Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:14:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: high bitcoin fee!!  (Read 2327 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

when will the bitcoin fee be reduced or moderated?
i mean that even if the bitcoin value rises or falls the fee is constant in bitcoin ,unlike in ethereum where the fee is fixed not in eth but a particular USD value.
when will this improvisation take place in bitcoin?
High fees of bitcoin transactions is making some company not to pay with btc for any services they are asking for.
This problem now is just the effect of bitcoin price hike in the previous months, and it could only be lessen once bitcoin will go back into below $10k maybe. So they decided to used eth instead of btc for it only have a low fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:16:16 PM

Yes I have notice that bitcoin transaction fees now become high. It is too much . it is not good for user like Us . it takes many time to transfer because of high fees

moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:31:10 PM

The heavy traffic at the blockchain needs to be cleaned first.
This happened before and that is the solution too. They increase the fees so that they can minimize the transaction that will be done.
I think the faucet payer was the culprit because of low payments that directs to the wallets of faucet workers.
If that is cleared then it will be back to normal. For now use the pools.

I have seen this discussion a lot in this forum, and I have never found a solution. your opinion is true, the payment of a tap using a small fee will only increase the number of unconfirmed bitcoin transactions. this should be resolved soon, as many bitcoin communities are troubled by this problem.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:03:36 PM

Yes I have notice that bitcoin transaction fees now become high. It is too much . it is not good for user like Us . it takes many time to transfer because of high fees
indeed the fee fee for bitcoin is very high and it can not be prevented because the value of Bitcoin also creeps up to a very high price
and maybe in the future there is a new solution to the problem of this fee can be overcome and not burdensome for new players like me this

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:08:10 PM

i mean that even if the bitcoin value rises or falls the fee is constant in bitcoin ,unlike in ethereum where the fee is fixed not in eth but a particular USD value.

I think the fee depends on bitcoin price, so don't be shocked when it increases because bitcoin price is crazily increasing and decreasing fast. Bitcoin transaction fee is really a bother especially if you are just transferring a small amount of money.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:28:17 PM

Come on people wake up will you now

BTC has too many miners, 20,000 in all and they all want cream from the cake and are locking us in because
we now have a banker monopoly of ten big names doing 90% of all mining and you can see this from the cart below.

https://blockchain.info/pools

The network will work just as slow as it does now (7 transactions per second) if the number of miners were
reduced to 200 and mining would work just as it does today except less electrical energy would be wasted
and the CPU power could be put to better use elsewhere

Now lets deal with the a knight in shining armor saving your skin called the "lightning Network" (LN) and
with a slight name change from LN-Hubs to bankers and centralization we arrive at something much like
the Ripple protocol and what they call "Gatways"

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g if you don't understand what LN really is all about.

The banksters have you by the balls, they own the miners and the development team or else they
would have added the code show below to the project in Github and the glut of miners would thin down
and we would get back to a fair balance

Public static money MaxFee=1.50 // Goodbye parasites we don't need this many miners

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

Various sites takes different fees. There are some wallets that cost less, and there are some things where the fee is too much tie. As you can freebitco withdraw very low bucks from this site. If you use coinbase again, the address will cost more to pay.

Be hardworker
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:48:07 AM

Transaction fee of Bitcoin is very high. I don't like it.
Some people leave Bitcoin and switch to altcoin because of its fee
Decimation

Activity: 244
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:41:15 AM

in this there is another plus. regardless of the price, the amount of the transaction is unchanged. Imagine you are transferring a large amount and how much will you pay with it - a lot? I do not think it's good, especially for those who use bitcoin as a means of payment. ethereum serves entirely for other purposes.

I sent a $25.00 BTC payment the other day and it costs me $10.77 BTC for the fee. Bitcoin will never ever become a true way of payment if the fees are that high.
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:53:07 AM

When the problem of block congestion persists, it means that the cost of bitcoin transfers cannot fall, and I would like to have a new technology to solve this problem!

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:43:01 AM

Bitcoin fee is become confusion in nowadays. Actually the more it price increasing the price will become so high. Actually the fee is happen when you transact it in wallet address. But its not fact when you use it by your email. so I will suggest to use email. You can use wallet when need a major transactions.it's my personal opinion
I've never try sending bitcoin using my email add, if ever I know it really works then probably I'll gonna stick on it.
It really confusing why we have a high fees at this time. Maybe because a lot of people give some additional transactions fees in order to priorities their transaction and it triggered to make increase transaction fees.
sdmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:45:18 AM

It is true that it hurts a lot when we have to bear a high BTC fee in doing day today transactions through BTC, and now, BTC fee is back to normal rates in coinbase and blockchain wallets. Hopefully it will stay same in future too.  Undecided Cry Smiley Smiley Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:48:18 PM

I am not going to try to answer or pretend to know why this transaction fees are so high. If it was my logic i would think the fee costs should come down. Then again when the fees was 0.0005 bitcoin but the price of bitcoin was like $500.00 then no one really cared then. The issue nowadays is the fact that the same .0005 transaction fee is alot worth morr at $15,000.00. I think alt coins will enjoy this moment for now before bitcoin fixes this issues that are plaguing us currently.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

Two things certain in life, death and taxes. In cryptocurrency, it’s the transactions fees. Probably would take some time before the rates would go down to acceptable level.

Aiga7phoiy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

if block size rise more than 1MB you can pay lower fee for 1-2 year but final solution is  Lightening Network.

Fee is high because price also so high.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:33:59 PM
Merited by Mazda17 (2)

I think the fee is reasonable as long as the fee does not change in the bitcoin count that has been determined since the bitcoin price is still cheap.
in my country the Bitcoin shipping fee was 0.0005 BTC since the bitcoin price is still 200 $ and I feel the fee is now only reasonable and remains as early as 0.0005 BTC
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

This might be the reason people dumping bitcoin... Altcoins are gained much these days...

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

This might be the reason people dumping bitcoin... Altcoins are gained much these days...

yeap when poloniex has low fees im doin a arbitrage im buying doge from bittrex and send it to polo then convert into bitcoin then from polo to fiat exchanger so i could maximize the earnings and save from the fees.
thaiphoon

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

Can anyone please tell me what you are charged for a Bitcoin purchase of, let's say $6'000? On the exchange I trade I am charged 0.25% which is in accordance with our tax laws.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

the fee will probably become less once the unconfirmed transaction go to normal like 10k unconfirmed transaction thats where i find the transaction fee cheap. it will take some time to make the unconfirmed transaction go to 10k or something. you can use poloniex as a btc wallet to avoid high fee you only need to pay 50k satoshis.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: