Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your most profitalbe altcoin speculation  (Read 711 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:12:32 PM

I bought litcoin Last Feburary when it was only a little more than 4 dollars. and it is now about 300 dollars. what is your most profitable altcoin speculation?

Till now I have experienced many good speculative trades first one is bitcoin trade done before a few years back when it was trading near $107 and at that time I invest around $1000 and after that I just exited that trade around $1200 and after that i invested $100 in Neocoin when it was trading near
$9 and i am holding that trade and expecting it to go around more than $100 soon in coming months. This all depends on one's belief and Gut feelings whether you need to hold that particular coin for good returns or not otherwise it's not possible to hold if you are a emotional trader.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

I bought Neo for $ 1.5 and sold when it cost $ 40. At the moment this is the most successful deals for me.
Let's see how the situation will develop! maybe in the future there will be many such deals Cool

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:53:00 PM

The most profitable altcoins of last year - EOS, CAPP, NEO, OMG, ADA, ETH, VERGE, STRAT.
CAPP made crazy x20 growth in January !
NEO grew from 1$ until 170$ - x170   Cool
VERGE - x20 !
i hope next year will spoil us at least a little.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

My most altcoin speculation these token :
1. Cindicator : i hold my cnd which i bought from ico price : $0.01 and selling it @ $0.10
2. Dent : i bought token when its ico $700 for 1 million cnd and get $15k whrn its spike.
3. Genesis vision : i bouth gvt at its ico at $0.70 and selling it at $20

Now i am putting money on savedroid, auctus and repux let see what happen to those ico in this crash.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

I bought litcoin Last Feburary when it was only a little more than 4 dollars. and it is now about 300 dollars. what is your most profitable altcoin speculation?

That's great my friend. Read many discussions about alts,btc and ETH dying and yours was good news. Its just proof that despite the crypto market crushing, you can still have profits out of other alts. That's why we must diversify. Not just put our investment on 1 basket alone. Congratulations!
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

right now im still holding my coin SALUS on bittrex
i bought at $23 now hit $46 already
not sure if im going to keep this up or just sell it now since bitcoin still on the red line (drop)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

thats good. basically if you bought anything in early 2017 the profit is huge. These kind of gains might be a thing of the past (i hope not though) I wish I had got in as early.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

I do not count how much profit I get when buying an altcoin. That's all because I always take quick action when profit margins occur. So I did not wait too long and I did not get too much profit. in my mind that when I can gain momentum to make a profit then I will do a sell on the spot. I am not a person who is too patient to wait and I prefer to get a little profit and I think the security that I get is much better than I wait and then the price decreases.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

well
my best speculate came from INXT
on oct 2017
after ico end , and lot of bounty participant already got their payment.
i put buy order on etherdelta.
about 1 eth , and i get about 2k INXT.
then i sold all of my INXT on christmas.
with -+ 10 usd each.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

I think so far out of all the coins I’ve hodled up until now, XEM would be the most profitable altcoin I’ve ever encountered and gain. And it still is up until now, this coin never fails to amaze me. And I think it will still continue to grow over the months and years to come. I’ve seen on our local news one of its head members in our country who was interviewed about the coin and what its usage and purpose is so I think this coin will go a long way because of its full supporters.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

most profitable speculation for me its capp, xrp and kin which everyone did x20 and more. It was a good 2017 year. Now we are in the big market dump and this coins is gooing to hell. Hope in this year we will see a big cryptomarket rally again.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:46:45 AM

Neo and cardano is the best coin that can make x10 in the next couple of years. You can add to the list and stratis, but this coin is for the most dedicated.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:58:44 AM

Thanks for your stories they are very inspiring! I still can not boast of good achievements. I have very little experience with this. But I hope that this will soon be corrected Grin

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

The most profitable altcoins of last year - EOS, CAPP, NEO, OMG, ADA, ETH, VERGE, STRAT.
CAPP made crazy x20 growth in January !
NEO grew from 1$ until 170$ - x170   Cool
VERGE - x20 !
i hope next year will spoil us at least a little.

I participated in ico cappasity. I regret very much that I did not sell them at the peak, I will wait when growth will begin again.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

The ones I recall are;

XLM bought $0.07 sold $0.75 sold everything
TRX bought <$0.01 sold $0.20 sold everything
REQ bought $0.04 sold $0.87 still holding many now
RPX bought $0.03 sold $0.28 still holding many now
VEN bought $0.22 sold $8.62 still holding many now
NEO bought $7.69 sold $54.88 still holding many now
ArtisTurba

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.0
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

I think you can have high confidence in the profitability of IoT Chain (ITC) and SpectreCoin (XSPEC).

I also think these 2 coins going to give huge amount of profit to holders. I can also add xtrabytes to this list for 2018 as I expect to see something like 10x. On the other hand I think sonm did very good.

In addition I suggest to add Neo, Eth and Xrp as these are promising altcoins in the market in terms of profit. These three will compete the risk of altcoins in terms of profitability speculation.
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

I think I have had 9500% gain with Verge...unfortunately just for small money Sad Sold everything long time ago....
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Etherum and i still regreat that i didn't invest cause i said that from 200$ it will get easy to like 1000 or more and it done it, i wasn't suprised i was only angry about my decision.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

No doubt that would be THUG Coin, they are very cheap right now and will definitly moon in 2 years as a long term investment. grab them now as they have a solid vision and would prosper in the future
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: