Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is dropping ? who can explain me ?  (Read 525 times)
btcpara (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

Why Bitcoin is dropping ? who can explain me ?

and when stop ? any idea?
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:36:54 PM

Supply and demand. The market is fairly irrational, the drop isn't a huge deal. Its still up 1000%

Positivebetting
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:47:02 PM

We are noticing frequent dips and recovery in price in this month.But mostly,we could see price not falling below $12,000 and retaining from it back to $15,000.So,instead of worrying for the price fall,we should use this opportunity to buy more bitcoins.

The price fall might be either due to people selling their bitcoins for the new year celebrations or some investors may have wished to enjoy some quick profits by selling bitcoins and buying BCH.

But immediately after the new year,we could expect a price rise in bitcoin as bch would get mostly dumped due to coinbase issuing free bch coins to its users.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

I will start by answering your last question. I think the market will become more steady in the middle of next February. I believe the reason behind this fall is Christmas and New Year. People needed the cash for the festivals. The fall seems like a huge change but you need to remember it's value. It is really expensive so one little change can make a big big difference.
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:26:15 PM

because now is the end of the year and everyone is in need of money for their new year with family, but next month in the new year bitcoin will rise again even more expensive than now

mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:31:25 PM

because now is the end of the year and everyone is in need of money for their new year with family, but next month in the new year bitcoin will rise again even more expensive than now
I think this just for the new year and crissmiss and people are just withdrawing there bitcoin into fiat to enjoy and use it on these occasion. I think other are just panic and don't wanted to lose there money so they are trading into different currencies and right know altcoins are more profitable than other altcoins s so i think they are just trading altcoins and waiting for right time to get into bitcoin.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:45:51 AM

True, the price drop may be caused by people who sell their bitcoin for New Year's celebrations or some investors who want to enjoy some quick profit by selling bitcoin and buying BCH by the end of this year ...
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

there are many things that can make bitcoin drop. loss of user trust to bitcoin, large sales, weakened spreading and decreased volume, the effects of hard fork and segwit.
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

It is because of gravity~ Just kidding!
I think you are new? I have the same question as yours not long ago. And you have to realize nothing going up forever. There are many reasons lead for the dropping.
If you look further enough, you will see Bitcoin is moving up steadily. So, relax and take your time.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
migolmigol

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:06:01 AM

If you look at the price history in the past weeks of Bitcoins, the fluctuation is really high. This is probably because many needed cash for Christmas and new year so they sold their bitcoins and also some might have panic selling as well. But it is actually slowly recovering now. And I believe that it will even go higher value this 2018 compared to last year because many will go back in investing and others will be trying out investing this year as part of their new year resolution.

jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

No can tell you the exact reason, but just speculate based on the past behavior. Mostly it's just supply and demand, holiday time casual bitcoin investors are cashing out as they likely profited a lot, other who didn't profit cashed out to avoid loss. Right now the supply and demand is mostly equal and that's why the price is hovering about 13-15k
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:13:07 AM

It's not really dropping. I noticed that it didn't get below the $12k rate so I think its the correct rate of BTC after it was pumped to $19k. Aside from that lot of people withdrawn their funds because of the holiday expenses so I guess it really affected the market. Everything is based on supply and demand so don't worry it will go up again soon, just wait.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:13:36 AM

Seems you re new here , Just look at old Bitcoin price and check deeply how it rose up from the zero , ho many times this coin lose the value and How it gain Too much Infultion  in a 7 years time period.
Check link here - https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/

There are number of Reason behind Drop price of bitcoin.
Loss of Interest , Because new investors not gaining and they are selling they Btc.
People Are enjoying worldwide to Enjoy vaction and show of how much they earned from bitcoins
Some Type of investory they dare from price drop and they sell , for sure they will buy at high rates again then they will think.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:23:48 AM

Im worried about the price because i am holding bitcoin, but i know the bitcoin price will dump again maybe not now but soon for sure,  we just need to wait, for now let us grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin while the price dump.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

So much going on right now with new tax rules in the US and futures trading.  It is going to take a while to adjust and then I think it is back to the races.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:44:21 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 05:32:06 AM by newgal2017

The value of Bitcoin is dropping for its value is dependent upon the quantity of demand and supply, the amount of investments made through the number of people participating in Bitcoin. As the the size of people engaging with Bitcoin rises, the value of the coin also increases. On the other hand, when the group of users decreases, the value of the coin drops. The consumers of Bitcoin wait for the time when the coin reached a high value for them to cashed out their investments together with the profit it made through the term of holding it or investing it, and when a lot of users cashed out their investments which makes the markets supply and demand scale different from time to time, the Bitcoins value drops for it doesn't have the same level of resources of investments within the market.
Jerusareth

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:46:40 AM

Because there is no forever price increasing in what ever things in this earth, it needs to breath for awhile and that's normal and nothing to worry about as for every highs there is low and for every lows there is high.
enterprevic1

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

I think its simply cos of market forces, which includes demands and supply, many people are selling off to be able to meet up with celebration expenses, should pick up prices anytime soon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
WhoKn0ws

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

I believe it was speculated by many that a price drop or ‘correction’ if you would was bound to happen especially the closer we got to the holidays. Reason being many would have wanted to cash out for X-más or just to have some extra cash on hand.

Id say we can expect it to climb steadily in the up and coming months.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

It is just correcting its thing. Correction is the thing that is called when btc surges its ath and will fall down in a certain amount of time. Well, this is normal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: