Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Bitcoin price recover  (Read 649 times)
Nosk

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

Well, as the following image suggests it, price drop was likely due to whales playing with the market.
We can guess that whales manipulated the market to make it sink and will buy back and pump it to gain massive profit.

(source : https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin price will likely recover if all the FUDs and market manipulation stops or after Chinese New Year wherein the Chinese people could enter the market again and buy BTC to make the price increase. These past few weeks, sharks have already ripped bitcoin panic sellers off of the market and most likely, there are new kind of players now which could result to higher volatility. Cost averaging method is the recommended strategy during these times to make your position higher.
No, bitcoin will recover despite the FUD and the market manipulation, we cannot rely on the fact the FUD is going to stop, why would it stop? If the whole point of FUD is to decrease the price and its working what makes you think that is going to make them stop? Bitcoin will have to overcome the FUD and the only way to do it is to prove them wrong and for that we need a big positive news and the only news big enough is the lightning network.
jaimepenag

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

I believe in the technology, I believe in blockchain, but all of us were manipulated by the goverment and bank in last december. The growth was not healthy and now there are the consequences. I believe it will go up but slowly as it should be and not like a bubble.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

Well, as the following image suggests it, price drop was likely due to whales playing with the market.
We can guess that whales manipulated the market to make it sink and will buy back and pump it to gain massive profit.

Of course we can't avoid this kind of situation. Any dump is a good opportunity for anyone to buy and invest in bitcoin and we can't blame those people who grab it. We can think that they planned it but we also have to consider the fact that news mostly affect our decisions. Lately, bad news of possible banning of bitcoin and crypto transactiond circulates and I am sure that many are aware if that. Those who are new to these kind of situations are easily affected and I am sure that by making unnecessary decisions like selling, they have contributed to the dump.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

Hi I am new here and not used to the volatility Cry in the price, and will the market recover or is it due to selling during the festive season?  Huh

In other commodity trading, drops like this is indicative of a market slump and may result in panic selling. Is this a true reflection or is it normal?

Lately the bitcoin decline wasn`t caused by the festive season, but rather the existence of the price manipulation by big whales who want to profit as much as possible, they don`t hesitate to launch the aggression of their lies through online media or other.
Consequently, stupid speculation takes place in the lay community, and causes panic selling among them.

Go back to your question.
In my opinion, declining and rising prices is a natural thing and that's the real market. While the decline that occurred this time is an unnatural decline as i mentioned above.

sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

yes it will recover. But Bitcoin finding new low end and may be go down further. But do not sell with lost. Hold until it recover and sell with some profit.
sparkystacey

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

This is a period of uncertainty because of regulation scares and a few bad actors. The reality is behind the scenes, blockchain technologies (primarily powered by bitcoin and ethereum) are gaining mass adoption and are primed for rollout by massive enterprises. When this happens (likely 2019) there will be a substantial gain in volume which is bound to increase the value. Check out this article from this week by coindesk citing how big this in industries like banking and insurance.

https://www.coindesk.com/enterprise-blockchain-may-finally-ready-breakout/

Provide Technologies: Pioneering the decentralized platform as a service (dPaaS)—the blockchain acceleration platform. Https://provide.services
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:23:38 PM

It's hard to tell from this distance if bitcoin can recover quickly FUD still sucking the oxygen out of cryptospace. We can only fold our arms and see what becomes of the year. Indeed the year has been up to a really rough start with crypto.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

Of course we can't avoid this kind of situation. Any dump is a good opportunity for anyone to buy and invest in bitcoin and we can't blame those people who grab it. We can think that they planned it but we also have to consider the fact that news mostly affect our decisions. Lately, bad news of possible banning of bitcoin and crypto transactiond circulates and I am sure that many are aware if that. Those who are new to these kind of situations are easily affected and I am sure that by making unnecessary decisions like selling, they have contributed to the dump.

That's best case scenario. But if the whole panic sell is due to regulatory whispers and how they may affect whales, it's a reasonable conclusion. With the summit coming up, it's rather convenient for this kind of shift to be happening now.
MrASH

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

Looking like everyone is rather positive about bitcoin coming back, few people mentioned May as the month of changes for good.Well, we can only hope.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

Hi I am new here and not used to the volatility Cry in the price, and will the market recover or is it due to selling during the festive season?  Huh

In other commodity trading, drops like this is indicative of a market slump and may result in panic selling. Is this a true reflection or is it normal?

Festive season could also affect market trend due to the competition of selling their coins in low price for them they can immediately sold their coins. But it won't make such big effect in the market, ups and downs are just normally happen for many times as we recall crypto history since from the start.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

The price changes that often sometimes unlike with what we expect it's a normal because the price is easily influenced by some new things / latest news.
But surely behind that, there are some other things that we sometimes not expected it, that can affects to the price till can moving higher.
Well essentially we can adapt to the existing situation, and i think it will definitely recover and this can be used as the right time to buying it if have an intend to investing. I still believe that the people said about the price movements.. that after a drastic declined, there will certainly be a drastic increasing as well, because surely there are many people are still have intends to buying it and thinking this is the right time to buy with the low price.

I'm personally .. I'm just trying adapting to the existing situation that still i can do and feel a sense of optimism that it will recover as time goes on.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

Hi I am new here and not used to the volatility Cry in the price, and will the market recover or is it due to selling during the festive season?  Huh

I believe that bitcoin price will be recovered and move on soon.Trusting crypto even though it was dump because no one can predict the value of it.Festive season also affect for the price maybe some investors need money for holidays and the market goes down due to in need of everybody.
Wexnident

Activity: 2464
Merit: 614

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

Hopefully it will be able. If we will be basing on the past experiences of bitcoin with the backdrops, it has a chance to recover with this one. Backdrops on its market value is not a new thing for Bitcoin that is naturally volatile. Just trust the capability of Bitcoin to recover with the dumps on its market value. Holding will be a more necessary move than selling.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

yes, of course, you just wait, don't panic if you bought bitcoin in the past months don't sell it just wait for a big comeback I think we know all that bitcoin goes down and up so we just need to be patient.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

yes, of course, you just wait, don't panic if you bought bitcoin in the past months don't sell it just wait for a big comeback I think we know all that bitcoin goes down and up so we just need to be patient.
Definitely yes,the price will recover. I think this is not the first time that the price go down. We dont have to panic because we all know anytime soon it will recover.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

I believe in the technology, I believe in blockchain, but all of us were manipulated by the goverment and bank in last december. The growth was not healthy and now there are the consequences. I believe it will go up but slowly as it should be and not like a bubble.
It was a bubble that is right but bubbles are normal, people think badly of bubbles but this happens all the time, the growth of an asset is not a straight line it is a line with ups and downs and sometimes the pumps are too high and the dumps too low, this is the reason of why we should always be very mindful of where and when we invest our money so we do not lose it by investing in the wrong cycle.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:32:54 AM

Yes the spring has arrived now the bitcoin is recovering the price in the present time bitcoin is recovering and those who have this currency they can make money from money and for the time being if we have this currency then the future of this currency is very profitable and mostly the educated people have come to this side for making money and those who are now the expert of this market they are investing and trading these currencies.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

Yes it will and it has started already. From it's dip at 6,000$+, it now reached 8,000$+ and even touched 9,000$+ mark at some point of its run. Hopefully, bitcoin will reach more than bitcoin's highest market price ever recorded since last year.

lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

I think so, because even now we see that it is slowly going up and I think that in the near future it will be restored
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: