Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 11:53:22 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedicated bitcoin hardware miner based on the “Open Graphics OGD1 dev board"  (Read 797 times)
f41lover

Activity: 51

All your random numberz 'r belong to us

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 03:08:31 AM

I hope a moderator is reading this, can i please get the Noob cap removed so i can post this to a more appropriated section ?
I really need some feedback about the stuffs this guys seems to be doing http://asicminer.net/?p=32 but had no luck yet.
Anyway, what's your opinion ? i want to invest some serious money on their product if they are real..

Trust no one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creating a Bitcoin client that fully implements the network protocol is extremely difficult. Bitcoin-Qt is the only known safe implementation of a full node. Some other projects attempt to compete, but it is not recommended to use such software for anything serious. (Lightweight clients like Electrum and MultiBit are OK.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 03:14:47 AM

i suggest you post in the thread specifically for begging your way out of the newbie forum.

mooo for rent
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.