Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dominance 38% - Whats up  (Read 151 times)
bjbear123 (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

The price USD terms of bitcoin is irrelevant, the dominance % is most important.

Today the dominance is below 38%. I have never seen it this low, it shows that other cryptos are taking over and moving their money elsewhere from bitcoin

Whats happening ?

BTC: 1Q3B9pr84adJJxBNmo3w3FaEWgcCjCSPTv | ETH: 0x1A053Df90E06f59fc7Aeb12F7a7Ea1f47FA53748 | LTC: LYUQYCy7S68Yry2qv3XRC7xx62GbHZEWhH | BCH: lol Wink
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

It's inevitable that these things happen.

I'm trading a lot of my BTC for tether usd, or alts.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:23:38 PM

It's inevitable that these things happen.

I'm trading a lot of my BTC for tether usd, or alts.

Good luck with tether. It's way riskier than Bitcoin but has the illusion of being stable. How fun. Did you see how many millions they recently generated out of thin air? They're the new central bank rofl.

The price USD terms of bitcoin is irrelevant, the dominance % is most important.

Today the dominance is below 38%. I have never seen it this low, it shows that other cryptos are taking over and moving their money elsewhere from bitcoin

Whats happening ?

Old Bitcoin is dying due to it being useless because of unconfirmed transactions and ridiculous transaction fees , pick other coins and move to them before btc drops to zero.
Time is running out.

╥Aztek

Oh you're sho shilly. What alts should be buy oh wise one? Shitcoin cash? Maybe Litecoin? Maybe something infinite supply like eth or doge? Lots of great choices.
BTConFire

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

So, I was just away for few months due to college and I return back to see BTC price so high. Why is it that it rose from 750$ to this? Also, I am hoping to invest in few currencies so which ones will be worth it? I already have few Dogecoins and Litecoins and ETH was popular in my time.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:37:28 PM

Whats happening ?

Old Bitcoin is dying due to it being useless because of unconfirmed transactions and ridiculous transaction fees , pick other coins and move to them before btc drops to zero.
Time is running out.

╥Aztek

Sorry mate but bitcoin will never get to zero, because of these coins that were locked forever. Those coins already have a value. Altcoins are now being competitive. They're taking their chance while bitcoin is in its dormant period.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

Whats happening ?

Time is running out.

╥Aztek

Sorry mate but bitcoin will never get to zero, because of these coins that were locked forever. Those coins already have a value. Altcoins are now being competitive. They're taking their chance while bitcoin is in its dormant period.

Yes bitcoin is here to stay and is the best one. The mother of all currency. Yes people are buying other currency but give Bitcoin a chance. Other coins might start seeing transaction problems too. Bitcoin is still a baby like you say. Sleeping gaint. Bitcoin will always be the best and biggest and what we compare the value of all other currencies.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:52:36 PM

Bitcoin may be here to stay and may be the mother of all cryptocurrencies, but it is a fact that the price is going down. We all would like to see bitcoin go over 20K, but that's not happening. While altcoins rise like crazy. Sure, Bitcoin came from far and 10K is already miraculous. But we have to keep an eye on altcoins, they might be in a better position next year.

rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:55:59 PM

The domain is important, but it is a flexible variable. BTC has fallen and money is going to other cryptos, such as Ripple. But it is a cycle and the reverse flow can come back again.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:03:32 PM

I do think that Bitcoin dominance could be reduced further, unfortunately. This due to the fact that transaction fees remain very high and Bitcoin is not usable for small transactions at its current state. I do hope that Bitcoin implements Lightning Network soon and also solves this issue, otherwise its dominance is pretty much at risk.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:12:23 PM

Day by day bitcoin is lossing the dominance and alt coins are taking the charge
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: