Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and all the altkoins are the first pancake lump  (Read 173 times)
kudesnik (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:31:22 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 08:18:01 AM by kudesnik

Bitcoin and all the altkoins are the first pancake lump. But it needs to be remade correctly. You can skip this message. But almost all coins will collapse. The arrival of new coins is not far off. Coins will start appearing at the beginning of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:45:03 PM

Interesting. There has to be the perfect coin if you will. As of right now Bitcoin is definitely flawed.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:58:45 PM

This statement that soon will appear new in its technology coins, I have already heard from the well-known in the field of crypto currency astrologer. He really predicted the appearance of brand new digital coins. Including that in about 2019, a significant upgrade awaits and bitcoin, which until February will grow in price, after which there will be a certain period of stagnation. In addition, Vitaly Buterin said that at the end of 2019 we are expecting a transition to a completely new ICO. So we have interesting developments in the field of cryptography ahead of us.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:21:45 PM

Vitalik is being eliminated from the ether, Lee is eliminated from Lightcoin. A new currency is needed and either we will create it ourselves - regardless of all. Or we will be devoured again. I'll make a crypt from scratch. While the stock exchange, a purse and cryptoscore. And your coin.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

You need to make a currency with support in gold and other assets. Only asset is able to make currency lekvidnoy.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:47:52 PM

Bitcoin and all the altkoins are the first pancake lump. But it needs to be remade correctly. You can skip this message. But almost all coins will collapse. The arrival of new coins is not far off. Coins will start appearing at the beginning of the year.

All the block-chain coins need to adapt the architecture because they cannot scale by using
a Micky Mouse structure where a 200gb file on 20,000 nodes needs to be kept in sync and the
real killer is having to walk back down the link lists (Block Headers) to balance a wallet because
a program needs to view all 200gb of data.

IOTA, Ripple and the not yet complete HashGraph developers understand that BTC as it is
won't scale and the BTC developers themselves also knew this from day one so it's a scam and now the
chickens are coming home to roost.

Maybe a quick change like a increase to the block size would buy some time if they wanted to
but it seems to me they are working on Lightning because they have lost interest in core BTC
given they knew all along that it was a dead duck but I am not sure anyone will trust them
anymore and they need a fix like yesterday and not in five months time.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:55:13 PM

I'll make a crypt from scratch. While the stock exchange, a purse and cryptoscore. And your coin.

I don't think you have the skills (correct me if i am wrong) but I could given a year or so however
what i have discovered is as i have come up with a skeleton plan and I look around a bit more
then someone has beaten me too it. Good for them anyway.

Some centralization has got to be cooked into the cake no matter what way you go but the
nutter that came up with the BTC white paper (if not the CIA) knew all along about it creating
CPU wars and that it would not scale.

Lets talk if you think you have "What it takes"

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:12:35 AM

Good day. I know exactly how the currency and the wallets and the shortage should look alike. The project will be written as far as funding, only for donations. Yes, it's hard . People must believe this. The project after the launch should not belong to anyone. Only in this way can it be decentralized. There can be no other. And no one should influence the coins from the outside, wallets.

wallet :1KCZfbBw2HVPcUe7xwTYnjURHGkuaxnV8q
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:28:45 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 10:47:03 AM by kudesnik

Let's together create a new coin. Not dependent on everyone.At us a floor of year approximately.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:04:20 PM

Бyдy пиcaть пo Pyccки , тaк кaк тoлькo тaк пpoщe oпиcaть мoдeль мoнeты и вceгo oбвeca . Moдeль cвoдитcя к coздaнию мoнeты c быcтpыми тpaнзaкциями и cooтвeтcтвeннo быcтpoй paбoтe нa биpжe paбoтaя c aтoмapными тpaнзaкциями. Кoмaндa ecть . Boзглaвляeт кoмaндy кaндидaт физикo мaтeмaтичecкиx нayк. Ecть мнoгo пpoфeccиoнaлoв пo иии и мaтeмaтикe . Toлькo coбpaть бюджeт и cдeлaть вaлютy кoтopaя oтвeчaeт cлoвy вaлютa , c пoддepжкoй физичecкoгo миpa . Этo зoлoтo.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

I will write in Russian, because it's so much easier to describe the coin model and the whole body kit. The model boils down to creating a coin with fast transactions and, accordingly, fast work on the exchange working with atomic transactions. The team is there. The team is headed by the candidate of physical and mathematical sciences. There are many professionals in science and mathematics. Just collect the budget and make a currency that meets the word currency, with the support of the physical world. Is this gold.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

C нoвым гoдoм. Дeлaть бyдeм Huh Ecли бyдeм нaдo быcтpo coбиpaтьcя и дeлaть.

Happy New Year. Will we do Huh If we need to quickly get together and do.
kudesnik (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

All good. That's 2018. The holiday is over and we have to start thinking. Working. Do, change the world. Together we can do a lot.
RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

happy new year 2018, we can do a lot of thing together, even if we want to make our own coin, not depend on bitcoin or altcoin else. Good luck everyone
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: