Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can’t profit from Bitcoin means no confidence  (Read 378 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

there is a profit for sure. so be better patiently to wait and continue to working on it until you reach the deadline and be confidence to do your task. your experience is happen also to the other and don't listen to the negative word coming from the other person that complaining of waiting of profit.

there is a profit for sure. so be better patiently to wait and continue to working on it until you reach the deadline and be confidence to do your task
op aint talking about signature campaigns here. and  i believe your reffering to it? im a right or wrong?

your experience is happen also to the other and don't listen to the negative word coming from the other person that complaining of waiting of profit.
i think op doesnt want a counsel or suggestions from other users.

In my opinion all crypto prices are based on speculation.
Bitcoin is too expensive to make 5x returns.
People are looking for quick money-Ripple-South Korea drove the price up-The Koreans are the main drivers of these markets-they made Bitcoin what it is.

no , it is not. price of crypto are based on the demand and supply or should i say manipulation of the whales.

bitcoin is not expensive at all because you can still buy it in a half or smaller units and also bitcoin sometimes goes in a dip or crash therfore you can still be able to buy it in a bargain price. you can also get a 5x  return no matter what amount you put in or invest as long as you can wait for it to pump again.

People are looking for quick money-Ripple-South Korea drove the price up-The Koreans are the main drivers of these markets-they made Bitcoin what it is.
no they arent. people and whales are the ones who control the price or the markets of crypto  and not just a single country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

Yes , your argument to have ripple vs bitcoin is true because here we everyone knows that the ripple coin is a banking sector coin which is uses by 10+ countries in this world , and as new year is today so we can see that people from foreign country to own country send money through bank and banks are sending through ripple coin use that is making the demand of ripple more than what it remains over the whole year after the days of new year celebrations , so here we can say that currently better for us to have trading in ripple with bitcoin .
But don't forget that bitcoin is king and no one can beat it , and also big wilp be up and will turned into 10 times at the end of the year .
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

It's not impossible to make 5 times profit but yes..it will take a lot of time and no one wants to invest time .. people want quick... Results.. they want..they invest today and tomorrow... They are bathing in money, it's just not possible and also if market..starts ... Making people rich like this then there is literally no turning back ..these kinds of presumptions only exists in a mind of a newbie, old folks know the value of patience..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

what do you mean not confidence? i still can not understand.
maybe you try to say that not confidence to hold longer make us panic sell and ending with not profit.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

what do you mean not confidence? i still can not understand.
maybe you try to say that not confidence to hold longer make us panic sell and ending with not profit.

What I am trying to say is people are not confident given its high price. I think people are looking for better value coins to turn a profit!
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Understand what you're asking for. I agree that bitcoin is expensive now to buy compared with altcoins which is not even 10% of bitcoin's price. However the growth of bitcoin can be achieved x5 times definitely. Buying bitcoin is based on the money in hand or the confident we have on it.

balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

You need a little patience to make a profit in bitcoin. Nothing is instant but it all takes a process, if you want 5x profit you should wait for a few months.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

But you can buy other altcoin such like BCH since it's value already increase up to 10x times from initial ICO
Bitcoin is too expensive for new investor so better to more carefull before regret !

I agree with you, we can invest with altcoin like BCH, ETH, LTC and other most popular altcoin. I've heard the news that altcoin prices will go up and will beat BTC.

fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Bitcoin is expensive now but not before. If people have invested in bitcoin years ago, then they could have earned a profit of more than 5 times. Right now, maybe it can still happen to people, but times are more difficult now. And even if it would, it takes time. It is not quick instantaneous money for anyone. If you want to earn quick, invest huge. But the risk for loses is huge also.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

I don’t think it is not profitable investing in Bitcoin. IMO, it is just a temporary pump for ripple. This has happened a few times in 2017. Once the dump started, many people tend to stop talking about ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: