Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:13:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [ICO/DONATION][QUICK-COIN]  (Read 470 times)
coinquick (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:21:35 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 07:12:43 AM by coinquick

QUICK-COIN

-Quick-Coin is the next decentralized worldwide cryptocurrency, based on the Ethereum structure. Its mission is to broaden the possibilities of uses and to increase the number of users by simplifying the process of managing cryptocurrency to the maximum-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Quick-Coin?

The Quick Coin is a cryptocurrency (private internet currency), that has a value based on the current market. In other words, Quick Coin is an entirely decentralized open source worldwide currency, without any central authority. This means that your transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institution. Users can now control their own finances privately.

In comparison to Bitcoin (45 minutes), the transactions (deposit, withdrawal, purchase, sale, transfer) of Quick Coin are confirmed faster (30 seconds) and they have increased storage efficiency.

The Quick-Coin's new revolutionary operating structure is safer and much easier to use than any other current cryptocurrency.

This implies a huge success for QuickCoin as soon as it launches.

With Quick-Coin, you will be able to undertake regular transactions and spend money with your Quick Card anywhere around the world. You will also have the option to send or receive funds from anyone, in a totally private way.

With QuickCoin Wallet, you may exchange your Quick Coin for Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, or even buy and sell your Quick Coin for CAD, USD or EUR currency.

One of the many features of Quick Bank will be to secure your cryptocurrency from market variation, which is highly volatile, and invest your money in a place where you can get interesting guaranteed returns. Quick Bank – The first private cryptobank.

Quick Coin's mission is to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone by being easy to use and to understand, safer than standard currency and much more private.

(visit our website for more details)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN SPECIFICATION

Coin Name: QuickCoin

Coin Symbol: QUC

Coin Decimal: 8

Total Supply: 2.000.000

Contract Address: 0x505a098ecc396b2974e57D106e2523497C36c3c2

QUICK-COIN ICO/DONATION

Participate in Our ICO/DONATION once you send ETH to our address

0x6105301beada5D037BbCDb83561E57f15A89a305

You will automatically receive your QUC tokens.

ICO DONATION PRICES:

1 ETH = 10.000 QUC

0.5 ETH = 5.000 QUC

0.1 ETH = 1.000 QUC

0.05 ETH = 500 QUC

0.01 ETH = 100 QUC

FILL UP THE FORM BELOW IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRzXsAOFez11gWSefVQR5rTEjaKqOSFqqErcUXiU4aoD_e4Q/viewform?usp=send_form

QUICK-COIN AIRDROP

To Participate in our AIRDROP You must Read Each Section and Rules carefully Because if not you will be disqualified. We don't have time to entertain you anymore if you didn't receive QUC tokens. Again READ and UNDERSTAND each section Good Luck

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVxM4JZycxWpimgirRV9TSPYg-KVdR1a5EJvgDuSDd_O3Fvg/viewform

(AIRDROP OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOLLOW US ON TWITTER FOR MORE UPDATES)

EXCHANGE

Mercatox (progressing)

CoinExchange (soon)

yobit (soon)

COMPATIBLE WALLETS

Metamask

Myetherwallet

BOUNTY

(January 10th 2018)

More Details 2018 stay tuned

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:25:20 PM

How man,y Participants eligible for the Air Drop
&
How many tokens each user will get (before getting involved & promoting this project) ?
coinquick (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:27:41 PM

How man,y Participants eligible for the Air Drop
&
How many tokens each user will get (before getting involved & promoting this project) ?

Hello join in our Telegram community chat your question already answered
cryptoholder2018

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

I joined Airdrop, an excellent project, I wish all the participants in the distribution of tokens and success in this project succeed.
natakirta

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:29:26 PM

I decided to take part in the airdrop. The project seemed interesting

Siner55555

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

WOW, great! I'd like to join your airdrop. And also want to own some coins waiting for the moon.
coinquick (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

WOW, great! I'd like to join your airdrop. And also want to own some coins waiting for the moon.

Thank you! We're doing our best to make this project success!
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:33:58 PM

I like the idea of quick coin and especially the wallet. It sounds like a very useful feature similar to (or maybe using?) atomic swaps. I tend to gravitate towards any highly decentralized project. I would encourage you to create some sort of DAO or voting system to allow its holders to vote on the future of your token. That way the community is invested and can provide input into the token's development.

Good luck dev!
coinquick (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:41:50 PM

I like the idea of quick coin and especially the wallet. It sounds like a very useful feature similar to (or maybe using?) atomic swaps. I tend to gravitate towards any highly decentralized project. I would encourage you to create some sort of DAO or voting system to allow its holders to vote on the future of your token. That way the community is invested and can provide input into the token's development.

We will try to consider your thought,the idea is very interesting

Good luck dev!
coinquick (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:56:09 PM

Good luck dev!

We will try to consider your thought,the idea is very interesting
leialdover

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:03:30 AM

its very unique, knowing that you can actually sell your quick coin for fiat money instanly.. im sure gonna support this project.. and when i got a hold of these token.. im sure hodl it..

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:07:29 AM

I joined Airdrop, an excellent project, I wish all the participants in the distribution of tokens and success in this project succeed.

Did it tell you how many coins you will receive from it after joining?
coinquick (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:30:33 AM

Did it tell you how many coins you will receive from it after joining?

Hello your question already answered  join in in our telegram
coinquick (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:12:56 AM

QUICK-COIN

-Quick-Coin is the next decentralized worldwide cryptocurrency, based on the Ethereum structure. Its mission is to broaden the possibilities of uses and to increase the number of users by simplifying the process of managing cryptocurrency to the maximum-

What is Quick-Coin?

The Quick Coin is a cryptocurrency (private internet currency), that has a value based on the current market. In other words, Quick Coin is an entirely decentralized open source worldwide currency, without any central authority. This means that your transactions will not be managed or verified by any traditional banking institution. Users can now control their own finances privately.

In comparison to Bitcoin (45 minutes), the transactions (deposit, withdrawal, purchase, sale, transfer) of Quick Coin are confirmed faster (30 seconds) and they have increased storage efficiency.

The Quick-Coin's new revolutionary operating structure is safer and much easier to use than any other current cryptocurrency.

This implies a huge success for QuickCoin as soon as it launches.

With Quick-Coin, you will be able to undertake regular transactions and spend money with your Quick Card anywhere around the world. You will also have the option to send or receive funds from anyone, in a totally private way.

With QuickCoin Wallet, you may exchange your Quick Coin for Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, or even buy and sell your Quick Coin for CAD, USD or EUR currency.

One of the many features of Quick Bank will be to secure your cryptocurrency from market variation, which is highly volatile, and invest your money in a place where you can get interesting guaranteed returns. Quick Bank – The first private cryptobank.

Quick Coin's mission is to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone by being easy to use and to understand, safer than standard currency and much more private.

(visit our website for more details)

COIN SPECIFICATION

Coin Name: QuickCoin

Coin Symbol: QUC

Coin Decimal: 8

Total Supply: 2.000.000

Contract Address: 0x505a098ecc396b2974e57D106e2523497C36c3c2

QUICK-COIN ICO/DONATION

Participate in Our ICO/DONATION once you send ETH to our address

0x6105301beada5D037BbCDb83561E57f15A89a305

You will automatically receive your QUC tokens.

ICO DONATION PRICES:

1 ETH = 10.000 QUC

0.5 ETH = 5.000 QUC

0.1 ETH = 1.000 QUC

0.05 ETH = 500 QUC

0.01 ETH = 100 QUC

FILL UP THE FORM BELOW IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRzXsAOFez11gWSefVQR5rTEjaKqOSFqqErcUXiU4aoD_e4Q/viewform?usp=send_form

QUICK-COIN AIRDROP

To Participate in our AIRDROP You must Read Each Section and Rules carefully Because if not you will be disqualified. We don't have time to entertain you anymore if you didn't receive QUC tokens. Again READ and UNDERSTAND each section Good Luck

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVxM4JZycxWpimgirRV9TSPYg-KVdR1a5EJvgDuSDd_O3Fvg/viewform

(AIRDROP OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOLLOW US ON TWITTER FOR MORE UPDATES)

EXCHANGE

Mercatox (progressing)

CoinExchange (soon)

yobit (soon)

COMPATIBLE WALLETS

Metamask

Myetherwallet

BOUNTY

(January 10th 2018)

More Details 2018 stay tuned

mayla alma

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:20:54 AM

I took this part the airdrop,  hopefully this project work

Donawoite

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

Great project, I have joined the airdrop.
RoffoSnake

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

Did anyone receive their tokens yet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: