Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:31:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USDT withdraw issue in bittrex  (Read 138 times)
SSJRose (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:02:39 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 08:48:31 AM by SSJRose

I have a trouble with bittrex withdraw. My transaction has not found in blockchain. I send ticket to bittrex support 7 days ago but no response. I am very worry because it's all of my balance. My ticket id is 847894.
I have a enhanced verification account but I can't join Bittrex Slack because Bittrex Slack is currently closed for new invitations

Any one who have Bittrex Slack account, please help me send my request to Bittrex Slack channel!

Thanks you!
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:07:08 PM

No one could help you invite or send request in Bittrex slack. According to their FAQ :
As of this writing, the Bittrex team is still working on a mechanism for our enhance verified users to be invited to the Bittrex Slack channel.  Please check back later for further instructions.
Until now there's no further notice about this, maybe because there have been issues in verification process these past few weeks. Anyway, another option is to contact chiznitz here in the forum, he seems to be working at Bittrex.
SSJRose (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

No one could help you invite or send request in Bittrex slack. According to their FAQ :
As of this writing, the Bittrex team is still working on a mechanism for our enhance verified users to be invited to the Bittrex Slack channel.  Please check back later for further instructions.
Until now there's no further notice about this, maybe because there have been issues in verification process these past few weeks. Anyway, another option is to contact chiznitz here in the forum, he seems to be working at Bittrex.

I have an enhanced verification account but I am not get invited to Bittrex Slack because I join Bittrex from Oct 2017.
Is it impossible?
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

I have an enhanced verification account but I am not get invited to Bittrex Slack because I join Bittrex from Oct 2017.
Is it impossible?
Only Bittrex have the power to invite new members. I have an Enhanced account as well and have not been invited until today. It seems that they stopped inviting people for a while now that's why I gave you another option to follow up your concern aside from slack and sending a ticket. chiznitz has been answering queries here in the forum, so he might help.
Magnobit

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

I have a trouble with bittrex withdraw. My transaction has not found in blockchain. I send ticket to bittrex support 7 days ago but no response. I am very worry because it's all of my balance. My ticket id is 847894.
I have a enhanced verification account but I can't join Bittrex Slack because Bittrex Slack is currently closed for new invitations

Any one who have Bittrex Slack account, please help me send my request to Bittrex Slack channel!

Thanks you!
Hi. Did you solve your problem? What did you do?
Magnobit

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

Is it impossible?
Only Bittrex have the power to invite new members. I have an Enhanced account as well and have not been invited until today. It seems that they stopped inviting people for a while now that's why I gave you another option to follow up your concern aside from slack and sending a ticket. chiznitz has been answering queries here in the forum, so he might help.
Hi. chiznitz Does not appear there already 28 Dec, maybe you have another contact? Thanks
SSJRose (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:03:31 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:27:23 PM by SSJRose

As of this writing, the Bittrex team is still working on a mechanism for our enhance verified users to be invited to the Bittrex Slack channel.  Please check back later for further instructions.

Is it impossible?
Hi. chiznitz Does not appear there already 28 Dec, maybe you have another contact? Thanks

I have not solved my problem yet. My ticket has assigned to Richie Lai since 3 days ago but no respond from him yet. I try to contact him in Twitter but inefficient.
Magnobit

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

As of this writing, the Bittrex team is still working on a mechanism for our enhance verified users to be invited to the Bittrex Slack channel.  Please check back later for further instructions.

Is it impossible?

I have not solved my problem yet. My ticket has assigned to Richie Lai since 3 days ago but no respond from him yet. I try to contact him in Twitter but inefficient.
Hi. Any news about your problem?
SSJRose (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

Is it impossible?

Hi. Any news about your problem?
My ticket has assigned to Richie Lai since 7 days ago but no respond from him yet. Does he still work?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: