Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF happening to XRP? another bubble?  (Read 356 times)
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:39 AM

Ripple this week surprised everyone. It was a stable currency without jerks and jumps. More than 50% of coins belong to whales from the banking system. I thought that it would remain stable. But after signing the testing agreements with the banks of Japan, Korea and others, the price rushed up. This is not a bubble, it is the development of the crypto currency in tandem with the economy.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:08:34 AM

Ripple always pumps and dumps off the same kind of news wouldn't expect different this time.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
kdoh

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:19:52 AM

Yes, it's bubble, and it's not the first time ripple was heavily pumped. I'm expecting all the volume from ripple pump would go into mincoin. Just my guess  Grin
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

Because there is a rumour that XRP will be listed in coinbase thats why it pumps like theres wont be another day to come.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:55:55 AM

Ripple this week surprised everyone. It was a stable currency without jerks and jumps. More than 50% of coins belong to whales from the banking system. I thought that it would remain stable. But after signing the testing agreements with the banks of Japan, Korea and others, the price rushed up. This is not a bubble, it is the development of the crypto currency in tandem with the economy.

For a lot of us, the surprise over the last few months was that XRP wasn't going up. With all the news coming out, and Swell etc., the price should have shot up... but it didn't. It should have been rising steadily for months - now it is happening all in one go.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:22:41 AM

Its a centralized shitcoin and i wouldn't dirty my paws with it no matter how big it gets. I can see why traders jump in for the ride but they will exit just as fast. If ripple ever does become number 1, the experiment is over for me
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:25:03 AM

I gues people realized that XRP is the future not ethereum,bubble yes,but in the sense of BTC started a bubble and look at the market right now!
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:47:07 AM

I think with Ripple's price increase it is now very far to say bubble. The first reason is that Ripple in 2017 has actively cooperated with various banks in the world to apply its technology (Ripple) to their payment infrastructure.

The second reason, i think many investors have joined Ripple. Because i know at the momment the bitcoin transaction is very slow, which is only able to complete 3-7 transactions per second, while Ripple technology is able to complete up to 1500 transactions per second, and this is very unique.

The last reason is if you use Ripple you do not have to bother looking for a place to exchange or sell because technology Ripple already facilitates the exchange of XRP to various currencies in the world. So if you think Ripple is a bubble, but for me is not.
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:51:08 AM

Ripple had a higher price in Bitcoin last May. It was 0.00024 BTC, now it's 0.000178 BTC. Ripple is accepted by more banks now. It has room to grow if you look at it that way. But after May it also fell hard, so don't go all in.

Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:41:43 PM

nowadays im not sure what is bubble anymore, people talked about bitcoin being in bubble at 5k price range ant look at it now. so It might be in the bubble as well it can go up much more
Crypto_Train

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:28:31 PM

Not to sure with ripple, but you would think a decent drop will be due. I don't think you will see it under a $1 again but usually when a coin has that big of a jump it generally is followed by a dump. Being that it has some big whales involved with it you can guarantee they will take profits at some point.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

nowadays im not sure what is bubble anymore, people talked about bitcoin being in bubble at 5k price range ant look at it now. so It might be in the bubble as well it can go up much more

I also can not understand what happens to this coin. It seems to me that this is a big pump. And if you now buy this coin, then soon it will go down. But if you are willing to store a coin for several months, it will make you rich

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:26:43 PM

For a lot of us, the surprise over the last few months was that XRP wasn't going up. With all the news coming out, and Swell etc., the price should have shot up... but it didn't. It should have been rising steadily for months - now it is happening all in one go.

This is a long topic for discussions. A whale pump is possible, but not a bubble. I read all this news a long time ago, but the price did not show growth. It felt like any news about a ripple coin was just news, and they did not lead to a rise in value. And here is a take-off, which makes me even afraid to look at this chart.
Baka01

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:41:04 PM

it s clearly not a bubble , come here in december 2018 and see the price Wink still not too late ..
I'll invest a lot of $$$ early january before it s added to coinbase.
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

XRP is moving too fast and experiencing gains that are too high to be sustained. The dump will be coming shortly as the larger investors start selling at these new highs.  I think we have to look at past trends of this coins to remind ourselves that the dip is coming.
draobyek

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:26:33 PM

Remember folks, XRP is a token of Ripple, its not even a cryptocurrency and owned by a single entity which just placed billions of coins on escrow to pump the price.
Dangerous.....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: