Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] yseHosting: Virtual Private Servers (Choose your own)  (Read 756 times)
innovatearbi (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 11:45:55 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2013, 12:44:55 PM by innovatearbi

Hey,
A new experiment from ArbiInnovate as apart of our new service called yseHosting. We are now offering a "Choose Your Own" VPS service, which isn't listed on our site at the moment (but it will be in a week or two).

How we mean "Choose your own VPS", goes like this:

- Firstly, tell us what you want with your VPS package.
- Tell us how long you want it for
- We'll give you an estimated price of how much it will cost you (There maybe a discount...)
- Pay by PayPal or BTC. We are going to accept LTC, we still doing the ol' integration stuff at the moment.
- Depending on how long you want it for, choose how you want to pay in periods: Weekly, Monthly, etc...

There you have it, simple VPS Hosting from ArbiInnovate. Give us a message if you want to get one :-)

Thanks a bunch,
yseHosting from ArbiInnovate
innovatearbi (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 12:45:17 PM

"Update"
innovatearbi (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 08:26:42 PM

Do you have a website?

EDIT: Also when buying a VPS an you use 100% of the RAM/CPU allocated for you?

Hi there,
Our website is: http://hosting.simpleaboutit.eu

We don't have pages for the "Choose Your Own" vps service, but that's underway. To keep things moving, we're still able to take orders and process them straight away.

Thanks
innovatearbi (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 08:38:47 PM

Do you have a website?

EDIT: Also when buying a VPS an you use 100% of the RAM/CPU allocated for you?

Once the VPS is setup, it's only accessibly by you only. You get 100% of RAM/CPU.
innovatearbi (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 09:02:40 PM

We've responded to you
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:01:19 PM

Any TOS? Also, what are the serer's specs and such?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
innovatearbi (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 08:49:39 PM

Hiya btcon :-),
Our apologies for not spotting that you replied to us. We did have a Terms of Service for this service, but we are preparing to mve to a new server in a few weeks as apart of our plan. We're rewriting our Terms to make things a little more understanding. Are you interested in a VPS?

Thanks
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 08:56:51 PM

Our apologies for not spotting that you replied to us. We did have a Terms of Service for this service, but we are preparing to mve to a new server in a few weeks as apart of our plan. We're rewriting our Terms to make things a little more understanding. Are you interested in a VPS?

Thanks
I am planning to get one around late August/early September. Thanks for the reply! I'll be watching this thread.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
innovatearbi (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 08:59:58 PM

Thanks
I am planning to get one around late August/early September. Thanks for the reply! I'll be watching this thread.
Okay dokey that's fine. Just give us a shout when you are ready, and we'll take it from there :-)

Thanks
innovatearbi (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2013, 09:43:36 PM

REVIEW/FEEDBACK

Decided to buy a one month VPS package for about ~$17 USD give or take a bit. They have great support and respond in a timely manner. I have left a rating on their trust score (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=70435) and I highly recommend these people for any VPS or webhosting related things. You can get a custom plan which is fantastic and very cost effective to suit exactly what you need.

So kind Wink. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: