Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:58:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading in ZClassic, earning bigger due to higher fluctuations  (Read 50 times)
Jastetad (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:41:53 AM

I am trading in ZClassic from yesterday and getting a higher amount because of the higher fluctuations in the price. Just check the exchanges the fluctuations in the ZCL is 0.0001 to 0.001 and sometimes we see a more higher if wait for a little longer time for example from yesterday the price is fluctuating from 0.005 series to 0.006 series and in that only with 1 BTC trade you can earn 0.15 BTC, that is what I am earning from yesterday.

I came to this coin as my friend suggest me that this coin will increase much higher in the next weeks of January and my 1 BTC will become more than 5 BTC, after investing to this coin I calculated the income from the fluctuations and started and within a day i reached to 3.7194 BTC.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:55:40 AM

I am really thankful to you after reading your thread I put 2 bitcoins in Zclassic.
At that time the price was around 0.0058 BTC and after a half hour the price started to increase and now it reached to 0.0069 I am really happy with that much profit. I cannot believe to see such a high profit within an hour. I earned a total of 0.3 BTC in one hour. Now it is increasing more so I am holding for a more time to see that how much more high it go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: