Question: What about price 100$?
POSSIBLE - 3 (30%)
UNPOSSIBLE - 6 (60%)
CAN BE MORE THEN 100$ - 1 (10%)
1000$ - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple (XRP) is the real cryptocurrency? What do you think?  (Read 91 times)
al.nechiporuk (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:33:18 AM

Ripple, XRP - Crypto-currency platform for payment systems, focused on transactions with currency exchange without refunds. Designed by Ripple. A peculiarity is the consensus register (ledger). The system was launched in 2012. The protocol supports "tokens" representing fiduciary money, crypto foreign exchange, stock exchanges or other objects such as miles of frequent flying passengers or minutes of mobile communication. In essence, Ripple is based on an open shared database, uses the negotiation process, which allows you to make an exchange in a distributed process.

The network is decentralized and can operate without the participation of Ripple . As of the end of 2017, Ripple is among the top ten crips in terms of market capitalization, along with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.

The Ripple protocol is used by companies such as UniCredit, UBS or Santander, which are increasingly used by banks and payment networks as a computable infrastructure technology. The publication of American Banker explains this in that "from the point of view of banks, distributed registries, such as the Ripple system, have several advantages over cryptic currencies, such as bitcoin," including price and security.
kdoh

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:38:26 AM

Real enough to make some money, but I think this coin run out of steam. I sold my ripple for mincoin today.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:39:40 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:56:22 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

Ripple, XRP - Crypto-currency platform for payment systems, focused on transactions with currency exchange without refunds. Designed by Ripple. A peculiarity is the consensus register (ledger). The system was launched in 2012. The protocol supports "tokens" representing fiduciary money, crypto foreign exchange, stock exchanges or other objects such as miles of frequent flying passengers or minutes of mobile communication. In essence, Ripple is based on an open shared database, uses the negotiation process, which allows you to make an exchange in a distributed process.

The network is decentralized and can operate without the participation of Ripple . As of the end of 2017, Ripple is among the top ten crips in terms of market capitalization, along with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.

The Ripple protocol is used by companies such as UniCredit, UBS or Santander, which are increasingly used by banks and payment networks as a computable infrastructure technology. The publication of American Banker explains this in that "from the point of view of banks, distributed registries, such as the Ripple system, have several advantages over cryptic currencies, such as bitcoin," including price and security.
Real Cryptocurrency ? Nah,i dont think so,BTC will still dominate in the future it doesnt mean that XRP would replace BTC after beating ETH.
al.nechiporuk (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:19:13 AM

will xlm be successful like ripple ? what do u think ? i am supposed to invest some cash on it
In investments the most important is the "cold head" and diversification of risks. You can buy 50% xlm and 50% XRP.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:30:32 AM

will xlm be successful like ripple ? what do u think ? i am supposed to invest some cash on it
In investments the most important is the "cold head" and diversification of risks. You can buy 50% xlm and 50% XRP.

if I see in the chart for xlm, the price seems trying to increase higher but it is hard to compete with another coin which has big people inside the coin trade. but I see xlm has the big chance to increase like ripple and I think xlm and ripple could be another coin that will increase in 2018 and before you invest your money, make sure you know how much you want to invest.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:44:40 AM

I do not trust banks. These crooks will earn millions, and others will be left with nothing. Hidden commissions and all kinds of nonsense. Let it be a good project, but I will not put a cent there.
rbv

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:56:12 AM

The innovation of cryptocurrency is finding a consensus without relying on an authority to determine for us what is the current truth. Yet this world is full of forces that want to act as authority for various reasons. I see Ripple as a threat to the idea of a decentralized financial system where anybody can participate equally.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:13:59 AM

Guys,should i invest to the ripple now?or the price will be lower?
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:19:26 AM

Why do you say, it`s decentralized?This system doesn`t have mining, and is concentrated around bank systems, it`s just a way to control a world of crypto in minds of banks.You can correct me, if i`m wrong, just explain pls
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: