Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin will go back again to 10k or even below 10k  (Read 530 times)
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:49:59 PM

I think Bitcoin will not come down to $10k.Bitcoin is slowly getting stabilized.But the price of Bitcoin will increase. In my opinion, Bitcoin will be high within the month of February. I am also waiting for that.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:03:28 PM

With the drops in the past, then I believe it can drop to the 10k range. But in the end, bitcoin always makes a comeback and go beyond our expectations. Back in November, people thought it might hit $10k before the new year. 

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:08:46 PM

There is low possibility that scenario happen. $10K is a big psychological barrier, its going to be though if that support level break but, if that support level broken I'm sure it will go further down.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:09:24 PM

Yeah it could definitely happen. In January some of the first futures contracts are due and the way the price has gone since futures started it is very possible we could see a further drop. I would expect that 10k has a very strong psychological support level for many people and that price is now very attractive for a lot of people to buy at so we wont see lower but it may hit 10, 11 or 12 in January and fluctuate between 11-15k maybe.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:10:45 PM

Ripple seems to be gaining serious ground on Bitcoin, there is a fairly decent chance that bitcoin must crash below $10k.

I am genuinely worried that the current state of fees for bitcoin might collapse the market, unless segwit adoption is increased or the LN is fast-tracked, Bitcoin may be doomed before it has time to flourish.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:14:46 PM

WHAT is the move of South KOrea, possible regulation ?

I think BTC is struggling because of variety of reasons because of the bad press, panic and Ripple rush.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:19:19 PM

yes it could be possible because nothing is impossible in bitcoin. if people could realize soon that bitcoin isnt worth too much, they'll then switch out on to some other better coins like etherium and that could greatly affect the demand of bitcoin , resulting for it to decrease dramatically but i think it wont gonna happen yet because bitcoin is still expected to improve and people are still hopping that bitcoin could be the next big thing on the future.
HollywoodCoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

HollyWoodCoin

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:29:34 PM

Somehow have great confidence in the imminent new rise of  Bitcoin up. A downward trend in prices lately can be explained with the simplest of factors: a lot BTC sold for withdraw and the pay of the holidays. Especially when you consider the scale of such costs to the millionaires, who are more likely to affect exchange rates. Again, we must not forget about the upcoming next fork. There is speculation that before the fork, the price will inevitably rise, as all rush to buy back. It's certainly not 100% prediction, but at least logical.

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/HWC_USD/
Donawoite

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:31:36 PM

I don't think bitcoin will go back to $10,000 but nothing is impossible when it comes to bitcoin anything can happen.

cxt07

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:34:59 PM

I really think 8k,  then some bounce
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:41:59 PM

with south korea's move and bitcoin's overall downtrend do you think it an go further below 10k?
To me this does not seem very likely bitcoin is still above 13k and I do not see a reason to see an even bigger downtrend taking over the market, it seems we are going to finish the year in with a price of 12k to 15k not the highest price but sill very good if you invested before December, after that, who knows what it may happen but this seems like a good opportunity to get some cheap bitcoin.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:52:43 PM

Hello! I think this can happen bitcoin can fall down under 10.000$ and after that bitcoin can hit new records and hit 30.000$. Just imagine what will be if people start  make investment in bitcoin when it will be 30.000$ and after that again 6-7$ of course it will be hype and new circle

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:59:23 PM

Already below 10k for me in the UK dealing in GDP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2668554.0

Lets not blame South Korea or Kim from the north, Putin and the KGB or even Bin-Laden

The reason the price is down is sky high fees or did you all forget about China banning
ICO's and it having little to no effect.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

with south korea's move and bitcoin's overall downtrend do you think it an go further below 10k?

Thats all things shoud possible that bitcoin value will go back to 10k if  some of few investor should quits and find another kind of business and they withdraw all there bitcoins and convert to fiat dollar,but as of now,its so far that situation should that happen because, mostly all stock investor,business minded people,entreprenurs are satisfied with the benefits  and services of bitcoins,so why should they transfer if there profit in bitcoins are stable and there earning is still flowing.so as of now the value of bitcoins will sometimes rise and sometimes will down in approximately to $7k-$750k but that normal espescially in these season of holidays.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:57:59 PM

To me this does not seem very likely bitcoin is still above 13k and I do not see a reason to see an even bigger downtrend taking over the market, it seems we are going to finish the year in with a price of 12k to 15k not the highest price but sill very good if you invested before December, after that, who knows what it may happen but this seems like a good opportunity to get some cheap bitcoin.
Right.I think bitcoin price will not go down $10k anymore.The year is ending already so hopefully by the start of new year it will start to pump again.So for those who plan to buy bitcoin seize the moment while bitcoins are still cheap.For sure you will gain bigger profits if you start investing today.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:14:53 PM

Right.I think bitcoin price will not go down $10k anymore.The year is ending already so hopefully by the start of new year it will start to pump again.So for those who plan to buy bitcoin seize the moment while bitcoins are still cheap.For sure you will gain bigger profits if you start investing today.
Yes I also think that it will not go to 10k anymore because the price of bitcoin is cheap now as we look at the all time high of bitcoin the price becomes dump but, after that dump their is always a pump and can be reached a new all time high that gives a bigger profit that's why it is good to invest now.

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:15:59 PM

Hardly to believe that BTC will go to 10k, but this scenario can happen and after that BTC will go till 20-25k.  New year - new peaks. I don't know the exact date, but next year we will see record price of 30-40k$ for 1 BTC. So, now it is good chance to buy, who doesnt want to miss the board. Wink

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:18:36 PM

Legit money will be using Ripple more and more because it's 100% cards on the table so only us tax dodgers, gamblers, drug sales and video girls left
and the $45 transaction fee will push the last two out from my list.

Where is the new money going to come from you need to ask yourself because my granny who's tired of "Spot the ball" was going to have a
flutter with $150 but ran for the door when I mentioned the huge transaction fees and when you say cheap are you talking about from a week ago or three months
because BTC was about $4000 then with $1.20 fees.

if you are investing and not just gambling then I am sure that you could put me right on these misguided doubts that I am having in my mind and
put some meat on them bones your offering.  

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:22:55 PM

I guess it has risen too much recently and this rise may give the warning to people to withdraw their moneys from the exchange and come back later and it is very possible for btc to go again to 10k or lower.
coinoberg

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:31:54 PM

I guess it has risen too much recently and this rise may give the warning to people to withdraw their moneys from the exchange and come back later and it is very possible for btc to go again to 10k or lower.

It seems very high likely that btc will try to test 10k USD soon but we all know that is a strong support so there will be a lot of noise when we arrive there.  Only thing you need to be careful that you shouldn't be caught for panic selling.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: