Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:23:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP’s Trajectory for 2018  (Read 257 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:06:56 PM

Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/12/30/xrps-trajectory-for-2018/

XRP is the best buy in crypto:
What does the shape of the future hold for XRP and Ripple? I discuss the price appreciation of XRP, along with each of the six major drivers of XRP value that I expect will take center stage in 2018.

What are these six major drivers? You'll have to read to find out - let me know if you agree, or if you felt I forgot something that might be a dark horse for moving XRP price towards our $10 mark.

Hope you enjoy & please leave any comments below.

Thank you & Hodor!

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/947119418613649409

Mattwald

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:09:42 PM

I believe xrp will decrease back to the .40 - .50 range because of the vast amount locked up by Dev. Team
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

I believe xrp will decrease back to the .40 - .50 range because of the vast amount locked up by Dev. Team

Huh.  Anybody that can critically think want to post?   Cool

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

Now is XRP-pump - in jan 2018 will see big dump because BTC goes to the moon
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:05:22 PM

Huh.  Anybody that can critically think want to post?   Cool

What was wrong with that post? They likely won't but could you blame them for thinking this could happen, I mean they are sitting on a fortunate. Look I get XRP is going to do well long term but nobody here has to like it like you do.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:15:21 PM

Ripple was below the value that should be it for a longtime. I don’t think there is a pump or dump situation in Ripple. On the contrary, it is quite ordinary.
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:16:23 PM

Guyz will you think XRP will go cross 10$ in 2018? I have been hodling it for quite some time now, I still havent sell it at 2.50$ rate.
JumboCactuar

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:23:20 PM

Guyz will you think XRP will go cross 10$ in 2018? I have been hodling it for quite some time now, I still havent sell it at 2.50$ rate.

Hope so
Saw it reach $2.70 this morning but its been dropping since

May fall under $2 soon but im gonna continue to hold
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:24:39 PM

One thing is worth noticing - XRP trends do not follow BTC trends.

during the bit coin crash in dec only the ripple held and didnt fall

they are using the futures market to make bitcoin unstable and then present the ripple as the standard digital currency once it over takes btc in market cap

Chokolo

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

Somewhere between $10 and $30 for 2018 is my guess
KingKrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:29:05 PM

Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/12/30/xrps-trajectory-for-2018/

XRP is the best buy in crypto:
What does the shape of the future hold for XRP and Ripple? I discuss the price appreciation of XRP, along with each of the six major drivers of XRP value that I expect will take center stage in 2018.

What are these six major drivers? You'll have to read to find out - let me know if you agree, or if you felt I forgot something that might be a dark horse for moving XRP price towards our $10 mark.

Hope you enjoy & please leave any comments below.

Thank you & Hodor!

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/947119418613649409

Ripple proved something today. It went over Ethereum and became the second largest crypto on the market. I sold my XRP at 1.8$, I thought it was going to go down, but actually it went to 2.8$. I thought the price would fall, guess I was wrong...
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:33:35 PM

In the last few days, XRP is seen not following the direction of Bitcoin that is falling down. XRP even increased up to 70%. This shows that the movement of cryptocurrency is not fully triggered by the bitcoin price movement. Is it when the bitcoin price drops, everything goes down and otherwise? No. Because some altcoins like Stellar, Ripple, Dash, and BTS are proven to give resistance and go in different directions. Right now XRP was in number 2 on CMC, this should be a great movement for its future.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:36:24 PM

Very surprisingly the evolution of the ripple coin in the last month. It's incredible! I bought when it was 1500 satoshi and I sold 4k satoshi. If we leave them today they were worth about 10x the initial price. I think will go more than I can anticipate in price for 2018.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:39:25 PM

I deeply doubt that the price of this asset will be so large at present, I believe that now it is necessary to sell the ripple and buy ethereum. But this is my choise. I not force anyone

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

My bet: XRP below $0.2 sometime within the next tree months.

This is without doubt one of the most overvalued project ever.
Chokolo

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:42:55 PM

In the last few days, XRP is seen not following the direction of Bitcoin that is falling down. XRP even increased up to 70%. This shows that the movement of cryptocurrency is not fully triggered by the bitcoin price movement. Is it when the bitcoin price drops, everything goes down and otherwise? No. Because some altcoins like Stellar, Ripple, Dash, and BTS are proven to give resistance and go in different directions. Right now XRP was in number 2 on CMC, this should be a great movement for its future.

Everyone is ditching their Bitcoins and spending those on Ripple. That is why it is going up
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

Everyone is ditching their Bitcoins and spending those on Ripple. That is why it is going up

And when the time comes, people will cash out from ripple and allocate their funds to bitcoin.
But, we don't know when it will happen as xrp seems still has the attraction in the market, maybe like Op said; xrp towards $10.
I have some money invested in xrp as well and planned to cash out at $5 marks if it can increase a little higher, maybe hold it a little longer will be more profitable.
Chokolo

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:01:07 PM

And when the time comes, people will cash out from ripple and allocate their funds to bitcoin.
But, we don't know when it will happen as xrp seems still has the attraction in the market, maybe like Op said; xrp towards $10.
I have some money invested in xrp as well and planned to cash out at $5 marks if it can increase a little higher, maybe hold it a little longer will be more profitable.

I dont know man. I think Bitcoin is a dead project.
Its expensive. Just moving funds around steal a good chunk out of your money.
It takes forever to send and recieve Bitcoins.
They have forked in to 3-4 Bitcoins now and many more are planned.

Why the heck should anyone support Bitcoin when there are other better networks out there where you can even have a chance at mining coins? You cant even do that with Bitcoin anymore.
arpaul

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

I bought 1700 coins XRP in April 2017.
I am sure that this project is waiting for a great success this year. The price can easily reach the value 10$.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

Even if it is not an explosion, the price is increasing daily. Considering the ripple news I think it will continue to climb and will not suddenly drop. It's just my opinion ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: