Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple price prediction for the month of January 2018  (Read 254 times)
Aleshia696 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:22:07 PM

POLL - Vote for Ripple price prediction for the month of January 2018

Hey everybody as we countdown the year 2017 we are witnessing the coming about of Ripple (XRP) coin finally. After threatening to break the sub $1 price for quite sometime it has finally managed to reach $2.84 today.

Arguably Ripple is one of the strongest coins in circulation and has briefly become the second most valuable coin after Bitcoin in marketcap.

Our Poll for today is based on a price prediction for Ripple coin by the end of January 2018.

Voting is simple and results clearly visible to everyone unlike other polls conducted. I have created 4 options below each indicating one option and all you have to do is upvote the price that you feel will be the most accurate one.

Remember no comments to be made on options where prices are given. The only place you may share your opinion is the section marked as others. Upvote others and reply with your price prediction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:38:47 PM

Hey everybody as we countdown the year 2017 we are witnessing the coming about of Ripple (XRP) coin finally. After threatening to break the sub $1 price for quite sometime it has finally managed to reach $2.84 today.

Arguably Ripple is one of the strongest coins in circulation and has briefly become the second most valuable coin after Bitcoin in marketcap.

Our Poll for today is based on a price prediction for Ripple coin by the end of January 2018.

Voting is simple and results clearly visible to everyone unlike other polls conducted. I have created 4 options below each indicating one option and all you have to do is upvote the price that you feel will be the most accurate one.

Remember no comments to be made on options where prices are given. The only place you may share your opinion is the section marked as others. Upvote others and reply with your price prediction.

i think it is hard to increase until $5 for end january 2018
And my prediction, pumping to $3.5 i think it is very very good

-= OI =-
PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:48:08 PM

Its value is scaled to BTC which is taking price pullback, and XRP has a billion coins to release per month still to inflate the market cap. The new people wanting to get rich on a cheap coin don't know this stuff which is why they wil be the bag holders this round of the rinse and repeat that is ripple. The XRP and bank thing doesn't even need the coin, the Ripple protocol is used by Banks without the coin. The coin is literally over valued on that whole banks use it basis since its not true but one thing that is true, the XRP company is going to make 2 billion dollars selling 1 billion coins on the market per month on all of you.

You should all be buying XRP after most of the circulation has been released or the price dipped half way in BTC value

If XRP overtakes BTC, the BTC value its self would crash and XRP being scaled off of it would be bottle necked from going much higher in USD value. The Cryptocurrency space would take a giant hit as a result of a centralized coin overtaking BTC, it was the decentralized fundamentals that made this phenomenon work in the first place and we would hardly have made an improvement from the online banking world, only difference is XRP's wouldn't be as readily printable as virtual dollars in a bank account are.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:19:08 PM

Kore and Japan in January will use paying with Ripple if they'll be successful it can affect very good in price and i think if this will be successful I think till January will be approx 5 dollar.
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:51:56 PM

Recently the news in Asia is influencing the purchase, but we must know that any currency has a period of correction, can even get $ 5, but it's a matter of time for a big fall. The Graphic  shows these possibilities.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:07:32 PM

Kore and Japan in January will use paying with Ripple if they'll be successful it can affect very good in price and i think if this will be successful I think till January will be approx 5 dollar.

If this will be successful I believe instead of $5 ripple will easily reach $10 or more because this will boost the confidence of new users as well to show that ripple.can be used as real life payment system and there will be more investment and crypto users might covert their bitcoin and other altcoins to ripple which will lead to a huge push.

Am I spamming? Report me!
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:12:46 PM

Cryptocurrencies are so volatile that its price cannot be predicted in my opinion, would be more a guess or a bet. It could keep rising fast, or it could crash hard. Nobody can know.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:29:24 PM

As soon as BTC starts mooning again i'm pretty sure at least 95% of altcoins are gonna dive into the ground. If ripple behaves as it did in the past, we will probably see it stable around the 2$ mark for a long time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:12:47 AM

Ripple can go over $5 per coin though most people in this forum won't want it because they know that the whales can dump at any moment.

OG member.
Brian Ray
ritik01

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

In my opinion, it can touch 6 $ at any time in 2018, because it is showing strength now and it is stable and can move forward in coins run.

numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

Ripple now seems to be in its correction mode, making bargain hunters eyeing the next entry point.

Here is a Fibonacci analysis on the price of Ripple (XRP) over the past few months, to identify exit points for investors. The Fibonacci analysis is applied when there is a noticeable up-move or down-move in the prices of a security. When a security moves either upwards or downwards sharply, it usually tends to retrace to certain levels before its next move, giving the investor certain identifiable entry points:

So, after minor retracements in the downtrend at around $2.57 and $2.12, it is expecting a final retracement leading to the onset of a reversal in trend (from downtrend to uptrend) at $1.38, which coincides with 61.8% Fibonacci level: 2017 ended in accolade, 2018 begun in correction for Ripple’s XRP
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

it is showing strength now and it is stable and can move forward in coins run.

LOL you are funny guy. I can't even say something like that about old much more expensive coins as their price is anything but stable, and you make such predictions about ripple. By the way as we can see now you were wrong mate  Wink
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Ripple has become one of the leaders of the fall in the market. Will he recover to a state he did not reach long ago?

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

anelenaniku

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

Forget bank coins, after 5-6 months will do another hype. Better buy a good ICO for good profits if all you care is profit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: