Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:29:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIS price +300%  (Read 987 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

Well, congratulations for those airdrop participants. I could say that NXT really drop its price right? I think ignis would be the asset that will lift up you from that fall. But I also think that this IGNIS will really drop so hard. Be the first to sell.

Yeah the NTX price is really dropped after the hardfork done but it's start go up again right now. I also predicted the value of IGNIS will dropped very soon, that's why i sold all my ignis coin yesterday, i'm afraid the price will fall very soon. You know this is a free coin, so just be careful and be ready.
Error 522

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:04:57 AM

Well, congratulations for those airdrop participants. I could say that NXT really drop its price right? I think ignis would be the asset that will lift up you from that fall. But I also think that this IGNIS will really drop so hard. Be the first to sell.

Yeah the NTX price is really dropped after the hardfork done but it's start go up again right now. I also predicted the value of IGNIS will dropped very soon, that's why i sold all my ignis coin yesterday, i'm afraid the price will fall very soon. You know this is a free coin, so just be careful and be ready.

Can I ask what USD value you got per ignis?
exadex.org (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:03:45 AM

I would like to know this too. Grin

Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

Can I ask what USD value you got per ignis?

$16 per ignis at the moment, you can check it on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ignis/
but this is not real IGNIS, but IOU on hitbtc exchange.
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

if that price is IGNIS like that, I do not loss invest in NXT even though the price is down now. because my loss is paid by IGNIS.

gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

It's also traded on the NXT Marketplace, there it is worth not even 1 NXT. As soon as it's distributed and hits exchanges, the price will crash

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

When will Bittrex airdrop it?
No official announcement yet as to when Bittrex will start crediting accounts with IGNIS for those who held NXT last December 28 but I read somewhere that it should be credited by January 05 2018 and if no credit appears on our account we can start filling tickets. As long as I get credit for it, I am fine, its ok if they delay, just make sure that they credit.

Thanks a lot, I will wait until the 5-6th then.

Really hope I'll get it.

The airdrop is also for who held Ardor right?
MahaRamana

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

don't be fooled by the price on coinmarketcap.com which means absolutely nothing. Ignis has a current value of 50 cents or less. Don't forget there are 1 billion tokens... This project is too immature to be worth 1 billion $.
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

currency with great potential, I am very confident, I expect big profits, I look forward to receiving the airdrop from nxt. I hope to recover my losses.

Vralmeida

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

I believe it will drop the price in the early days, they will dump the tokens to recover nxt loss, moreover, it will increase in a few months, but I think it will take time to reach the current value.
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

I've had some NXT for awhile now and was very excited about the Ignis project. I think I'm going to HODL on this one for awhile too, and I will definitely be hodling on the NXT. When do they think they wallets for the new Ignis token will be ready on Bittrex?

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
Apocalipse

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

The update will be until January 5, I'm anxious to see where that currency can reach, I hope this gives me a good profit
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

NXT IGNIS snapshot/airdrop was the most profitable thing of the last month. I did not receive IGNIS's since I have thought that price will dump after distribution. I wish I will not regret this decision.
Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

NXT IGNIS snapshot/airdrop was the most profitable thing of the last month. I did not receive IGNIS's since I have thought that price will dump after distribution. I wish I will not regret this decision.

Few more days and we will see if the value is real.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

Expect a big drop on its price when it is released in exchanges,hoping to still get atleast $10 stable price.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
MahaRamana

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

Expect a big drop on its price when it is released in exchanges,hoping to still get atleast $10 stable price.

This is a complete dream.
Value will be lower than 1 USD after market opening.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

This is a complete dream.
Value will be lower than 1 USD after market opening.
IGNIS is listed already in AEX.Com and its being traded at $1.71 I say its not bad if its going to be listed in Bittrex at $1.50 at least I will be able to recover what I lost when I hold on NXT last December 28. However, I have long term plans with IGNIS, I don't see it staying at $1.50 in the next couple of months. IGNIS is worth more than that.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

By tomorrow is there any chance we can get Ignis on the bittrex? The sooner we get it, the price will be lower.
I think many of us had a loss with NXT.

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

By tomorrow is there any chance we can get Ignis on the bittrex? The sooner we get it, the price will be lower.
I think many of us had a loss with NXT.

You can fix losses now or hodl mid term. Generally I cannot imagine Ignis staying anywhere below $3 for a long time. But for now - yes, this snapshot's drop was lossy.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

Price of IGNIS seems to go back to its proper place,whales are gone maybe a stable price in $2 is a good price to start.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: