Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:52:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIS price +300%  (Read 987 times)
exadex.org (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:10:46 AM

IGNIS futures are traded at $20.10 USD (+300%) right now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ignis/

Did I miss any news today? Cheesy

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:15:03 AM

Well, congratulations for those airdrop participants. I could say that NXT really drop its price right? I think ignis would be the asset that will lift up you from that fall. But I also think that this IGNIS will really drop so hard. Be the first to sell.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:17:41 AM

IGNIS futures are traded at $20.10 USD (+300%) right now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ignis/

You are not alone in wondering why this token suddenly climbed to $20. Leaves me scratching my head and asking as well if I missed anything about IGNIS. I am one of those waiting for the airdrop of this token on January 1 2018 and if that price is correct or just 50% of the prices comes true, a lot of NXT holders last December 28 snapshot will be happy.

Well, congratulations for those airdrop participants. I could say that NXT really drop its price right? I think ignis would be the asset that will lift up you from that fall. But I also think that this IGNIS will really drop so hard. Be the first to sell.
When I receive IGNIS airdrop will hold for a couple of months or more, I am thinking this token have potential.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:20:34 AM

It's great for sure if the price hold, I mean it's future and there's will always a dump for a "free coins" anyway. I do hope the price could stay though.
exadex.org (OP)

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:26:16 AM

to cover the loss of nxt.

I think NXT could go up again, I love the Jelurida Public Licence (JPL):

Starting from version 1.11.6, the Nxt Reference Software (NRS) is the first software to be released under the Jelurida Public License, with the Special Conditions requiring a 10% airdrop to the NXT holders from Nxt clones.

And they will probably reward the IGNIS holders a similar way with Ardor Software.

letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:39:35 AM

if that is so every time there is a new coin which is under ardor , nxt will receive a free airdrop there is no doubt Nxt  can recover its price soon and is good to hold since you will receive free coins every time they will release new coins.  I'm one of those guy who didn't sold when price slowly going down. hoping ignis price can compensate my loss

Starting from version 1.11.6, the Nxt Reference Software (NRS) is the first software to be released under the Jelurida Public License, with the Special Conditions requiring a 10% airdrop to the NXT holders from Nxt clones.

And they will probably reward the IGNIS holders a similar way with Ardor Software.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:41:39 AM

if that is so every time there is a new coin which is under ardor , nxt will receive a free airdrop there is no doubt Nxt  can recover its price soon and is good to hold since you will receive free coins every time they will release new coins.  I'm one of those guy who didn't sold when price slowly going down. hoping ignis price can compensate my loss
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

Futures prices generally have no frame of reference, but IGNIS does have potential, so I also consider buying some of IGNIS's long-term holdings!
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:53:24 AM

The price of IGNIS was so high that I was shocked that I wanted to buy some IGNIS for a long time, so now I need to rethink it. Maybe that's not a good decision
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:57:11 AM

congratulation for everyone who got all the IGNIS for free during the airdrop, I was too late for this but I am very happy for you guys. If the price goes down a little then I will think of buying some

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
MoneyHaha

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:06:31 PM

Heh for now from 21$ IGNIS price is only 7.75$ and it gets lower every hour. Just interesting how the price can change so much if its even not listed on exchanges? Does NXT price makes sense to Ignis price?
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:13:59 PM

Ignis is dropped t 8$ now and its falling down like rain from the sky. I hope when we get it it will be atleast over 4$.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:22:39 PM

Hope eventually it will stay or be more expensive. Many people are waiting for ignis, to cover the loss of nxt.
It's is a good thing to see and this is an indication that IGNIS have moving the market. Investor will finally find this coin that have potentiality of earning profit. I know NXT will do the same in the coming days, and maybe we should take advantage with as it have in low price as this time.
KingKrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:27:34 PM

It was a flash. It's trading at 7$ now.
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:29:32 PM

I do not think that one should seriously consider the price of an Ignis which is now because it is a futures but not a coin.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
MoneyHaha

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:42:12 PM

Can someone explain me what makes influence to price when coin is not already on exchanges? I also saw B2X had price already and its changing, but why? How I understand there is no market cap for these currencies.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:44:19 PM

People who are trapped in the NXT and are experiencing significant asset declines are numerous. And their hope is IGNIS. Currently, IGNIS is traded on HITBtc and ATH around $21 and now falls back to $ 8. Certainly, NXT investors hope this airdrop can cover their loss. And I believe they are looking forward to the release of IGnis than the coming of the new year  Grin.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:44:33 PM

What other news do I miss? I've never even heard of a coin named ignis, and now it can go up to 300%, can someone explain to me in detail what it is ignis and why the price can get this high

MoneyHaha

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:51:43 PM

People who are trapped in the NXT and are experiencing significant asset declines are numerous. And their hope is IGNIS. Currently, IGNIS is traded on HITBtc and ATH around $21 and now falls back to $ 8. Certainly, NXT investors hope this airdrop can cover their loss. And I believe they are looking forward to the release of IGnis than the coming of the new year  Grin.

You say TRADED but its not trading yet, it will be on jan 1 if everything be good.

Also one more thing how I understand best way when we get IGNIS is to sell it because everyone thinks same and starts selling to the price drops and I think very fast. Best option sell instantly and if you want after few days you can buy it again and hold but for few times smaller price?
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:52:41 PM

That's only the futures coin and it's not a real coin. that will be useless to spreading the news about the exchanged asset like ignis. That's only traded in hitbtc which you can't deposit or withdraw your money.
Even the price of ignis down over 50% just in a day and that's only the IOU token. I think that the price of the real token will even worst than it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: