Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:07:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IM LOOKING TO open my own crypto currency exchanger service,im new on this crypt  (Read 239 times)
SocialElite (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

im looking to open crypto currency excnager,but im asking is any miners here so i can team up or this sort of things work?
lets say i exhange 100$ ammount so how much i should give to the miner?  like undestood if im exchanger i should work with some miners behalf right?
Low Sigma

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Algorithmic Trader

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:37:07 AM

No... you don't really pick the miners, but the miners pick the transactions and they usually give priority to transactions with higher fees.

It will be a long way to open an exchange if you just started in crypto landscape. Clearly you will need to hire brainpower and hope that they are trustworthy with you.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:01:53 PM

The way I read your posting, you will get hacked with your exchange on day 1.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:47:36 PM

Miners are scum balls trying to hold us to ransom with the fees and your exchange will just have to
take what the network gives you and have to cater for slow transaction time and lost orders.

Well come to the mess, your a brave man

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

As Far S i Know you're not going to pay the miners, Instead Miners Will pay For You (Correct me if Im Wrong).
Teaming up With Miners Is Not A good Idea, Everytime there is a new coin featured in any exchange sites they keep on supporting it. and then after days or weeks or months they will dump it. Well, Probably, Not Going to say this But I think You Should Team up with Theymos. The Best Of Luck.
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 3160

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

It might sounds harsh, but please don't.  It's for your own good.  We've already had inexperienced people who were new to crypto launching an exchange.  It was called Gox.  We don't want another one, thanks.  This community already sees enough dead-end projects started by people who have lots of preconceived ideas about how all this works, but they usually end in failure because they didn't have the first clue what they were doing.  Please spend the next 5 years or so learning how crypto actually works before you go launching any half-baked get-rich-quick schemes.  Otherwise you're only going to hurt yourself and others.
Low Sigma

Activity: 86

Algorithmic Trader

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

@DooMAD

Totally agree with you. So many exchanges nowadays and just a few of them are ok, the rest are a joke started by people lacking the financial markets wisdom.
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

im looking to open crypto currency excnager,but im asking is any miners here so i can team up or this sort of things work?
lets say i exhange 100$ ammount so how much i should give to the miner?  like undestood if im exchanger i should work with some miners behalf right?

First of all, you deserve a bravo from me, because you have a big ambition there. Secondly, it might be sounded harsh, but do you really want to open a new crypto currency exchanger? It not only require your determination and perseverance, but you also need a team that know advanced knowledge on blockchain, security and mining technology.

Overall - it's a huge challenge and you need to reconsider it, before dive into the deep blue sea of crypto currency exchanger...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

can you refer me to a good crypto currency if how to be a part of them campaign....how can i understand about exchanger i have been work,
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

can you refer me to a good crypto currency if how to be a part of them campaign....how can i understand about exchanger i have been work,

I don't really understand your question, but I'll try.
A good crypto currency is something that you decide. To me, Bitcoin is a good crypto currency. It might not be perfect for everyone, so if you for example want more anonymity, you might choose Monero as your fave. If you want to support science while using a coin you might want to try Riecoin, EMC2 or Gridcoin.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

really I do not understand your post and what you want to say.
start learning more about bitcoin, if you have money and want to start your own cryptocurrency exchanger service bitcointalk is the best place just get some trust after  3-5 years can start your own site and real investment.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

Opening an exchanger is not opening a store to sell potatos and it's not easy for runing.
Seems like you are very unexperienced and this might end bad for you. On this way you will just attract people who will try and probably succeed to scam you. Start to learn and gain experinece first and mabe also to find soe partners for business.

malaj
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

It might sounds harsh, but please don't.  It's for your own good.  We've already had inexperienced people who were new to crypto launching an exchange.  It was called Gox.  We don't want another one, thanks.  This community already sees enough dead-end projects started by people who have lots of preconceived ideas about how all this works, but they usually end in failure because they didn't have the first clue what they were doing.  Please spend the next 5 years or so learning how crypto actually works before you go launching any half-baked get-rich-quick schemes.  Otherwise you're only going to hurt yourself and others.
Well said, creating and managing exchanges is a big responsibility and also involves high risk, we have seen many exchanges get bankrupt because they can't manage it properly even with experienced team. I wonder how OP has decided to start this business while he don't have any knowledge regarding this. He should need to learn about it first before taking any further step.
To built an exchange might be not that difficult but to earn trust would be the most difficult thing.
Accessence

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

From what I see you will be better off staying away from this until you get a detailed understanding of how the technology works and got the right resources to help you get things done. Regarding your question about miners, they would have little to do with your exchange in particular.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: