Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:23:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-ICOs  (Read 291 times)
nam6641 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:29:23 AM

1.  What is the best place to find pre-ICOs that are coming up?

2.  Why would someone skip a pre-ICO (and the bonus) and do the ICO instead?  Is it just because they didn't realize there was a pre-ICO until it was too late or is there a logical reason a person would intentionally skip the pre-ICO and wait for the ICO to invest in?
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:21:24 AM

I think you can find many in the ANN thread in Bitcointalk. Well sometimes pre-ICO requires higher minimum investment which means not many people could afford it. Otherwise it could mean not enough publicity by the project itself.

moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:25:39 AM

I think you can find many in the ANN thread in Bitcointalk. Well sometimes pre-ICO requires higher minimum investment which means not many people could afford it. Otherwise it could mean not enough publicity by the project itself.

It is not easy to find good projects among Announcement section, since there are too many projects there.
You can check some ICO analysis website for help.
Aoirayn

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:27:32 AM

r/cryptocurrency.
There's always a post somewhere about an ongoing earlybird ICO which has potential.
Just browse it everyday.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:56:36 AM

I think you can find a lot of good projects on the ANN thread. I spend a certain amount of time browsing the ANN thread every day. If I find a good ICO project, the rewards are amazing.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nam6641 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:06:28 AM

What is ANN thread?
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:18 AM

What is ANN thread?
Today must be your first day here. Grin
Most of the bitcointalk users are here for ANN.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 is the place you definitely should go frequently as long as you have time.
Chalxdon

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:01:10 AM

Like some people have said already, such information are found in the ANN forums.
However, you still need to go further by researching on any pre-ICO project. On the other hand, people hop in after pre-ICO when they are convinced that the project has a good prospect of being successful
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:01:25 AM

You can find many Pre-ICO projects from websites are for listing these.
But the most one thing is that, how do you know this project is the obe you are finding?
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:11:03 AM

I think you can find a lot of good projects on the ANN thread. I spend a certain amount of time browsing the ANN thread every day. If I find a good ICO project, the rewards are amazing.
Yes your right but before you find it just read it and understand because eventhough you think it is good but the thruth is bad ico. So just be careful to choose always.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

Check the announcements on this forum but make sure you do your research before investing. Also, try not to listen too much to scam accusations as pretty much everything that is successful in the cryptoverse has been called a scam at one point or another. Just do your own due dilligence and you'll be fine.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:05:50 AM

Some people might skip pre-ico but still invest in ico maybe because they haven't heard it before and will still invest because it's a good project.
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

Many answers, and none answers the question there is a special site where specified Pre-ICOs?
logosobscura

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

Tru Reputation Network Pre-Sale: tru.ltd/tokensale

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

Many answers, and none answers the question there is a special site where specified Pre-ICOs?
]

Mainly because there isn't one. The ICO websites charge (and charge a lot) for listing ICOs- anywhere between $800-$20,000 at current BTC:USD prices. If you're raising a small cap, that's a big gamble, so they don't go for it. ANN has generally been the better way of finding them early. Probably is a market gap for someone there.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:00:23 PM

The pre-ico stage is the company's initial stage of offering to the public for selling their token. Here a man must go for investing if he had readen the whitepaper thoroughly and find the project is challenging one in future and the team members are very popular in the world. This stage of investment will be very beneficial because here the company offer the highest bonus almost 50% even, 100% also for some company. So, I think Pre-ICO is the best stage for investing.
Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:11:15 PM

You should look into the bee token presale coming on january 2nd. Their pre-sale is meant for accredited investors. The project itself is very cool. Decentralized airbnb with zero commissions. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
Tekunda

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:15:45 PM

r/cryptocurrency.
There's always a post somewhere about an ongoing earlybird ICO which has potential.
Just browse it everyday.

Do you mean reddit by r/cryptocurrency?
Aoirayn

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:49:01 PM

r/cryptocurrency.
Just browse it everyday.

Do you mean reddit by r/cryptocurrency?

Yeah. You never know when someone posts about a potential coin or ICO which might explode. If I had more funds I'd read everyday for some weeks, and invest in 3-4 wildcard which might appear.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

Not all ICOs offer a Pre-ICO but if you do plan to invest in a project that offers it, the bonus will be higher.   
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

pre Ico is more risky than the normal ico. first you need a minimum amount, you cant participate with only a small amount. Further if you wait until the ico you can follow the pre ico. Is there enough interest for the project? did they end the pre ico successfully and collected enough money? On the other hand you get a higher bonus for joining prte ico,... in the end its up to you
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: