Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is coming  (Read 1314 times)
abamatinde77

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

wooooo!! happy new year! bitcoin maybe getting more up this year...so hold on!
Phat.thanh.113

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

happy new year Smiley)) I hope bitcoin prices will continue icreasing  up this year

WisePassICO (http://ico.wisepass.co) ▼ Lifestyle Cryptocurrency Platform
________________WisePass is LIVE NOW!_____
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:52:37 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

If increasing up, what value do you expect? Same if it is declining down?
I still believe bitcoin prices will continue to rise if you see the demand for bitcoin. more and more people know and a lot of investors are getting into bitcoin. it will make the price will go up, for the price, I think this year bitcoin can reach $ 35K may even be up to $ 50K.but no one knows for sure what the bitcoin will cost, but if you see the amount of demand, we can estimate how much bitcoin price in the future ...
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:07:41 AM

I don't think the price or the value of the bitcoin will continue on one direction through out the year. I believe there's gonna be ups and downs both. But in general, I think it's going to show a slow upward trend. And another thing, 2018 has already came for some countries by now.

Bitcoin is volatile in nature, so it's ups and downs is just normal. I'm agreeing that it's increase will be slow, but the good thing is the value of it is increasing. And I really think the slow but surely upward trend is much better than the fast pacing increase that happened on the mid part of December. 

[
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:09:28 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

Expect to accumulate a lot of assets from bitcoin. and token bounty will be another asset that I will not sell. for the decline I'm not too worried because bitcoin when it goes down will definitely rise again

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:16:48 AM

Yes the new year is started 2018 is started and it is good to pray for us in the new year because those who have doe any illegal activity and other sins then it is good to pray for every one. The world is moving to the next phase and the currency like bitcoin is good to buy because the price is moving to the good area. the other coins are also improving the market value is rising.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

I'm expecting more fluctuations on January 2018. Same fluctuations as December 2017. I think the hype is getting into people's head as well as the panic selling of a lot of non-investors. But I do hope the price of each bitcoin normalizes and continue to rise  after that.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
hitman777

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

price will increasing during 2018. rise and down always happen but as final will have rise more than down.
price will stop over 10,000$ and less than 100,000 
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

I think it's same to the year of 2017 it will go up or down but if the price will down the price will go up fast and increasely easy in 2018 than 2017
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

I do think that the value of bitcoins will increase around March and we would be able to make new headlines 😊

Now the market is Preety active and people out here are really going all out for cryptocurrencies thus bitcoins can offcourse see more users .. getting inside..this system.

According to the predictions and spectulaions, there is a very fair chance of what I have said thus we cannot loose hope , 😀

Hopefully..we would be able to see everything going incredibly well that too fast.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

I think bitcoin's value will continue to increase. I think this price drop is just temporary as alot of people might have  cashed out their bitcoins at the same time.  When peolple start investing in bitcoins again it's price will go up again. I think bitcoin would first recover its price then reach new hieghts. I think it would definitely cross 40,000 USD. It might even go higher than that though.
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

I think bitcoin's value will continue to increase. I think this price drop is just temporary as alot of people might have  cashed out their bitcoins at the same time.  When peolple start investing in bitcoins again it's price will go up again. I think bitcoin would first recover its price then reach new hieghts. I think it would definitely cross 40,000 USD. It might even go higher than that though.
Maybe when a big whales will buy again that time bitcoin value will really increase, well, but when a lot of people will invest on it even if we don't have those whales eventually bitcoin will rise again, but due to timely holiday seasons a lot of people really don't invest since they need money for that season but now this  year investors will finally start again.
WhiteWinter

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

I think when new year is over the price of bitcoin will start increasing because people will have the money to spend now. Especially that the upcoming holiday is over and it will be back to reality where we need to earn money to regain what we lost in our expense during Christmas and Ne year. For me the price of bitcoin would 17,000 by tge mid of january 2018.
For sure, the rise in popularity it's having in the last months is just amazing
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Bitcoin will go beyond 20k $ soon.. because, more people are attracted to crypto these days and this will reflect in the market.

Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

Most of us expected the price of bitcoin continue to increase because of the demand. There are so many investor on bitcoin . But I don't know the price of bitcoin exactly this 2018.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

In my opinion we can go probably even 10x if everything goes well in 2018. Pretty much the only thing that's stopping this rise in price is probably regulations or pretty much any negative news and or FUD. Hoping for the best though, still hoping that McAfee is right about bitcoin being $1,000,000 in 2020[1], even though it's quite a stretch to think that.

[1] http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/29/john-mcafee-ups-2020-prediction-1000000-btc/

I am hoping for that to happen too. Imagine looking at ourselves in that time with at least a Bitcoin in our wallet. Now is our chance to by Bitcoin at low price, if my intuitions is right, then it will again next months as normal days will come and most traders are back from holiday vacations.

Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

Every year bitcoin price going increase and never go down deeper than earlier year.
I expect double price in the whole 2018 year.
Kalm

Activity: 269

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Most of us expected the price of bitcoin continue to increase because of the demand. There are so many investor on bitcoin . But I don't know the price of bitcoin exactly this 2018.
I think this is going to be an amazing year 2k18...
 Btc and alt coin going to be a cracker jack for the all leading investments.....
  As so far i learn more from this....
Lets hope this year btc can be the topper...

aoki231

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

I think bitcoin is gonna go higher in value due to its increasing popularity.
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

Yes bitcoin will increase rapidly and it will increase more and more value than today's price it could go higher like 60,000usd. massive adoption is what we have this year!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: