Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:43:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO ideas (SETHER)  (Read 120 times)
emirkalyoncu (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:54:00 PM

I have searched the ico’s and i found sether.Im planning to invest because project seems great.Also Mcafee is a huge fan of this project as he is a CEO of a cybersecurity company. I would like to have your ideas.I really liked Sether
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

Looks interesting alright. I have not checked it out yet, but once it hits the exchanges I might get some. Unfortunely, there will not be an ICO, is that correct? They have already received their funds. So the only thing one can do is to wait for it to hit the exchanges in March. So certainly interesting to keep in mind .. thanks for your reminder!

DoctorMoney

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

I have searched the ico’s and i found sether.Im planning to invest because project seems great.Also Mcafee is a huge fan of this project as he is a CEO of a cybersecurity company. I would like to have your ideas.I really liked Sether

Best thing about crypto is one is responsible for his own actions and can invest in what he believes in , if you researched the project you must know if its idea worth investing in or not.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

I think the blockchain TON has a greater future.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

Please don't invest because McAfee is a a big fan but rather invest because from your due diligence it is a good game changing project that stands tall amongst it's competitors.I haven't looked at it yet but will do that and decide if to invest in it or not.

aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

I think the blockchain TON has a greater future.

Huh Thread is about Sether dude not TON and even then TON will most likely suck. I however have high hopes for Sether as well, but kind of don't like that McAfee is on board with it everything that guy touches seems iffy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: