Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchanger for 2018?  (Read 992 times)
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Liqui.. we have many good exchange so very hard to say what is best exchange

goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

After trading consistently for the last year, I think there no single best exchange, theres always small differences and alt coins on each exchange!
but so out of all that I tried Binance (best overall) and Kucoin (most simple interface) and Huobi (best withdrawal fees).
And theres still so many to try and coming up this year, cant wait!

herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

I think exchange best for 2018 is Binance. Newly launched six months have a greater trading volume than Bittrex and Poloniex. Binance uses BNB 50% transaction fee and transaction fee is very small.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:04:24 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 09:59:29 AM by malikusama

respect my question. i just want to know more about trading and study it for the most reliable and trusted exchanger.
It will be quite difficult to select one most reliable and trusted because we have many of the reliable and trusted exchanges working since a long time. Some of them are Coinbase, Bittrex, Poloniex, HiBTC and Binance.
Coinbase is available for some specific countries and have only top ranking cryptos.
Bittrex have a very well reputation and probably the most loved and famous site among the crypto traders.
Poloniex is also one of the best but due to certain issues faced by user regarding scam in past few months have badly affect the reputation.
HiBTC is also facing some issues like slow withdrawals etc.
I will recommend Binance because it is providing user friendly interface and the best deals with variety of cryptos, i am currently using it.
Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

Kucoin, Huobi and Binance are for me clearly the best exchanges, Kucoin to mount these servers there are little more is perfect
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

respect my question. i just want to know more about trading and study it for the most reliable and trusted exchanger.

One of the big up-and-comers is KuCoin. It is an exchange that prides itself in super low transaction speeds and costs, and daily pays out bonuses to its traders that HODL its exchange token.

You can use my referral link to sign up in seconds and test it out for yourself https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1afsg
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

for now in doing altcoin trading activities i have more entrusted some Exchangers like Bittrex, poloniex, Hitbtc and cryptopia so far i havn't experienced any problems in doing various trading transactions and I think maybe this is the best for trading transactions.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

Kucoin,Bittrex,Binance,Poloniex this are my best exchanges in 2018 and btw.. i have cryptopia and hitbtc add it to your bucketlist!
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

respect my question.

I will.

BINANCE! That's the only answer if you want to trade crypto with crypto!

The Rock Trading, if you want to buy with FIAT.
Asyifiah

Activity: 658
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:27:26 AM

I think the best exchanger is Poloniex , bittrex , kraken and HitBTC.
each exchanger has its own advantages , such as a large volume HitBTC because the average ICO token listing in there

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

Bitrex, etherdelta and binance are now widely used for trading purposes. I see in this list also bitrex most choosy trading site among the forum member. I like polenix site but recently we find many complaints about the polenix scams now.
Whatever the exchange is not matter to get the profit in the trading, you have to choose the best coin on daily basis to invest that is enough.
Yeah, these ones are being used often; including Bitfinex and poloniex, but the truth is that most of them would always end up having one complaint and the other and not just poloniex.

Bittrex had its own before the end of 2017 when they locked so many accounts, I won't be surprised if the few ones that are new now would still have some complaints over the years, but the best thing is just to try as much as possible to stay safe and none of these exchanges can be considered as best to me, unless you want to rate them in terms of trading functions and platform usability.
Cryptolive

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

Poloniex charges less fee compare to bittrex. But in terms of trading and coins it lacks. Binance is the best option for trading and all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:57:36 AM

Bittrex still remains the best exchanging platform and I love this site because it contains a lot of token and coins. Another excellent exchangers platform I like is c-cex they are fast in customers services and must of the transactions do succeed with speed. The two foregoing platform are trustworthy and I have never have problems with them.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

Poloniex charges less fee compare to bittrex. But in terms of trading and coins it lacks. Binance is the best option for trading and all.

That's something which I will agree with you as Poloniex charges lesser commission than other exchanges but sometime if you are looking for a quick exchange without the hassle of registration or when you do not want to update any ID proof and it's a transaction of lesser amount than I would suggest shapeshift.io as the best exchange platform.

Am I spamming? Report me!
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

Good to know that.Best exchanges for 2018 are Binance, Kucoin and Buttrex. Also there are lot of good exchanges to come as cryptocurrency trading will be bigger than before.
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

I will recommend to work at Binance, Bittrex and Ploniex exchanges. Also can't say anything bad about smaller exchanges like Cryptopia.
Will not recommend HITbtc, every time you try to withdraw, sometimes even to deposit you need to wait hours , days, sometimes weeks and no matter which coin or token is it. Lost a lot of money and nerves waiting for my funds.  Sad

Tongue
Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

Binance is pretty good I guess. With BNB pair you can get discount on the fee, it's good marketing tho.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

I only have Bittrex and Binance recently so I can't really tell which is the best for this year. As we all know, not all coins are available in one exchanger so you really need to open an alternative that accepts the coins that you think will have potential in long run. But based on what I've heard and been reading from some sites, Binance is gaining popularity recently.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

There are many exchange site in the online currency market. Bittrex, poloniex, Hitbtc, binance, cryptopia, Etherdelta, but all of others exchanges i like the etherdelta and Bittrex the best.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

so far i just love bittrex exchange because i already feel comfortable with it. I chose it because I think bittrex has good security and also has a high trading volume.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: