Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:08:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] WhaleCorp.co - Banking | Trading | Coin Market | eCommerce | Game  (Read 417 times)
Ricardo Vanvel (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:09:26 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 03:22:32 AM by Ricardo Vanvel

Whalecorp.co

We are a multinational corporation focusing on the fields of finance, banking, real estate, information technology and venture capital. We have studied and researched in cryptocurrency from 2014 until the end of 2017 and we find it is now the right time to release our cryptocurrency – the WhaleCorp coin which will help smart investors get a good turn over on their profits from investment in our company.

At our corporation we have many experienced experts working hard in the last 6 – 8 months to complete and introduce to the world our new born cryptocurrency and many attached products promising high profitable in return. With a plan for the next five years, we have a list of more than 30 products, which help WhaleCorp coin flow seamlessly and profitably for investors in the near future.

For security reasons we cannot disclose the full list of products in our next five-year plan. However we will provide a full list of products each year in order for our smart investors to take a holistic view into the development strategy of WhaleCorp's cryptocurrency.

We would like to announce to investors the list of products to be completed and launched in 2018.

- Banking game
- Ghost market
- Lottery game
- Sport game
- Trading Bots
- Ecommerce B2B & P2P
- Investing potential projects of startup companies

We believe our cryptocurrency will strongly grow and bring maximum return to the investors. All of 2018's products are in the completion stage with the works of more than 200 professionals, engineers and professional programmers from the corporation. We are committed to delivering on-time, profitable returns to our investors and helping WhaleCorp coins gain stable value from $130 to $150 in 2018.

You can see more at: whalecorp.co

alex2626

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:06:00 PM

I love your products. I think I will join your ICO. 
corey3005

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

I found this website selling ICO yesterday, I was doing research about it, It said that it can return 45% profit. I read it's content and felt like it's potential and safe, but nothing is absolute because I'm just a newbie.

Any cryptocurrency expert here can review this site for me please, I wan't to learn more about this field. Is there any scamming sign in this site?

Thanks you for take your time to read my comment!
Ricardo Vanvel (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:18:07 AM

I love your products. I think I will join your ICO. 

Thank you for your interest Whalecorp !
Ricardo Vanvel (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:45:06 AM

I found this website selling ICO yesterday, I was doing research about it, It said that it can return 45% profit. I read it's content and felt like it's potential and safe, but nothing is absolute because I'm just a newbie.

Any cryptocurrency expert here can review this site for me please, I wan't to learn more about this field. Is there any scamming sign in this site?

Hi Corey

We believe our cryptocurrency will strongly grow and bring maximum return to the investors. All of 2018's products are in the completion stage with the works of more than 200 professionals, engineers and professional programmers from the corporation. We are committed to delivering on-time, profitable returns to our investors and helping WhaleCorp coins gain stable value from $130 to $180 in 2018.

Thank you an see you soon !
corey3005

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

Hi Corey

We believe our cryptocurrency will strongly grow and bring maximum return to the investors. All of 2018's products are in the completion stage with the works of more than 200 professionals, engineers and professional programmers from the corporation. We are committed to delivering on-time, profitable returns to our investors and helping WhaleCorp coins gain stable value from $130 to $180 in 2018.

Hey Van,

I wouldn't invest - here's why:

* Stock art / photos on the website
* Many links seem to go to the About Us page
* Some phrasing on the site is 'off' - e.g. "...cryptocurrency will strongly grow"
* Who is it that runs this? Nothing on the site
* Claim to be an 'multinational corporation' but have no contact, address, business registration, phone numbers, etc. on the site

It may be legit - but it looks like a shiny website with no substantive information. The roadmap claims a Q4/2018 price of WCC at $130-$150 (but on the About page the figure is $130- $180), then 2019 at $400 - $700. Who says? The White paper isn't available so we can't evaluate.

Again - it may be legit, but too much polish and not enough substance for me to evaluate and so I wouldn't invest in this.

As always - do your own homework and make your own choice.
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

What are your terms in regards to security?
Udlemabalar

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

Any kind of bounty program?
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

too much should you explain in this thread about your project, if you are working with some experienced experts maybe you should also introduce some teams that develop your project. and you may also have to include ROADMAP, so we know more about your brilliant plan for the future.

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
Ricardo Vanvel (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

Any kind of bounty program?

We will pay you by WCC-T and WCC-B. from that you can transfer it to BTC or ETH it's up to you.
darherdy

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

The description of this project is very vague. I don't understand what it is about. can you add some small annotation?
Ricardo Vanvel (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:37:04 AM

The description of this project is very vague. I don't understand what it is about. can you add some small annotation?

Hi Darherdy !

Our project is similar to Bitconnect, Hextra, but our project has many products and products that help our coin flow seamlessly to bring profits to investors. In addition, we have a Saving Program like banks that helps investors make a profit every month from 10% -45%. Our Saving Program is definitely more durable than other coin's Lending Program.
Ricardo Vanvel (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

Hi Corey

Hey Van,

I wouldn't invest - here's why:

* Stock art / photos on the website
* Many links seem to go to the About Us page
* Some phrasing on the site is 'off' - e.g. "...cryptocurrency will strongly grow"
* Who is it that runs this? Nothing on the site
* Claim to be an 'multinational corporation' but have no contact, address, business registration, phone numbers, etc. on the site

It may be legit - but it looks like a shiny website with no substantive information. The roadmap claims a Q4/2018 price of WCC at $130-$150 (but on the About page the figure is $130- $180), then 2019 at $400 - $700. Who says? The White paper isn't available so we can't evaluate.

Again - it may be legit, but too much polish and not enough substance for me to evaluate and so I wouldn't invest in this.

As always - do your own homework and make your own choice.

Thanks for your sincere comments, we have a little flaw in the content of the website, Whitepaper we will update soon.
Yanyan 111

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

We can reward to promote and develop the community
Ricardo Vanvel (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:55:20 AM

What are your terms in regards to security?

Thank your comments. Our legal team is completing the terms of the security, which will be updated soon on the website.
Ricardo Vanvel (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

We can reward to promote and develop the community

The roadmap of WhaleCorp shows company activities to extend WhaleCorp’s power & influence globally.

See mor: https://whalecorp.co/roadmap.php
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

Seem a little bit too ambitious, but still possible to implement. Awaiting more updates regarding this. Hope you can success in the future and good luck in 2018!
Ricardo Vanvel (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:15:59 AM

Seem a little bit too ambitious, but still possible to implement. Awaiting more updates regarding this. Hope you can success in the future and good luck in 2018!
Thank you, if you are the leader of a team, in 5th Jan we will start to sell First round, Pre-Sale for Leader buying.

Infomation First round:

Pre-ICO & Leader register ( Start: 05-Jan-2018)

Total sale: 500.000 WCC
Start: 05-Jan-2018 - End: 07-Jan-2018
- Date 05-Jan-2018: WCC price $0.95
- Date 06-Jan-2018: WCC price $1.0
- Date 07-Jan-2018: WCC price $1.1
(Buy min: 1.5BTC - max: 3BTC)

We hope you join the ICO.
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

looks interesting, but your project description should be complete so that more people are interested in your project.
hopefully can grow and compete with other projects. good luck and success

Ricardo Vanvel (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:24:57 AM

looks interesting, but your project description should be complete so that more people are interested in your project.
hopefully can grow and compete with other projects. good luck and success

Thank your comments, description of the project we are completing, all will be added on the website & Whitepaper soon. And i hope you join the ICO Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: