Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your New Year thoughts or wishes for Ethereum?  (Read 368 times)
bountyjunkie (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:00:40 PM

Mine is this : "Tokens Are NOT Tulips" http://www.tokensarenottulips.com/

I believe 2018 will be the year of the Ethereum.

RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

ETH is indeed a good token, and I believe that the year 2018 will be the year of the outbreak of ETH. When the projects on ETH are implemented, the price of ETH will continue to rise.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

I wish that the community will still grow and we will be more responsable with the projects we are promoting through the bounty programs and make it harder for scam projects to make  theyre way into this world.
I wish for a cleaner and more organizet enviroment were supporters are more united agains our common enemy , thiefs.

JanEmil

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:23:10 PM

I have only been in crypto short time. But I think mining etc is waste of power. I like premined projects like Universa. Faster and cheaper. I don't care alot about privacy and centralisation.

alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:31:01 PM

Further stability and price growth. Each successful project ICO, affects the increase in the price of the etherium.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

It's really funny, m8. But I guess that you need to place tulp in red prohibition sign.
I hope in 2018 ETH will be the number two crypto after BTC just as in 2017))

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Nukleo

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

Many experts make positive predictions about the course of the ethereum in 2018. It is expected that the price will rise to 1000-1500 dollars per unit of cryptocurrency.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:19:36 PM

Eth is a realy big platform Especially for ico's...i wish more Successes and price up to 1000$ in 2018 Smiley
Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:18:55 PM

I hope that ethereum will grow more this year and  it will have more faster transaction and as a miner I hope and pray that the difficulty would somehow go down so that we can mine ethereum faster so that we can have more profit to pay loans.  Grin

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bountyjunkie (OP)

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

Eth is a realy big platform Especially for ico's...i wish more Successes and price up to 1000$ in 2018 Smiley

Yes, it is and with so many ICOs in 2016/17 if only few build powerful Dapps on Ethereum, it will drive ETH up north.

kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:43:40 PM

Further stability and price growth. Each successful project ICO, affects the increase in the price of the etherium.

There are tons of ICOs taking place on ethereum platform and each project collects millions of dollars. Thus, ethereum price will stay stable in high growth rate. I hope 2018 will be another great year for ethereum.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:47:31 PM

I wish ethereum would be a stable coin and the congestion problem should be fix!blocksize should be upgraded by the developers.

atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:51:54 PM

I wish ethereum would be a stable coin and the congestion problem should be fix!blocksize should be upgraded by the developers.
I have the same position. I believe in the bright future of Ethereum. And I regret that I did not buy more tokens by the end of this year
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:34:48 AM

I hope price ETH will going up in 2018
i means , "rising"
because i see on twitter , issued ETH will be doing hardfork but i dont know exactly when
FiveReels

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

As ETH is continuing its growth as of this moment. I hope that it will continue to grow stronger this 2018 and will innovate it features for the adaantage of users. I hope that it will be as stable as ever and grow its value to its highest potential. Wishing for it more succes and domination in the industry.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:46:34 AM

I wish Ethereum the best for 2018 as a new rival the Ripple have come out to challenge Ethereum for secondary to bitcoin and the place to be leader of all Altcoins. But i believed Ethreum will still take the lead for all 2018 altcoins with a good fight and will not give up the rank easily specially that bitcoin cash was still a threat too.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:02:44 AM

I hope this 2018 Ethereum will take it's place to where it deserve to in. Ethereum as you review it has a high performance for the past years and it has grown more stable and strong throughout the process. I wish it more success and continuous positive development as it flourished more in the industry. I hope it will succeed on its visions and more people will benefit out of it.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:24:55 AM

I agreed with you that ethereum will be the coin of 2018 and make new highs. It will continue grow like 2017 growth which was phenomenal and make it number two coin of this market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:42:25 AM

i wish the price of Ethereum will growing up again. i feel sad because i did not buy ethereum while the price was low. but this day the price is pretty expensive and i can not reach its price again.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

2017 was a great year for bitcoin. Bitcoin has touched 19k usd in 2017,  and I think ETH will be big in 2018. My Prediction for Ethereum in 2018 is 2k USD.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: