Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in 2018 january  (Read 770 times)
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

i believe bitcoin is taking a huge pump recently and it is rising again, so it is keep reaching to nearly 17000$ now and still going up, this would be a good news for bitcoin investors in this month, so if this rising keep going, it may reach 20000$ at the end of this month.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:06:42 AM

In 2017 september btc price under 3000$.However it jumped to 18000$ in the begining of this month and now it around 13000$.Will it jump back to 18000$ or more in 2018 january

It even reached $20,000 in other exchanges in December of 2017. There is no reason why it cannot go beyond that within January of this year. There is no problem on the way for Bitcoin right now. Of course the old concerns about relatively high transaction fees as well as occasional delays in confirmation time are old problems that have proven to be a problem to many but not to the rest. Proof of this is the continually increasing Bitcoin value despite these problems still present.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Crypto-mim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

In 2018 it cross 18 to 20K. So, the journey of bitcoin in 2018 is so good. Smiley
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

I guess BTC price at least $25k by the end of January. There are lots of news coming out many companies and big investors coming into BTC.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:40:50 AM

In 2017 september btc price under 3000$.However it jumped to 18000$ in the begining of this month and now it around 13000$.Will it jump back to 18000$ or more in 2018 january
I think so. It will regain its former value or maybe a little bit higher because holiday seasons are over and the rate will be back to normal. Maybe around 18-23k will be the value after the month of January. I heard that many investors will be targeting bitcoin so lets hope that it will be a success.
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:43:54 AM

I guess BTC price at least $25k by the end of January. There are lots of news coming out many companies and big investors coming into BTC.

yes already seen bitcoin rising up little by little January this, now has reached $ 16000, whether this will continue to rise until the end of this January. hopefully this can reach $25k after January 2018 Grin
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:49:04 AM

I think it's gradually back again into 18000$ in fact this morning when i open my small amount of investment at coins.ph i'm very glad that the price  is going almost into the higher value. so i'm very thankful.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:02:35 AM

If I think bitcoin will continue to rise faster in 2018, But it still takes time to return the bitcoin users in the keranekan this month still many who enjoy the new year holiday day ..
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

31 jan is a day to watch Will be US agencies meetings .It will be about potencial crypto trading manipulations and his influance on market.It is cruciual moment for crypto so be catious do not fail in hype

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:15:40 AM

there's no one will know it, but u can learn from btc chart every years. prices are determined by demand and supply. check the circulating supply and the price year by year, maybe u find a hint for your investment  Wink
derdgzmn30

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:16:33 AM

It will grow faster than before because many persons recognize it.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
siopao23

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:18:47 AM

As the christmas and new year passed by, the price off bitcoin is getting back to its highest peak point which is $20,000. We are expecting that this January will be another blowout in terms of its price. Maybe lots of companies too will let bitcoin as a payment of transactions.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:22:30 AM

Few days ago I told you that It will rise to 20000 in few days. Seems like it started its rise now.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:28:02 AM

we can not predict exactly the value of bitcoin for sure but I know the value of bitcoin is always always up and for the value of the drop is not so significant that I expect the bitcoin value in 2018 will experience a pretty fantastic increase
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:30:08 AM

Bitcoin up 14% in the past 24 hrs. Bitcoin is going up and back on the upwards trend. Maybe $20k by the end of January?

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

It even reached $20,000 in other exchanges in December of 2017. There is no reason why it cannot go beyond that within January of this year. There is no problem on the way for Bitcoin right now. Of course the old concerns about relatively high transaction fees as well as occasional delays in confirmation time are old problems that have proven to be a problem to many but not to the rest. Proof of this is the continually increasing Bitcoin value despite these problems still present.
I think Bitcoin will increase in price. Price reductions may occur in various aspects and conditions. But it does not matter because Bitcoin's price will keep rising beyond the price drop. We can only hope that the price of Bitcoin will increase in terms of price. I myself can only collect Bitcoin as much as possible to invest and get a lot of profit. But I have a concern that I am worried about increasing prices, it means that Bitcoin fees and transactions will increase as well. I'm afraid I'll get Bitcoin getting harder and harder to invest. Hopefully it does not happen. Maybe Ethereum can be alternative.
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:32:26 AM

we can not predict exactly the value of bitcoin for sure but I know the value of bitcoin is always always up and for the value of the drop is not so significant that I expect the bitcoin value in 2018 will experience a pretty fantastic increase

Yeah, we can't predict the exact amount of bitcoin will go. But, I know for sure bitcoin will not just stay at 15 or 18k, investors are still coming in so there is a big possibility that bitcoin will just be pumping up.
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:42:52 AM

Well, anyone who has some experience in this volatile market knows that this type of scenario is usual and throughout the years the cryptocurrencies will continue to move through these huge pumps and dumps. Only in 2017 bitcoin suffered more than six corrections of more than 20%, even a couple of them were greater than 40%, and I have no doubt that those scenarios will continue to be observed throughout this 2018.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

Yes, I think there are signs showing bitcoin price can rise to $18k or even more this month. Bitcoin went through market correction for the last 2 weeks but thankfully, the bitcoin price has finally started recovering stronger showing with so many signs that the bitcoin price will go back $20k or higher before the end of the month of January.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:30:07 AM

Well, anyone who has some experience in this volatile market knows that this type of scenario is usual and throughout the years the cryptocurrencies will continue to move through these huge pumps and dumps. Only in 2017 bitcoin suffered more than six corrections of more than 20%, even a couple of them were greater than 40%, and I have no doubt that those scenarios will continue to be observed throughout this 2018.

As the market capitalization increases, the corrections will get more and more milder in nature. Right now we have somewhere between 50 million and 100 million users, which reduces the risk of mass selloffs. It is no longer possible to manipulate the market by spending $10 million or $20 million. Also, none of the crypto-exchanges are having a market share of more than 20%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: