Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple is starting to take off, time to buy in, if the damn exchanges will work!  (Read 105 times)
timk225 (OP)

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:37:09 AM

Actually, the time to buy Ripple was a year ago, for 6/10 of a penny, and I am frustrated that it took me this long to take it seriously.  But it's time to get in with 1000 Ripple coins or so.

But it hasn't been an easy evening.  First I had to find an exchange that transacts in Ripple.  Kraken, Bittrex, and Poloniex are candidates that I had previous accounts on from years ago.  But not "verified", or verified only to low levels.  But all three have been driving me crazy tonight.  I've had to scan drivers licenses, find "residency proof" documents to scan in, go through their steps of verification, etc.  Poloniex has been "generating" a BTC deposit address for over an HOUR!!!!!

All in all, it has been a BUNCH OF FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!

All I am trying to do is get some BTC transferred, swap it for Ripple, and that's it!  How hard can we make this and how much time can we waste?  This evening, I have seen Ripple bounce to $2.37 and then dip to $1.95 in under an hour.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

When Ripple would see the $ 2 level, there were sales rumors among the ripple holders. So it was obvious that the sales would be about 2.2 dollars. For this reason, Ripple may come back to the old price level.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

Ripple has the total supply of 100 billion and only 40 billion is in circulation with 60 billion still with the company which is released occasionally (dumped) to maintain the inflation and price. Ripple is the centralized currency working against to what cryptocurrencies were meant for. I don't think this bullish period will run for longer. Price will most probably come back to $1 range.
timk225 (OP)

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

No one thinks banks will buy up Ripple to use for their own transactions and jack the price in the process?
freecastle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

I do not believe in the Ripple at all, just looking at its evolution curve we see that the market is manipulate.
Rouse_creationsHostel

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

I do not believe in the Ripple at all, just looking at its evolution curve we see that the market is manipulate.

I also do NOT believe in Ripple at all.... It is regulated and centralized shit IMO!
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:37:33 PM

I also do NOT believe in Ripple at all.... It is regulated and centralized shit IMO!

Good to know there are still OGs in crypto who dislike the centralized crap coins that are coming about. And seriously how this become number two is an abomination to the crypto market but what can you do? It is sad but due to Ripple success you can be sure more centralized crap coins are going to continue to come out now.

TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

What do you mean "starting to take off". It already increased by multiple orders of magnitude within the past few months and is the #2 market cap coin. It's a little too late for 'starting to take off'.

60659 📦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: