Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:12:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchanges do most use to buy altcoins, newbie starting out  (Read 163 times)
Emorris348 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:56:07 PM

Morning, first time post, have been lurking and studying for the last month after my brother in law told me he invested in bitcoin and lite coin and a few other alt coins back in the summer, has already tripled his money, so I am taking the plunge, I am starting with $2000 and then when taxes come back another 3000 for a total of 5000, I am signed up with Coinbase which is where I am now spreading the 2000 between BTC, ETH and Litecoin, I now want to get into altcoins, I am locked out of Bittrex till mid Jan 2018 as they are not taking new customers till then, so I signed up with Bittance, my plan is to get into a few altcoins from there, but I noticed not all the ones I want I can’t get thru Bittance, I have to go thru smaller exchanges for those, is that the way it works, I don’t want to be doing it wrong starting out, any help or any links to help me out would be greatly appreciated, have enjoyed this forum the last couple weeks, very informative, also sorry for long post on my first post, thanks in advance...
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

If you haven't yet bought with Coinbase I do not recommend it, it's terribly expensive.

Whenever I need to buy BTC or ETH o other altcoins I always use this method described here, I have saved a fortune in commission:

https://youtu.be/MDutgi4mmOQ
Emorris348 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:11:18 PM

Live in US , advCash not available at this time, thanks tho
NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:12:57 PM

See my signature
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:24:56 PM

Binance is a good choice ina lot of times because it has most of the current altcoin, and it has a lot of trading volume to trade.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

Binance is the way to go my friend. It's easy to use, up to date with the current status of bitcoin and altcoins. I think they also have a signature campaign in the forum, so either go to their site  to register, or simply click on one of the signatures of any member that you see binance in it. I personally would choose it while bittrex isn't open for new registration until next week.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:03:14 PM

I can recommend binance as well, haven't had problems with them so far. They have a nice app and the transactions are relatively quick. They have their own coin as well, called BNB, I think it is only listed on binance, and its value was increasing heavily in the past days.

masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:22:38 PM

Morning, first time post, have been lurking and studying for the last month after my brother in law told me he invested in bitcoin and lite coin and a few other alt coins back in the summer, has already tripled his money, so I am taking the plunge, I am starting with $2000 and then when taxes come back another 3000 for a total of 5000, I am signed up with Coinbase which is where I am now spreading the 2000 between BTC, ETH and Litecoin, I now want to get into altcoins, I am locked out of Bittrex till mid Jan 2018 as they are not taking new customers till then, so I signed up with Bittance, my plan is to get into a few altcoins from there, but I noticed not all the ones I want I can’t get thru Bittance, I have to go thru smaller exchanges for those, is that the way it works, I don’t want to be doing it wrong starting out, any help or any links to help me out would be greatly appreciated, have enjoyed this forum the last couple weeks, very informative, also sorry for long post on my first post, thanks in advance...

i think all exchanges it is good....
But, you have to good time and prediction if you want good profit
Maybe you can try binnace, bittrex, or poloniex

-= OI =-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: