Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Movie idea  (Read 104 times)
marktk (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:26:07 AM

Hi guys,
I am new on this forum and I wanted to present you with tv show/movie idea. Despite the fact that I am only 32 years old, I had really interesting life and I believe that there is big crowd for this kind of movie. Everything started in post-wat era in ex-Yugoslavia and poverty with,what seems to be, happy ending. I am not an expert in writing so I will post here short pitch and if you like it I could post more details and funfacts. thanks!

Imagine a life from movie "21"  with Kevin Spacey and Jim Sturgess. Everyone knows that movie, movie about group of students that have beaten Las Vegas by counting cards in Blackjack. Well I have a autobiographic story which outmatches theirs. I have been finding glitches in betting terminals since 18, making money by being professional tipster, working for bookmakers to get inside look, doing all kind of work in grey law area and winning a fight against bookmakers. Imagine that you can get 300$ in 15 minutes whenever you want to, I could do it when I was barely 18.. Imagine making 3000$ in 5 minutes while standing on courts in Tounisia, Dominican Republic or Hong Kong and drinking cocktails, I was doing it.. Best of all, I was always on the right side of law, never doing anything illegal but always being on brink of it, holding for a straw.There is much more to my story what doesn't fit in this pitch  which can simply be descriped as extraordinary.

If you wanna hear more just post your thoughts and opinions and I will be happy to share.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sausagenis

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

Hi guys,
I am new on this forum and I wanted to present you with tv show/movie idea. Despite the fact that I am only 32 years old, I had really interesting life and I believe that there is big crowd for this kind of movie. Everything started in post-wat era in ex-Yugoslavia and poverty with,what seems to be, happy ending. I am not an expert in writing so I will post here short pitch and if you like it I could post more details and funfacts. thanks!

Imagine a life from movie "21"  with Kevin Spacey and Jim Sturgess. Everyone knows that movie, movie about group of students that have beaten Las Vegas by counting cards in Blackjack. Well I have a autobiographic story which outmatches theirs. I have been finding glitches in betting terminals since 18, making money by being professional tipster, working for bookmakers to get inside look, doing all kind of work in grey law area and winning a fight against bookmakers. Imagine that you can get 300$ in 15 minutes whenever you want to, I could do it when I was barely 18.. Imagine making 3000$ in 5 minutes while standing on courts in Tounisia, Dominican Republic or Hong Kong and drinking cocktails, I was doing it.. Best of all, I was always on the right side of law, never doing anything illegal but always being on brink of it, holding for a straw.There is much more to my story what doesn't fit in this pitch  which can simply be descriped as extraordinary.

If you wanna hear more just post your thoughts and opinions and I will be happy to share.

it looks interesting. i want more details!
simonkev

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

I would watch it for sure. Tell us more.
Gu_XiaoMing

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

waiting to watch its  Grin Grin Grin btw can I ask, if u r successful with ur movies, will u stop mining bitcoin or working with it? will u keep  on producing? anw, good luck  Grin Grin
Intellecual Romanticist

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

With the recent advancement in technology, anyone can now make movies. It is one of the greatest things for us alive during this time period.
That's why indie films are a lot nowadays.

Send us a link pls.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: