Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and ethereum has good reputation.... But is there any other coin?  (Read 221 times)
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:32:45 PM

i prefer ethereum classic to ethereum. neo is good too. stratis very strong coin too. so there are a lot of good coins, you should just check it

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:22:41 PM

Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash are some of the good alternative coins to both of these presently, investing into these coins really brings good profits. Just check the coinmarketcap and find the best top coins for the month.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
letsrock31

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:24:30 PM

Guys,

By mistake i have sent my ETH from an exchange to my BTC Address on Blockchain. Exchange says that the transaction has been "Approved" but there's nothing inmy BTC wallet. I know it's blunder but what are the expectations ahead from this transaction?

Is it possible for reversal or refund?

isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:42:30 PM

As we known bitcoin and ethereum has a good and positive reputation,  but is there any other coins whose has goodwill as well as good market condition???
Bitcoin and ethereum are the two most common altcoins and all trader knows as well as most popular. There is no altcoin more popular nowadays, but BitcoinCash is the third altcoin here.
Indeed, the Ethereum is one of the most popular players among other, he such a Bitcoin shadow for some eyes. however, would seem strange to call Bitcoin one of altcoin and since when did it happen? well, I think the LTC and Monero not bad feasible to be monitored and input in a circle
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

As we known bitcoin and ethereum has a good and positive reputation,  but is there any other coins whose has goodwill as well as good market condition???
Other than Bitcoin and Ethereum, I prefer Litecoin on my portfolio. Being one of the most popular cryptos at the moment, Litecoin shot up in price from about $4.50 at the beginning of the year to more than $220. Also with a market capital of 12 billion dollars, the coin has one of the strongest development team behind it. Along with this, Litecoin's transactions are much more faster having a blockchain of 2.5 minutes which is 4 times faster than bitcoin. Hence, with Litecoin you get both security and speed.
Litecoin at present, is a good coin to invest your money into and you can expect a good amount of worth from the coin.
Donawoite

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:44 PM

There are many other coins that have good reputations too like bitcoincash, litecoin, Dash, zcash etc

Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:25:36 PM

It's hard to compare because bitcoin and ether are like blue chips in poker... and the most famous coins, even among the "unlit"
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:31:04 PM

Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin have gained a lot of people confident in last few days. With growing market cap and amazing tech./features behind these coins make them future of crypto-currency. They both not only enjoy the good reputation in crypto-world but have 100% chance of growing with the rate 4x-5x in upcoming year.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:02:37 PM

There are a lot of promising coins. OMISEGO showed 20% of growth. Very well. Actually altcoins are gaining weight in finance world. Here only some examples. Binance coin definitely doing very well. It has growth to 30%. This is very good result.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin and ether have problems with reputation despite their high cost and good growth prospects. I think that Ripple has a chance to become better than it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: