Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchanger for 2018?  (Read 992 times)
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

In my opinion, binance is the best exchanger for 2018. It is easy for working with it. The support team also very good and active. On the other side, bittrex, hitbtc, kucoin are also good because they are biggest and world wide also.
I’ve been into Bittrex, though at first, it was Poloniex and after trading on their platform for a long time, I decided to switch to Bittrex and it has been good all the way. Don’t know if there are others much better than it, but I’m not the type that likes jumping from one place to another. But as it seems, Binance might be a good one to check out.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

Best exchanger for me, Poloneix and bittrex, These are commonly used by millions of people worldwide, so i stick to it no matter what happens:)
Say no more , bittrex has been here for years processed million dollars smoothly with less problem.
I will say no to poloniex considering a lot of abandoned problem recently , really poir support.
And binance with its 50% commission seems too good to be true for me , i'll just watch first for now on them.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

My best cryptocurrency exchanges are HitBTC, BitFinex, and Shapeshift. I always enjoy using them and EtherDelta for the underground.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

Best exchange in 2017 for me is etherdelta. Etherdelta made it possible to trade anonymously and you get to set your own fee and partially in total control of your trading activities!
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

There are many exchange site that you can used, but it will depends on you because all that site has an advantage to each other, me i used the exchange which is my first exchange i used because this is very easy to used and i am conviniet using it that is poloniex but i am planning to use binance for this year.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

respect my question. i just want to know more about trading and study it for the most reliable and trusted exchanger.

Binance. This is the best exchange since late 2017. Such a loss if you haven't start trading on it yet. They just launched recently but their daily volume is on top of other big exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex. Why Binance? Low trading fees (0.1%), huge volume, lots of new coin support, and they promise to enable withdrawal for most forks.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

The best trading sites for 2018 are Bitfinex and Binance. These crypto trading site handles the top 1-20 of coinmarketcap.

respect my question. i just want to know more about trading and study it for the most reliable and trusted exchanger.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 03:24:07 PM by cryptothreads

I think Binance and Bittrex are the best at this time because both exchanges are good in volume and I am sure this year the two exchanges will continue to be Top choice for investors . You should use these 2 exchanges now
wellbastian

Activity: 537
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

etherdelta and binance, I think that's the best right now. Binance simple to use with a large volume of transactions exchange.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

binance. when the first time hear about this exchange I dont like this name. but after use it. it is the best exchange I ever seen

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Most of the exchangers are trusted as long as they are in the top list of coinmarket cap in terms of the volume change. I mean there are exchangers which are still great in 2018 and we can go and use them just the way we used to before. For me the list starts with HitBTC, Binance and Yobit. Only one exchanger is very big one but I like others as well because they are the one where my most of the coins are traded. So choosing exchangers really depends on the coins that you wan tot trade in the first place. It could be available on the many exchangers but the volume of that particular coin is also important as we can decide to trade depending on that. So yeah can have one exchanger or many and everything depends on the internal as well as external factors. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

Looks like 2018 will be the year of Binance as the volume of trading in Binance increased and surpassed other trading platforms. What Bittrex did last December in halting all new registration is other exchangers gain like Binance. Poloniex will remain relevant in the race for the best exchangers but if they continue to ignore support tickets they may lose more clients to other exchangers.
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

I liked KUCOIN till last week. Since their volume went up, they are very crazy. Can't login right. Emailed, tweeted to support but still no response. and their servers are not done upgrading yet I think. Beside that, I like Binance and Bittrex. Traded very less amount in Hitbtc but saw very high fee. Kucoin has reasonable fee in my opinion.
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

Kucoin et Binance personally I find them really well
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

I think binance and HitBtc are the best exchangers that I have seen up until now. I'm able to trade efficiently on these trading platform and getting handy with them. What surprises me a lot is android app of the binance exchanger. It's too much handy and I can buy/sell the coins or tokens very easily over it. So if you want to get started newly then these are two recommendations from my side for you.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

There are lot of exchange but which will be the best ,I think poloniex and Bittrex was the best in 2017 and don't know will it remain the top list in 2018 although recently binance also pretty good ,it can move to top 3 list of exchange.
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Nowadays there are a lot of exchangers, but only a few exchangers have very good reputation like bittrex,binance,hitbtc etc.Binance is the most growing exchanger of 2017.So I ymthink it will continue to work well. So I think binance will be the best exchanger of 2018

TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

For altcoin trading, I'll choose Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex. Bittrex and Poloniex is so so. I think Binance will dominate the market for altcoin trading for now.
They are faster and the user interface look better than the other.
Chalxdon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

It's a matter of preference. Most platforms have their strongpoints. I personally prefer bittrex because I've used it for a while and it's kinda seemless. Binance have gained popularity over the last couple of months. You can also try it.
Bittrex>Binance>Poloniex
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

Bittrex has made name for itself as one of the best exchanges in terms of volume trade and simplicity. Binance, Kucoin, Kraken, HitBTC and Etherdelta are also some of the favourite exchanges for many traders. However, I cannot say categorically that a particular exchange is the overall best as there are many parameters that can confirm that and these can be gathered through survey. Use anyone that satisfies your trading needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: