Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the options available for me if I decide to sell my bitcoin?  (Read 109 times)
coin_maker (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:37:01 AM

To sell your bitcoins you can choose to use direct trade.This way, you would have to use sites like Coinbase, Bitbargain Local Bitcoins and Bittylicious.Bittrex also provides a good platform too.Registration and identity verification is important for all these sites. Upon registration, you will have to post an offer as a sign that you want to sell on the website.The website notifies you of a willing buyer and it is left for you to negotiate with the buyer.In some cases like exchange trades, you can just be given a field to enter the amount you are willing to sell your coin and you will be automatically matched with a buyer willing to buy at that price. This way, the need for the direct seller to buyer negotiation is eliminated the only difference is that online. exchanges act as an intermediary.
jakirtanvir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:13:06 PM

To sell your bitcoins you can choose to use direct trade.This way, you would have to use sites like Coinbase, Bitbargain Local Bitcoins and Bittylicious.Bittrex also provides a good platform too.Registration and identity verification is important for all these sites. Upon registration, you will have to post an offer as a sign that you want to sell on the website.The website notifies you of a willing buyer and it is left for you to negotiate with the buyer.In some cases like exchange trades, you can just be given a field to enter the amount you are willing to sell your coin and you will be automatically matched with a buyer willing to buy at that price. This way, the need for the direct seller to buyer negotiation is eliminated the only difference is that online. exchanges act as an intermediary.

I am looking forward to ask this question but I got answer from you, thanks so much
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: