Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can one find the Gemini Exchange bitcoin price without first registering?  (Read 112 times)
SheerGold (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:09:33 AM

When I go to the Gemini Exchange there do not appear to be any charts one can see. Obviously one needs to register first.

Does anyone know where can I find the bitcoin price on the Gemini Exchange without registering?
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:48:29 AM

The most authentic exchanges of trading in bitcoin is: Polonix, Coinbase and Bittrex so i personally suggest you to trade in such exchanges ..
SheerGold (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:38:56 AM

The most authentic exchanges of trading in bitcoin is: Polonix, Coinbase and Bittrex so i personally suggest you to trade in such exchanges ..

My enquiry was not related to trading.

It was so that I can compare the price of XBT-Cboe Bitcoin Futures with the price XBT-Cboe say they are using, which is that on the Gemini Exchange.
And especially those prices on the day that the futures expire.
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:00:03 AM

I also prefer to trade on that exchange because they are reputable exchange.
I think most of exchange showing the bitcoin eventhough withouth registration.
GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:01:47 AM

When I go to the Gemini Exchange there do not appear to be any charts one can see. Obviously one needs to register first.

Does anyone know where can I find the bitcoin price on the Gemini Exchange without registering?

Mycelium wallet, install, check Gemini in the settings, enjoy!

cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:07:25 AM

I have a app called delta that is a portfolio manager,  nice thing is it has a watch spot where it gives you average price of all exchanges.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: