Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is coming  (Read 1312 times)
JTPhotography

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:06:35 PM

Let’s run an advertisement to draw in new potential buyers:

Bitcoin, get your Bitcoin!!! Only 15K per coin, slow as an old lady with a cane and cost too much to actually use! Buy now before it’s too late!!
coin_maker

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

My experience says that the price will reach 35k at the end of 2018.so that we can safely invest our BTC in this year. I hope it will not declining down.
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

BTC made some big dips and peaks in 2017, so in 2018, hopefully the value would continue to rise despite of the dips that'll happen. Dips are still important since others use that opportunity to buy the coin on a lower price, and wait again for it to peak further. I myself might consider buying if the dip is big, and the price is right, then invest for the next years to come.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:23:11 PM

I see bitcoin in 2018 as a great cryptocurrency and high valued asset. I think it would go reach the $60000 value as high profiled personalities recently appreciated thia kind of cryptocurrency. The $60k market value is eaey to reach if we do support on this and the government won't put their hands and taxed so high by them. I don't see altcoins bursting their price by 2018.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:36:03 PM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

If increasing up, what value do you expect? Same if it is declining down?

I think it will be altcoin time till the summer, 2018. However, after that it should be good BTC growth may be till 30-40k $ per 1 BTC

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
betMaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:36:45 PM

I really expect that bitcoin will have a harsh time in 2018 especially with the explosive value of ripple ( XRP ) that has achieved 35.44% of growth today only and it's price went from under 1 dollars to 2.7 dollars in just one week ! . XRP's market cap is now at 95 billions out of  597 billions of the total cryptocurrencies market cap which is insane for a currency that had a very hard time scaling and was even considered as a boring coin in the past years for stagnating at 20 cents per coin . XRP is a much more enhanced crypto and will certainly have huge success because of it's bank friendly nature and it's very fast and almost free  transactions (4 seconds transactions for almost no fees at all ).
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

I expect that Bitcoin's price will increase up to 60,000$ by next year. I believe that high demand for bitcoin will double by 2018.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:40:16 PM

I think the bitcoin prices in 2018 will definitely increase probably after Christmas and new year eve it's likely that its price will rise from 30% of its price today in January and it will continue to increase. Just think maybe we are always there and it will give a good result. the time has come to the end of its price drop. Now it's time to increase its price. I just think.
Kargai

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

First I want to wish you all a very good new year's weekend Wink

For 2018 I believe both will still have a better value : BTC and altcoins.

But there will be a skimming in the market, people will start to realize that with the large number of different coins, we don't need 4 of them who do the same thing.
For now you can invest almost in any crypto and the price is better 3 months after that, in 2018 some of them will simply die and disappear.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:51:40 PM

Christmas is over... people will start rebuying over the new few weeks... It will start to rise again Jan/Feb
Maybe it is a good news for us incoming 2018 people are start to buy int the first week of the Jan . The price will pump in the month of Jan to Feb because many are buying bitcoin and investing .

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

Bitcoin prices rise or decline is a common thing, there plenty of time in 2018, everything could be happen. But bitcoin price is tend to rise, never do panic selling when the price of bitcoin decline and keep believe that bitcoin could be something bigger

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

Theoretically it should go up because it is already too down in the prices. The recent decline was all about the Christmas and New year thing. People have sold the bitcoin for their personal use, gifts, needs etc etc. This caused the dramatic decline and on top of this things are not right with the transaction and it's fees. They are not getting confirmed at all and people are getting frustrated about it. So it's kind of second choice until we see bright days again.

This will happen in the next year and may be first two months will be taken to recover. The prices could be around 22-25k I guess.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

There will be ups and downs of btc price in 2018, but all in all I expect the price higher than $20k
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:00:13 PM

I think in the year 2018 the price of bitcoin will keep on increasing and it may lead to a high income. Furthermore, I do believe that it would increase. My predcition in the price of bitcoin is $20000 - $25000 and I hope it would reached the price because it will have good effect in all bitcoin users.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

Probably the flactuations in our price value is always happening.But I am looking forward for more increasing of price in the year of 2018,more investors and users are coming in this coming year to improve the value of bitcoin.I expect for the growth and improvemeny of bitcoin ,I believe the coins are be better in the market for good standing.
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:04:37 PM

Bitcoin users every day increases due to hype and high prices, I think bitcoin prices will be high in 2018, although sometimes there is a decrease but my opinion bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:16:39 PM

Although the end of 2017 closed with red positions on bitcoin and in almost all altcoins, This is a sign that at the beginning of 2018 there will be recovers. And if from the beginning of 2018 bitcoin has given a positive trend, it will support the next months of the year. As long as everything goes smoothly and without any bad issues about bitcoin, 2018 should be better than this year.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

As i remembered the most popular speculation price value before this year will end was $20,000 in which it almost hit the mark but unfortunately it was struggling now to hit $15,000 with a day left before 2018. I'm very optimistic now that it will be $20,000 by next year in which holiday season is now over in which people can now focus on trading with an opportunity to buy bitcoin at lower price.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:19:46 PM

It is difficult to say whether or not it will be more than that, but it may have many predictions for many. I think Prediction does not work too much. Then it could be more than $ 30000.

Be hardworker
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:22:13 PM

Do you guys think it will rise soon again? Because my first bitcoin buy was when it dropped to 17k from 20k. And from there it never got back up. Like it was waiting for my first bitcoin-buy to bully me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: