Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is coming  (Read 1306 times)
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

I hope Good altcoins price in 2018 will continue to rise. Some altcoins price high and some altcoins will fail in 2018.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

I hope that bitcoin will not give up its positions and will continue to grow in price as in 2017 and will occasionally be corrected Smiley
EVYFZ

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

the year of cryptocurrency. If desired, one can make a profit.
yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

in this year of course we all hope if cryptocurrency can give us benefits and also benefits for us all so that we love and constantly learn and grow or contribute to cryptocurrency
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

If increasing up, what value do you expect? Same if it is declining down?

The price maybe goes up and down significantly.

And if the price goes up I think the price should go to between $30,000 or $50,000, Or if the price goes down it won't go under $10,000 because there are lots of people set their money to buy at that price and may cause the price rebound.  Roll Eyes  

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:31:49 PM

Bitcoin price will definitely go higher as expected. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes I think 2018 is a lucky year in bitcoin everyone expected high value. Bitcoin now is more progressive to achive to the highest level of value.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

Bitcoin price will definitely go higher as expected. Smiley Smiley Smiley
All the members of bitcoin they expected higher value. Because they know how fast to increase the value in the market. There are lots of investors, and traders of bitcoin,continuing support to bitcoin to become more successful.
Imraulrafi

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

already 2018 is arrived.2018 is the year of cryptocurrency,everyone think bitcoin will go up this year too.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

What do you think to the bitcoin prices in 2018? It will continue increasing up or continue declining down?

I think at the beginning of 2018 this Bitcoin price will experience a slight increase, that's because investors have finished the holidays.  Grin

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

We are into 2018 finally, lets see how bitcoin behave in this year. I believe 2018 is the vital and decisive year for crypto currency.
Bitcoin will soon increase its value in 2018 because it was down because of Christmas firstly and then New Year. Hopefully these all events are passed eventually and now it’s a good time to invest your money in bitcoin because you would not get this chance again because soon it will be increased and then you would not be able to invest your money more so I think it is a best time to buy bitcoin and for investment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

I don't think the price or the value of the bitcoin will continue on one direction through out the year. I believe there's gonna be ups and downs both. But in general, I think it's going to show a slow upward trend. And another thing, 2018 has already came for some countries by now.
Hopefully 2018 will be better for bitcoin. As New Year is started now and we will definitely observe the changing in bitcoin’s price and this can be increased in this year too as we have seen in 2017. In 2018, bitcoin will raise its value till $ 40000 USD, so don’t wait and buy bitcoins. May be it is not possible for you to buy bitcoin later because of its increased price so buy it now because today its price is lower and affordable.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

I don't think the price or the value of the bitcoin will continue on one direction through out the year. I believe there's gonna be ups and downs both. But in general, I think it's going to show a slow upward trend. And another thing, 2018 has already came for some countries by now.
Hopefully 2018 will be better for bitcoin. As New Year is started now and we will definitely observe the changing in bitcoin’s price and this can be increased in this year too as we have seen in 2017. In 2018, bitcoin will raise its value till $ 40000 USD, so don’t wait and buy bitcoins. May be it is not possible for you to buy bitcoin later because of its increased price so buy it now because today its price is lower and affordable.

Hoping for the best in 2018 and the value of bitcoin continues to increase and more bitcoins to earn so that we can have a very happy new year.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

bitcoin will remain king in the crypto kingdom. however bitcoin is always part of the first choice investment. I'm sure bitcoin always has a very bright future in the future.

I think not only bitcoin but who le crypto world may look so exciting about on how bitcoin may grow and we may see on how does it may able to take some opportunity of having this may 2018 may good also in some altcoin so this is more exciting for it to be. the price of btc if we see lately on how does it pump so hard we may realize that in 2018 it may do another.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

in 2018 of course bitcoin will keep growing and will experience price increase again, so if you have not bought bitcoin then buy now
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

in 2018 of course bitcoin will keep growing and will experience price increase again, so if you have not bought bitcoin then buy now
Yes 2018 can be the Bitcoin year or the year of cryptocurrencies. Many cryptocurrencies have entered the market and have the capability to give competition to Bitcoin.But Bitcoin is far above them and is the leading cryptocurrency.Besides Bitcoin people also investing in other cryptocurrencies like Ripple,Litecoin etc.But the first choice for investment is bitcoin as it gives huge returns in a short period of time and its value is increasing day by day.Bitcoin has established itself well in the market.
yashjaat

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

t’s been a big year for bitcoin, and it could go bigger soon. As 2018 kicks off with talk of Ripple and other cryptocurrencies soaring in value, Satoshi Nakamoto’s original white paper outlining a decentralized cryptocurrency will celebrate its tenth birthday. What lies ahead of bitcoin as it enters it second decade
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

To be sure I do not expect bitcoin prices to fall in 2018, And I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise to the moon, I expect bitcoin prices to rise to the point of $ 25000 more.
2017was actually the most amazing year in the lives of bitcoin holders. It was actually the changing year for bitcoin. All the fans and popularity that it has grabbed so far mostly happened in the last year. It would be not wrong to say that 2017 was the beginning of bitcoin’s golden era.

Like everyone else, I have high expectation from bitcoin in this year and I am sure, a great experience and gift is coming this way in the form of bitcoins price.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

I think it will spike back to $20,000 or even greater. It has been a pattern for bitcoins to go through this up and down kind of cycle. It goes down tremendously but goes up so fast, it breaks the price point it was in before harshly going down. I hope bitcoins reach $100,000 before 201i ends.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

Nothing is certain in this world especially values relating to money but prior to this, i think bitcoin will continue to prosper as it is today because it did from the past years. Bitcoin is really unstoppable for people are seeing the benefits and opportunity bitcoin has to offer so it will surely increase its value as time goes by.
Jah23

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:38:53 AM

I think the price of the bitcoin this 2018 will increase much ....and it will continue to increase ..approximately about 200%.  Wink Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: