Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:11:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is coming  (Read 1315 times)
Tutikv

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

I think bitcoin will be higher in price, because in view of its development at this time. many bitcoin users while bitcoins are limited in number. then the price will increase because many are in need. I think the price will reach $ 20,000

Arcejeff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

In 2018 bitcoin will be increase the price and expected the anticipation of higher user.
wortifo_a

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

I think the bitcoin price will be very high nowadays, especially with the condition where the people spend their money to enjoy the holiday. I do not really expect much value from this, as long as the bitcoin condition is still stable. All I can say is just do my best.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
migolmigol

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

As many here in the forum is expecting, Bitcoin price will continue go up in value for this 2018. In my opiniom, this year will be the year of Bitcoin and it will spike up higher than even in it's price history. If you look at it, this happens every year. It keeps on growing and growing. But this year I think the growth will be large. This is because last quarter of 2017 was the start of a dramatic increase and this whole year of 2018 will be the continuation. Which is why I am planning to buy again Bitcoins early this year.

Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:50:40 AM

price is still expected to rise on the coming days, ups and down on a market is
a sign of a healthy stock exchange or market , bitcoin is still doesn't that famous on
the world so probably in a long run the more we help it to make known the higher the
percentage that it will go higher and higher because the value of it determined by demands
if there is no one left to invest or there no enough circulation and usage of it probably that
will be the cause of a Bubble pop , remember and always check the market so your always
updated with the current price,

Bitcoin is still rising jump in and invest we are at it's babe state it's not too late to invest.

https://coinmarketcap.com/ ( you can check the current price here time to time )

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

I do not even know what to do now for 2018 because it's just dependent on investors because I'm now 2018 who knows bitcoin in different places but the price is still higher but I think when bitcoins users and they have also stopped the purchase of bitcoins and they choose another coin at bitcoin at a lower price, so it is dependent on investors.

spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

Yes it is really is it.It is now 2018 and I hope that bitcoin wont disappear and will just keep on increasing and less in decreasing so that many people continue to earn and have a brighter future.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

Surely it would go up, People will surely buy again Bitcoin as many people now has lots of info about it.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

2018 is here and there are still chances for the bitcoins to increase in value from the previous years price chart of the bitcoins there are chances for the bitcoins to surge above $ 20000 in the near future due to increased number of user's in the bitcoin technology. In dec 2017 the value surged above $ 19000 and then started dropping for correction and now it has reached upto $ 13000 like in normal stock market again there will be a huge leap in the bitcoin market with a good rise in the price of bitcoins so invest it right away to gain profits from bitcoin network.

mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

for me one of the factor why bitcoin price falls down  during December last year is because the people are cashing out in order to be used during the holiday.
but with the incoming year i believe the bitcoin's price will gradually increase as people will becoming back and invest with bitcoin again.
and when this happens we will surely see another run.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
soll-moll

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

From the 2017 BTC price, I think the BTC price will still increase in 2018. Recent BTC prices have some pullbacks, but this is normal price volatility. I will buy when the price is low, so in December 2018 when the sale again.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:38:12 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

If increasing up, what value do you expect? Same if it is declining down?

I think Bitcoin's price will steadily rise up according to plan, and some other altcoins may also rise up like Ethereum. We just have to prepare ourselves to become rich.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:44:45 AM

we have a ton of things to look forward to and each of them can help with the adoption and the price rise as a consequence.

- the fist one is the mainstream adoption which was started with the CME and similar futures that are starting and will be followed by ETFs and lots of media attention to bitcoin.
- the other things are regarding bitcoin itself and the improvements it is going to get such as Lightning Network, the Atomic Swap, MimbleWimble, Private Transactions, Schnor (spell check!),... each of which open up a lot of possibilities for bitcoin.

There is a FOMO brewing...
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

My expectations for bitcoin's price this year would be much higher than before. Since Bitcoin has reached the 20,000$ mark last December, i think it will happen again this time and even more than that because i expect it will reach 50,000$ before this year ends.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

My expectations for bitcoin's price this year would be much higher than before. Since Bitcoin has reached the 20,000$ mark last December, i think it will happen again this time and even more than that because i expect it will reach 50,000$ before this year ends.
$50,000 is too much expectation, yeah bitcoin value are still growing up but I guess it's not enough to touches $50,000. In my thinking the value we reach in this 2018 were up to $30K - $40K but if it is above we thankful for that.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:50:49 AM

it will be difficult to determine what you say. basically in the stock market everything always has a variety of possibilities. I personally, have various plans and options for bitcoin or altcoin.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:07:20 AM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

in my own opinion, now that the 2018 is coming up more and more bitcoin will increase since the end of the christmas season many will be busy buying bitcoin and it will be busy every one of them to grow their bitcoin, now it is less than expected that in the next few days or weeks it will be raised again
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:08:09 AM

yes it looks like bitcoin in 2018 will be more expensive because many new players in 2018 are starting to glance bitcoin and want to have bitcoin.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

If everything's goes well the bitcoin community became huge and we're having as many as 10% of the investors growth.
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:03:46 AM

2017 is a great year for bitcoin, it outperforms alt coins. In 2018, bitcoin may see further mainstream. Mean while, some good alt coins will catch up in price and market share.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: