Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1500/month to spare for a high risk high reward altcoin portfolio. Suggestions?  (Read 332 times)
AugustR (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:23:24 AM

Hello everyone,

In the coming 6 months in 2018, I want to set aside $1500 every month to invest in interesting projects (altcoins) that can potentially pay off hugely. I’m willing to take some risks. I have already bought a bit of ELIX - I think its undervalued and has a great community. So guys hit me up. Some under the radar, high risk, but sound projects, that u have looked into and want to bring to the table ! Smiley Also, if u have some advice on how I should go about this investment plan, I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:28:21 AM

Hello everyone,

In the coming 6 months in 2018, I want to set aside $1500 every month to invest in interesting projects (altcoins) that can potentially pay off hugely. I’m willing to take some risks. I have already bought a bit of ELIX - I think its undervalued and has a great community. So guys hit me up. Some under the radar, high risk, but sound projects, that u have looked into and want to bring to the table ! Smiley Also, if u have some advice on how I should go about this investment plan, I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

I can recommended to you, as per my experience. these projects going to be massive in the future. Roadmaps are clear.

wabi
neo
sia
ardr
wtc
redd

you can see sia new cycle has commenced. you can invest these coins without any problem. you can expect 2x to 10X

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:34:04 AM

I think that Apollo DAE will be a great exchange in 2018. They have a great team and a beta of the platform, things that are not so common in a ICO. Besides, they will offer very low fees that will attract to many people. The ICO will start today. If you want more information you can see their webpage, read the WP and so you will be sure that I´m telling you the truth.

This is the link if you are interested. You will get a discount of 5% if you use it: Apollodae.io/?earn=0.250904390823BTC

Intense Coin (the coin in my signature) is an anonymous coin that has had a good raise in his value (currently is 0,04 USD or something like that). It would be great if you do some research about them, it could be a good investment.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
AugustR (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:35:39 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.

I can recommended to you, as per my experience. these projects going to be massive in the future. Roadmaps are clear.

wabi
neo
sia
ardr
wtc
redd

you can see sia new cycle has commenced. you can invest these coins without any problem. you can expect 2x to 10X

Wabi and wtc are new to me. I’m gonna look into those! Thank you
AugustR (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:42:28 AM

I think that Apollo DAE will be a great exchange in 2018. They have a great team and a beta of the platform, things that are not so common in a ICO. Besides, they will offer very low fees that will attract to many people. The ICO will start today. If you want more information you can see their webpage, read the WP and so you will be sure that I´m telling you the truth.

This is the link if you are interested. You will get a discount of 5% if you use it: Apollodae.io/?earn=0.250904390823BTC

Intense Coin (the coin in my signature) is an anonymous coin that has had a good raise in his value (currently is 0,04 USD or something like that). It would be great if you do some research about them, it could be a good investment.

Apollo DAE, definitely gonna check it out right now. Thank you ! And Intense Coin, yea its one of the coins I have in the back of my head. Need to do more research on that one before including it.
COLT601

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:46:06 AM

I don't buy into any of that signature BS.... but did invest in Intense coin last night. It does look like a decent project using VPN networks. TINY market cap right now, likely because it is on a go-be-poor-somewhere else exchange. I could see it growing a lot larger in the future...so I threw $1500 at it.

ETA also look into KIN coin

Lot of potential here too
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:56:53 AM

I suggest you to diversify your investment to reduce the risk. You should invest around 50% in Bitcoin,10% in Ethereum,10% in Ripple,5% in IOTA, 5% in Monero. For the last 20%, you can invest in interesting project like Syscoin, Ark, Lisk,Nem,Ardor, Neo and Ardor. You can also invest in ICO, it is very risky but some of them worth the risk like Nucleus,Covesting and Gladius.
For high risk altcoin, I suggest : Heat,Agoras Tokens,Creative coin,Namecoin,Pascal Coin
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:10:11 AM

ICO has the potential for highest return. Since you decided to put $1,500 every month into crypto, suggest your start accumulating ETH, BTC, NEO or maybe LTC as these are the coins mostly accepted for ICO. Research for the most promising ICO and just put $1,500 into each ICO. You may not see instant return, but if your hold, the returns are massive!

Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:16:57 AM

Wings and Funfair, both are launching new platforms in early 2018.  I’d also say ADA, but with it being in the top 10, it seems like most people are not considering it risky at this point.  I think it could be a $100 coin if it lives up to its expectations.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:28:16 AM

I will suggest just one coin as per your requirements of huge payoff, sound project and willing to take risk. The coin is EOS. If its founder Dan has good intentions and really wants to build a project which can replace ETH, then this coin can shoot real high. Dan has good reputation in making faster, less fees blockchains like BTS and Steem. And if EOS does what it intends to, then sky is the limit. But then, EOS is very risky also as they don't have a product yet and it could take months to launch the first MVP.

Other than that in tokens I can suggest Lunyr, Hashrush, Decentrland etc.

LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:30 PM

viberate, you can read more here: https://www.viberate.io/
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:15:45 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.
I would recommend a good coin XVG,NEO,XEM,Waves,ETH,XRP,LTC this are coins that i wanted to hold for long term and more develop coins to come in the market. just take more risk and get more rewards.

AugustR (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well. This is a quick update. In total, i've invested $2500.

After countless of hours reading about projects, i've decided to go with this:

Gensis Vision (GVT) - 66 tokens
Elixir (ELIX) - 1000 tokens
Walton (WTC) - 67 tokens
SunContract (SNC) - 1350 tokens

Currently worth $4500 atm so already a bit of profit.

I know this is a risky way to enter the market, but I like going with my gut feeling.

Let me know what you think Smiley

AugustR (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

Genesis Vision is taking off. Top 200 right now. Get in guys!
helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.
Great way to put free money into investment.
natasha-lev

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.

wabi
neo
sia
ardr
wtc
redd

Its not a high risk high reward ratio coins. All these coins alreade grew a lot in price. They are more to low reward/high risk. For high reward/high risk you need to search for small capitalization coins and evaluate potential.
AugustR (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.

wabi
neo
sia
ardr
wtc
redd

Its not a high risk high reward ratio coins. All these coins alreade grew a lot in price. They are more to low reward/high risk. For high reward/high risk you need to search for small capitalization coins and evaluate potential.

I still believe WTC has a big upside.
myortvyje

Activity: 224
Merit: 52

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

if i was you, i buy %40 ETH. because ETH is stabil and if bitcoin runs, ethereum wants to catch it. So my biggest option is ETH. %25 i bought XLM. XLM and IBM works together and there are some kind of rumors. when it announce it goes faster. % 15 XRB. its completely 6th sense. And % 10 RDD and %10 aelf.
sarfwr

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.
Why not invest 1-2 ICO projects every month, so you may gain more in the future. Because ICO's earnings far outweigh the purchase of altcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
chitsro

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Hello,

Congrats, i'm also a newbie and i want to know on what are you based for investing in these coins? it's really great that you now have almost 2x of the investment.

Gensis Vision (GVT) - 66 tokens
Elixir (ELIX) - 1000 tokens
Walton (WTC) - 67 tokens
SunContract (SNC) - 1350 tokens

I've invested also around 2200 USD in the below coins, that generate a lot of "heat" :

OMG-50
TRX -2000
TNB-2000
XLM-1100

Looking for any opinions on those. I'm thinking about investing also in some of you coins..that's why i'm asking ..

Cheers
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: