Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin domination era is over?  (Read 1009 times)
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

Sign of bitcoin's drain? End of bitcoin domination era? Just because there are some other coins that are pumped? What if bitcoin will start moving in a quick way again, so it will make you say that bitcoin's era is starting again and altcoins will be dead. I don't know why people are bandwagon like this, if you are a supporter of bitcoin then just support and if not then go with your alt.

Yes it goes in circles, and gets predictable after a while.

Bitcoin has not gone and if/when LN is active it will have epic pump. I always said big money will support Lightning Networks.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

Sign of bitcoin's drain? End of bitcoin domination era? Just because there are some other coins that are pumped? What if bitcoin will start moving in a quick way again, so it will make you say that bitcoin's era is starting again and altcoins will be dead. I don't know why people are bandwagon like this, if you are a supporter of bitcoin then just support and if not then go with your alt.
I can not understand why in recent years a lot of information is spreading in a negative way, in relation to Bitcoin. I think that the future of bitcoin future is not so vague and not as bad as others try to imagine. These are other users. To date, we see an excitement around the prices for Bitcoin and how popular is the coin among the society, so even from this it can be assumed that Bitcoin will still be at the top of the leadership among the crypto currency.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

I can not understand why in recent years a lot of information is spreading in a negative way, in relation to Bitcoin. I think that the future of bitcoin future is not so vague and not as bad as others try to imagine. These are other users. To date, we see an excitement around the prices for Bitcoin and how popular is the coin among the society, so even from this it can be assumed that Bitcoin will still be at the top of the leadership among the crypto currency.

It's a good point, needs to be remembered, although 'dominance' has fallen, the only thing the interested potential investor sees is that it made gains of 1000% which dwarves anything they've experienced.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

When it's starting to give a pump those people who doesn't have it will not have a good ride on bitcoin's movement so they just hate to see bitcoin pumping. Remember when there's a king there are people who are against to it. And that's what is happening to the market right now, considering the high fees now well that's given as the price is increasing too and we are all affected with it.

Bitcoin has not gone and if/when LN is active it will have epic pump. I always said big money will support Lightning Networks.
Waiting for LN for sure it will solve current problem and will give a nice blow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

if/when LN is active it will have epic pump. I always said big money will support Lightning Networks.

At this point it's safe to say that the implementation of lightning network has more priority to the entire market than having more institutions buying themselves into Bitcoin. More user adoption means Bitcoin is needing to be able to cope with the demand in an appropriate manner, which at this point isn't possible unfortunately. It basically means that based on a potential lightning network implementation, it will either be another crazy year (in positive terms), or it will be a flat year where altcoins will continue to grow at cost of Bitcoin. It just points out how important lightning network is.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

Yeaaa just keep thinking simply like when altcoins go up and bitcoin just stay what possibly happened later in bitcoin when there's a huge fundamentals like LN activated?
Of course an expected pump should happened because it attracts investor to keep supporting bitcoin development.
Besides taking profit! The value of bitcoin will always increase as long as there's something make a lot of people interested and then bitcoin will always dominating cryptocurrency.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

I'm not sure that bitcoin is done because bitcoin still plays an important role in the development of criptocurrency and so far the price of bitcoin in the market is still the highest but the bitcoin price now I think has started to reach its growth limit so that the rate of increase is already low so it sprung speculation that says bitcoin has started ends.
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:39:05 AM

Until now bitcoin still dominates, and I don't think it will be over soon. As you can see, no other coins can match the price of BTC in the market, even if they increase BTC still goes up.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:14:17 AM

Maybe you hear a lot of bad news about bitcoin. many people give negative reviews about bitcoinbut it does not give any bad effect on bitcoin? in fact bitcoin increasingly known to people in various countries. many people began to adopt bitcoin. bitcoin prices are getting higher. then the government is increasingly confused how to stop bitcoin. with the ban perhaps the government thought it could stop the dominance of bitcoin?
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

Hi,

Bitcoin domination is under 40% and Ripple is exploding.

Do you think we are witnesses of the End of Bitcoin Domination Era? Is this a sign of bitcoin going down the drain?

Far from it. We've seen how btc moved to 20k last december and people are all praises and then went to panic when it dropped by the end of the year. Alts will have their runs there's no doubt about it especially xrp since banks support it, but bitcoin is just getting ready for another good run this year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

No it's not.
Altcoins getting pumped just because of rumors and shilling on all social media places, and of course "because they are cheaper".
Don't get fooled by the recent altcoin run.Many of them don't have a running system, entered the stage just a few weeks ago and are now worth several billions of dollars without any substance behind it.
That's will speculation and FOMO buying out there. Lots of people will get hurt.

Bitcoin is doing fine. We will see some really interesting feature implementations this year. Schnorr sigs, bech32, tumblebit, the first sidechains may enter the stage, atomic swaps, Lightning making great progress.
Look at the fundamentals and you know Bitcoin is doing what it is doing since 2009. It evolves and is growing. That's all you need to know.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

I don't think so, on the contrary, I think the ruling power of bitcoin still exists, and in a few years no one altcoin can challenge bitcoin. Yes, the past year, resulting in a large number of altcoin, some of which have an advantage in fork transfer fees and payment speed than bitcoin, but the market for coin recognition is not a day can change the currency in the expanding community, encryption, but bitcoin is still king.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

Hi,
Do you think we are witnesses of the End of Bitcoin Domination Era? Is this a sign of bitcoin going down the drain?
No... Bitcoin was at 66% market domination before it started dropping to 36% market domination. Bitcoin lost the market domination because of the transaction issues such as high transaction fees and very slow transaction speed. And now Bitcoin Lightning Network is here to speed up the bitcoin transaction speed with ZERO transaction fee. Very soon bitcoin will be back on the track and this time no mercy bitcoin is going to dominate 80% of the cryptocurrencies market. Cheesy
I really cannot wait for what the announcement of the Lightening Network would cause for the dominance of bitcoin. Honestly, it was becoming seriously frustrating and annoying with the network fees and longtime of transaction, but with the LN introduced, come on !

We all know the huge level to the moon this is going to end up creating. I would not be bothered about the alts trying to do good now, it is best to watch out for the moment when bitcoin takes over.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin still top the list in cryptocurrency industry. In terms of sustainability bitcoin aready have proven its place in the in the cryptomarket. It still the most popular and trusted cryptocurrency inspite of its decrasing value. In time it will recover and get back with a high poce. Also, the expenaive should be taken also in consideration it might be the one to hinder bitcoin to he te most patronize among cryptocurrency.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

Hi,
No... Bitcoin was at 66% market domination before it started dropping to 36% market domination. Bitcoin lost the market domination because of the transaction issues such as high transaction fees and very slow transaction speed. And now Bitcoin Lightning Network is here to speed up the bitcoin transaction speed with ZERO transaction fee. Very soon bitcoin will be back on the track and this time no mercy bitcoin is going to dominate 80% of the cryptocurrencies market. Cheesy
I really cannot wait for what the announcement of the Lightening Network would cause for the dominance of bitcoin. Honestly, it was becoming seriously frustrating and annoying with the network fees and longtime of transaction, but with the LN introduced, come on !

We all know the huge level to the moon this is going to end up creating. I would not be bothered about the alts trying to do good now, it is best to watch out for the moment when bitcoin takes over.

The domination era is taking a break now, when it turns back, the market will observe a great imporvement in bitcoin price and it will reach 45% dominance rate. Remember we came here from 60% domination.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin still top the list in cryptocurrency industry. In terms of sustainability bitcoin aready have proven its place in the in the cryptomarket. It still the most popular and trusted cryptocurrency inspite of its decrasing value. In time it will recover and get back with a high poce. Also, the expenaive should be taken also in consideration it might be the one to hinder bitcoin to he te most patronize among cryptocurrency.
Btcoin still dominating, and right now a lot of users swift to alt to look for profit not using it for do transaction, they just used it for trading, and in my opinion there will be no alt coin that can take bitcoin place yet, even xrp is exploding but we know that with that high speed growth it will have a great correction.
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

Hi,

It is incredible how bitcoin can be trading at 17k and people think that bitcoin is over, the dominance of bitcoin will go down, there are many other projects that are worthwhile and that deserve recognition, but with a massive market cap bitcoin is in no risk of going down the drain.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

I think the dominant currency is the one in which the largest number of real payments pass. And this is undoubtedly ETH.
Given the entire ecosystem that has developed around ETH, I do not even know what competitors should do to press it.
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:18:04 AM

I think the dominant currency is the one in which the largest number of real payments pass. And this is undoubtedly ETH.
Given the entire ecosystem that has developed around ETH, I do not even know what competitors should do to press it.
Maybe Eth have got the largest real time payments transaction, but the cryptocurrency network is calibrated with bitcoin as the base. There is nothing as dominance, as it evolved first and stands high, it is given priority than other altcoins. I believe the past year to be common as other years and hope similar growth will happen with the ongoing year too.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

The year has just started so we can't say that the era of bitcoin will go down. I am sure soon it will going to explode and will continue to dominate crypto world. I think this is the best time to buy and hold bitcoin as we know once a king will always be a king and wait for the price to go up.
Yeah, we are just starting a new year and I remember early last year and how things really started. It is good that we are seeing the alts doing well now, but I would rather stay glued to the news and the charts to be sure I do not get too comfortable.

We all know what happens when a huge news or something really important is about to happen on the bitcoin network and the effect it usually have on alts, so when the time comes, better take your profits out from some alts, because that would be the time, some of them are going to experience some high level of death.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: