Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:59:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion project.  (Read 113 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

Hello everyone,
 Happy new year for all of you, good with humility I say this for me is the best project in the world, not only for giving me security and anonymity thanks to the Tor network, also the community that is like my second family, it is a serious project , with great people in charge, the characteristics are very current, for me it represents a great advance in cryptography and apart I like to be part of it, due to the people who ask me what to invest in, I say no hairs in the DeepOnion language, Many of my friends are happy because now it is in new Exchange and the onion has been increasing ... Greetings companions .. !!
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:52:11 PM

As mcafee called it we entered into anon coins era in crypto. They are new trend.
Deeponion is somewhat problematic as many people suggested it as scam when it was airdropped. Meanwhile it prove itself. It is good coin.
ngovanngoc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

I like the technology and method of marketing
DeepOnion! Privacy is key to a better future. DeepOnion handles that flawlessly.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:16:07 PM

As mcafee called it we entered into anon coins era in crypto. They are new trend.
Deeponion is somewhat problematic as many people suggested it as scam when it was airdropped. Meanwhile it prove itself. It is good coin.

I never think this project can be success since its starting with airdrop.
But now i know this is good project and it proven already.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

I have not lots of idea about this but many days ago I knowing about deeponion.when I knowing this then I am not interested this but now many peoples  are excited with deeponion.
best of luck deepinion project.

Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:08:10 PM

If I am not mistaken also NEM and Decred have been started as airdrop, and those who got it and didn sell are now rich. Smiley So...

Chris marshall

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:24:18 PM

If I am not mistaken also NEM and Decred have been started as airdrop, and those who got it and didn sell are now rich. Smiley So...
Deep onion is a great project with what seems a really strong community Grin Wishing everyone all the best for 2018!! and heres hoping like it will turn out like nem or decred.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:06:38 PM

In starting I don't think,it is a good project.But when I use it ,I realize it is a good project for modern culture.People use bitcoin in anywhere in the world.So,it's demand will be increases in future and it also success.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: