Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED]  (Read 3192 times)
iarsenaux (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:24:22 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 04:06:39 AM by iarsenaux

What happened:  I saw his post buying BTC can pay in many method WORLDWIDE. He said he doesn't want to trade with escrow since he is claiming that he is a trader. I've sent the 10BTC then he said he will message me the WU info after 12hours, 12hours passed, no WU info, he requested it to be sent via moneygram, i agreed, 24 hours passed, claiming MG and WU declined his transfer and held his funds, he is now insisting to send it via Skrill and said funds will be available after few hours , i said ok, i will give you another chance before i post this issue, 12 hours passed still no payment received. I told him before he offered skrill to give me refund instead buy he is claiming that he is a trader and the BTC is already sold. F*CK YOU why do u even sell items that are not even half paid if you are a trader?

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=52439

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=52439;sa=showPosts
Amount Scammed: 10BTC
Payment Method: Direct Payment sent to his wallet address w/o escrow. He promised to send payment via WU/MG/Skrill
Proof of Payment: http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/6849/qawv.png
PM/Chat Logs: http://imageshack.us/a/img153/8616/b1dz.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img198/7015/kxod.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img821/4338/3ld9.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img703/5163/goni.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img819/4789/69r7.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/3392/le02.png

Additional Notes: DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON UNTIL HE RESOLVE HIS CURRENT ISSUES. THERE IS ANOTHER TRADER WHO IS ALSO IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THIS GUY AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE REFERENCE LINK.

10 BTC MIGHT NOT THAT BIG TO SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU. BUT IN MY COUNTRY, IF YOU CONVERT THAT 10 BTC, IT'S ALREADY "THREE TIMES" WORTH OF MY MONTHLY SALARY!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:48:49 AM

Had some really serious RL issues which couldnt have been avoided which have resulted in delayed payment.
Money also has not been refunded to me yet from the failed WU transfer but I will make good on this payment as quickly as possible, I am not a scammer.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
KnowBuddy

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:11:43 PM

projects is no scammer......
Projects

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:26:05 PM

Thanks.
I will be making good the payment as soon as possible, was hoping today but I still have not had the refund from the failed WU transfer back to my card. I am seeking alternative methods to pay the OP and he will get repaid in full as soon as I can.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
KnowBuddy

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:29:09 PM

If i had to name 1 person i 100% trust on here with my BTC when selling, it would be Projects, done MANY BTC exchanges with him.... looks like he is trying to resolve it in the screenshots you provided, and you jump the gun calling him a scammer, his trust proves otherwise.....
Projects

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:45:56 PM

I understand the OPs frustrations and it is a lot of money (to anyone, not just because of the salary in his country).
Just unfortunate two situations happened, the first the WU money transfer was declined yet WU have not refunded me and second a RL situation which means I do not have enough cash available to cover the payment until WU refunds me the money. I had hoped they were going to refund it yesterday (or today even) but they have not yet so I am trying to resolve that or get money from other means to pay the OP. Either way he will be paid in full

iarsenaux (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 06:01:18 AM

If i had to name 1 person i 100% trust on here with my BTC when selling, it would be Projects, done MANY BTC exchanges with him.... looks like he is trying to resolve it in the screenshots you provided, and you jump the gun calling him a scammer, his trust proves otherwise.....

If he can't pay due to any circumstances, then why refuse to give refund?
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 08:54:36 AM

you need to relax a bit bro projects isnt a scammer ive sold him btc upfront and he paid me within a few hours without an issue
Projects

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 09:04:16 AM

Already explained this, I am a trader I do not buy BTC to hold, the BTC were sold as soon as I bought them so I do not lose out on market volatility.
I sent you the money in good faith, western union declined the transfer and still have not refunded me so the money in stuck in limbo.
I sent you a PM offering a partial refund of 3 BTC *now* and payment of the remaining £416.15 by skrill as soon as the refund clears or I get other money available. I am actually losing out offering you the 3 BTC partial refund now as the price of coin currently is £70 each and I would have no problem selling the coins for £210 but I am offering a 3 BTC refund at the original price we agreed which was £59.45 each a few days ago. (Even though the price was agreed in fiat and I am sure you would not accept this if the price had dropped in the other direction but I am trying my best to resolve this to your complete satisfaction even if I make a net loss on this trade) I am doing this for goodwill to hopefully reassure you, I did send you this PM last night with this information yet you still have not replied to me.

iarsenaux (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 09:26:04 AM

Already explained this, I am a trader I do not buy BTC to hold, the BTC were sold as soon as I bought them so I do not lose out on market volatility.
I sent you the money in good faith, western union declined the transfer and still have not refunded me so the money in stuck in limbo.
I sent you a PM offering a partial refund of 3 BTC *now* and payment of the remaining £416.15 by skrill as soon as the refund clears or I get other money available. I am actually losing out offering you the 3 BTC partial refund now as the price of coin currently is £70 each and I would have no problem selling the coins for £210 but I am offering a 3 BTC refund at the original price we agreed which was £59.45 each a few days ago. (Even though the price was agreed in fiat and I am sure you would not accept this if the price had dropped in the other direction but I am trying my best to resolve this to your complete satisfaction even if I make a net loss on this trade) I am doing this for goodwill to hopefully reassure you, I did send you this PM last night with this information yet you still have not replied to me.

i already did. i will update this thread after i receive the 3 btc refund u are offering me on this address. 1Br1u7N3ET4BvCY7tYcPSmMXZc9wLC4kdq
Projects

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 09:46:25 AM

i already did. i will update this thread after i receive the 3 btc refund u are offering me on this address. 1Br1u7N3ET4BvCY7tYcPSmMXZc9wLC4kdq

Date: 03/08/2013 10:36
To: 1Br1u7N3ET4BvCY7tYcPSmMXZc9wLC4kdq
Debit: -3.00 BTC
Net amount: -3.00 BTC
Transaction ID: d3139229176b6f9ca2507e204a555630e5af493afbbddee04798525be4a2fe48

I am really sorry about this whole situation and honestly had wu not declined this would never have happened and you would have been happy and paid a few days ago.
I understand this is bad business and I hold my hands up to this and apologise but I am not a scammer it is just unfortunate turn of events.
I now owe you £416.15 through skrill or I will refund 7 BTC or a mixture of both as soon as funds become available, I am working my best to resolve this as soon as possible please bare with me a little longer

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 02:41:57 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2013, 04:13:09 PM by escrow.ms

Just for info, I saw another case today where a 3k online transaction got cancelled by Western Union because they found it suspicious. https://i.imgur.com/4kc7MZ0.png

So OP avoid receiving big transfers via WU "online" transfer.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:23:48 PM

If you are blocked or on the blacklist for Western Union they'll cancel all payments sent to you. Anytime you send $1000 or more you are instantly going on their review list of your sending/receiving history.

iarsenaux (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 08:41:29 PM

If you are blocked or on the blacklist for Western Union they'll cancel all payments sent to you. Anytime you send $1000 or more you are instantly going on their review list of your sending/receiving history.

i just received $1000 from a different buyer today and Projects issue was like 3days ago already, so definitely there is no problem on my end. Will update this post when i got home. I cant check wallet yet im using phone right now.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 11:19:04 PM

i just received $1000 from a different buyer today and Projects issue was like 3days ago already, so definitely there is no problem on my end. Will update this post when i got home. I cant check wallet yet im using phone right now.

Its not instant. If you're receiving 4 figures from multiple country origins from non family you will be looked into. Generally the ban can happen a couple days to a month later if they do it. Its not automatic. Not saying your gonna get banned just stating what happened to me and I know after the fact why it happened. Sending under $1000, will not get you looked into unless rare situation.

BitCoiner2012

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 11:29:25 PM

I have had WU arbitrarily decline a transfer of mine (coincidentally..), it happens for no apparent purpose and I wasn't alerted until hours later and had to deal with a fiasco of confirming the scenario and retrieving the capital.

Projects is likely to resolve the issue, I've had no problems in the past, only positive experiences.

BTC Long.
iarsenaux (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 01:49:35 AM

Just got 3BTC partial refund from Projects. I guess there is really an issue since he still communicating with me.  Seems he is really working on this. Still looking forward to get issue resolved soon. I will remove my negative feedback, but this thread will still remain open just in case.
BitCoiner2012

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 01:52:57 AM

Just got 3BTC partial refund from Projects. I guess there is really an issue since he still communicating with me.  Seems he is really working on this. Still looking forward to get issue resolved soon. I will remove my negative feedback, but this thread will still remain open just in case.

I took the time to look at your screenshots and what he describes is exactly a process I have been through before with WU as far as their calls and inquisition. All I can tell you is I would sleep soundly if Projects owed me coin.

BTC Long.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 02:42:38 AM

Just got 3BTC partial refund from Projects. I guess there is really an issue since he still communicating with me.  Seems he is really working on this. Still looking forward to get issue resolved soon. I will remove my negative feedback, but this thread will still remain open just in case.

anyone on this forum could have told you that projects isnt trying to rip you off dude rest easy
Projects

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 09:18:36 AM

I have managed to secure funds elsewhere to make good this payment today.
I have contacted you via pm

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: