Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CARDANO (ADA)  (Read 465 times)
hercules006 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:09:49 AM

Have you guys notice cardano, it has a great growth for the past three months, have you guys invested there for profit reasons? If yes, what are your reason for believing in its project aside from its whitepaper? If there is. I mean somehing like economic reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:11:32 AM

It has a wicked name!
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:15:12 AM

The team and the community. It's huge. The entire of Eastern Asia has been involved in it and they are comparing it to NEO or even with Ethereum and beyond.
Tristan1337

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:20:54 AM

The coin seems to have great potential, but the thing that worries me is that it appeared out of nowhere as they didn't post an announcement on bitcointalk.
Because of this fact, i'm afraid the coin will suffer from market centralization. Which could be bad for the coin in the short term.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:25:17 AM

The coin seems to have great potential, but the thing that worries me is that it appeared out of nowhere as they didn't post an announcement on bitcointalk.
Because of this fact, i'm afraid the coin will suffer from market centralization. Which could be bad for the coin in the short term.

I'm actually happier with coins that do not necessarily spend so much on marketing and advertising. I believe it shows confidence like saying "hey we don't need to spend a lot to advertise our coin, we have a good working product that will blow everyone else away anyway. that, will be our marketing." Future is looking bright for cardano and ADA.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Tristan1337

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:39:21 AM

I'm actually happier with coins that do not necessarily spend so much on marketing and advertising. I believe it shows confidence like saying "hey we don't need to spend a lot to advertise our coin, we have a good working product that will blow everyone else away anyway. that, will be our marketing." Future is looking bright for cardano and ADA.

That could be true. Even though they didn't post an announcement on Bitcointalk, surprisingly enough people are buying it up like crazy! lol

So i guess sometimes innovation is better than marketing and decentralization.
hercules006 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

They have a very complicated explanation, they say about validated by universities or came from scientific research, i mean how does it help get better? Can some brilliant mind come down and break it into chewable pieces?  That would be a great help!
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

Got some ADA, their project is good. Team is also very good. Although blockchain is still not yet setup.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

Have you guys notice cardano, it has a great growth for the past three months, have you guys invested there for profit reasons? If yes, what are your reason for believing in its project aside from its whitepaper? If there is. I mean somehing like economic reason.

Actually it only had a growth up to start-of-january. It also dropped from 5th to 7th place on coinmarketcap right?

But statistically more chance that its now time for the next growth.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

This is one of the my favourite coin, ADA could be better than Ethereum in a few years just need more adoption in cryptocurrency community. This coin could become the best for smart contract because consist of many features that give many advantages.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

I actually don’t believe I’m cardamo
But instinctively there’s no link or website to support or oppose cardamom claim

Is it a new token
Ico in progress or done ?
What’s their aim or objective
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

I bought a cheap ADA coin lasting for 2017,
But in the past the case is still low in price and I think it will take a long time to increase the price of ADA coin.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

I invested in this project when price was low and I'm very happy now... seems that community that will use it is incresing so I will hold for some months and see....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

I have always been distrustful of this project. Unfortunately. Now I have reconsidered my views on Cardano. This is a really progressive, high-tech project. I read the documentation on it, it's very impressive!
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

There have been some dips lately with Cardano, just as with every other coin in the market. But the philosophy, high potential team behind it and developer activity including peer-to-peer academic reveiwing makes me think this project could go very, very far. Just keep in mind that is fully in development right now. When the major milestones will be hot I think Cardano can skyrocket. It could basically go the route of Ethereum giving Cardano the same time to develop. Charles Hoskinson is even the co-founder of Ethereum and now strikes back with Blockchain 3.0, so this must be going places in the future. Even though there hasn't been much development in terms of value in recent weeks, I believe in this project and also own a few coins. I suggest you do so too, they are in discount right now..
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

ada strong currency I want to shift into it because of the strong team and ambitious intentions Wink
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

I have always been distrustful of this project. Unfortunately. Now I have reconsidered my views on Cardano. This is a really progressive, high-tech project. I read the documentation on it, it's very impressive!

You have to take a look their whiteboard videos on youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnPTB0CuBOBxDBrD4-ZflYF6y3L3jMUOs
Watching those videos make my always happy on holding Cardano.

deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

ADA is a great project with many man backed but we sill need an application or even a website that we can use it !
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

The Cardano project may be a next generation blockchain, making a brand new localized economy, and democratising finance in rising markets. It addresses the necessity for restrictive oversight while maintaining client privacy and protections through an innovative superimposed design. This software system stack is versatile and scalable , developed with the foremost rigorous educational and industrial software system standards. Cardano features a democratic governance model which will let the project evolve, and a visionary treasury system to fund it sustainably.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

I am slowly buying in to Cardano now and patiently waiting.
I have full confident of the team to deliver a quality product. Smiley

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: