Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Tron? Future?  (Read 238 times)
archdukeghost (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:19:25 AM

Hello,

I have invested on Tron, but not sure how good it will be?

Any information, advice and thoughts all welcomed and appreciated.

Aoirayn

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:53:04 AM

Of the top 30 coins I have looked at, it's one of the least attractive one for me.
I'm no expert, and there's no way to predict how the market will change.
In the end, we are all betting on our favorites. May the odds ever be in your favor.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:06:06 AM

I see no future with coin TRON, judging from the price that is now always down. but I do not know in the future whether TRON the price can increase again, hopefully I think wrong and in the future the price of TRON coin so high that TRON investors can go to moon.

Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

To tell you the truth, Tron is a project of China, I am a Chinese, at the start of Tron ICO, almost all Chinese know it is a liar, but then most of these tokens are in official hands, so they can control the price. Angry

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:24:49 AM

Tron has a very good shiller in its CEO. It did go up many times in price but whether it will be good in the long run, no one will know. It gives me the same vibe as XRP

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:49:23 AM

Hello,

I think it is more in hype only, but even is like that many are still buying it and believing it will get more higher for the coming weeks until 2018 comes up and some are holding trx too. So if you want to do short time trade you can try to buy TRON I think.
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

Hello,

Although I am not optimistic about this project, it does not mean that the project will not continue to rise. This project is good at speculation, so investment TRON is more like a gambling game.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:46:06 AM

The day before yesterday I read the news that Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, was in Tokyo for two days ago, seems to have been talking about
listing on major Japanese crypto-exchanges. Therefore, in the coming days, very interesting news is possible, which can push the TRON to a strong growth.

biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

Hello,

Well, how to say, at first I was the opponent of this coin, since it did not grow and did not give any hope. But now my opinion has changed a little, as the price has slightly increased, and the latest news from Tokyo was pleasant. So I'll try and take a look and see what happens.
cashjonny

Activity: 103

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

Tron will keep on being talked by people if it continues like that. I am thankful i got some from 240 but i also regret not buying more. I guess it’s better not to stick to past in this business.

RedSkys

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

The CEO shills his product too much for my liking, although in the current market in will probably continue to rise for the foreseeable future. Just make sure you know when to get out.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

I see no future with coin TRON, judging from the price that is now always down. but I do not know in the future whether TRON the price can increase again, hopefully I think wrong and in the future the price of TRON coin so high that TRON investors can go to moon.

Price may decrease but price is not related to TRON's future. also if we are talking about future why do you care about price. Tron is good project peridot

yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

I’ve been watching tron for awhile now and i have to admit that i am amazed by the progress it showed. I saw Tron’s agenda for upcoming months and it made me want to buy more Tron because this is only the beginnings for Tron.

secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

I think I will buy some more TRX, once the price goes down a little bit. There is a lot of hype being generated around this coin on Twitter, and the price is still low enough to invest early and make some good profit. I will continue to keep an eye on this coin.

bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

I can not understand why Tron is going up like that, I won't buy it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: