Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO and WAVES  (Read 676 times)
Zvjezdani

Activity: 176
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

2018 will the Year of ICOs.
Both coins have tremendous potential in 2018, but between the two I would invest more heavily in NEO.
NEO is a serious platform, to launch an ICO project it takes about $ 10,000, for example for project on the ETH platform it takes about $ 10. That's reason why the NEO platform will be less vulnerable on scam and will be more easily accepted from large projects.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

i bet for waves,
because the roadmap is very interesting for me
so, i hold and buy more and more waves until now my friend
Roadmap doesn't mean a lot. In fact waves doesn't pay a lot of attention from the investors even the reliable ico project creators. Waves is used by so many scammers to created a lot of shittokens. In various aspect and NEO is more superior compared with the waves platform and remember you can even earn passive income from neo.
Yes I strongly agree with your words,that WAVES is used by bad people making useless tokens.I prefer NEO with a mature and long standing project within the relevant and good team performance ALT with good enough value to capture right.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

i bet for waves,
because the roadmap is very interesting for me
so, i hold and buy more and more waves until now my friend
Roadmap doesn't mean a lot. In fact waves doesn't pay a lot of attention from the investors even the reliable ico project creators. Waves is used by so many scammers to created a lot of shittokens. In various aspect and NEO is more superior compared with the waves platform and remember you can even earn passive income from neo.
Yes I strongly agree with your words,that WAVES is used by bad people making useless tokens.I prefer NEO with a mature and long standing project within the relevant and good team performance ALT with good enough value to capture right.
i dont think we should invest in Waves, it has been tagged with tool for scammers for a long time, and that is why many investors still very affraid when we use waves system, and that is true that team developers have not supported Waves very well, there are not much real products to prove waves is a good altcoins, it would be better if we choose to invest in NEO instead of Waves.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

I like NEO more. This is a very interesting and promising project. I think that Asian projects are much stronger. I invested in NEO.

Waves is also Asian project. Russia is in Asia. Smiley
I think these two platforms can't be compared now. Neo is miles away from Waves. Sasha Ivanov doesn't show any sign of progress for Waves platform. Neo would be better investment for you.

What does a progress means to you?
Waves is one of many long time projects with consistent update. Having a stable price doesn't mean that it is a bad choice for investment.
Actually, it should be the opposite since you'll have the chance to ride before it goes up.

IMHO, you have nothing to lose on both projects. Waves/Neo = BTCBTCBTC
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Neo and Waves both are best in terms of passive income as well as in smart contract services but I feel neo have upper hand and track records of quality projects as compared to waves. But waves looks quite stable since long time when whales will enter it can be spiked up. Also we all are seeing NEO is rising day by day with quality projects and as you mentioned in your post NEO can reach near by Litecoin price in 2018.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

I like NEO more. This is a very interesting and promising project. I think that Asian projects are much stronger. I invested in NEO.

Waves is also Asian project. Russia is in Asia. Smiley
I think these two platforms can't be compared now. Neo is miles away from Waves. Sasha Ivanov doesn't show any sign of progress for Waves platform. Neo would be better investment for you.

we will see the result from both altcoins in the end from this year,,
i believe neo is good, but waves is good too,,
so, both is good investments opportunities in long term my friend
and in 2019 i believe waves will hit more than $100
regards
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

I think it's silly to compare NEO and Waves. NEO is the only worthy competitor to Ethereum. this has a great future.
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

Waves was very quiet. But there is an explosion potential like a volcano. There are too many supporters. They need to improve and improve.
frausoft

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

NEO looks much more promising than Waves. Let everyone decide for themselves what to invest in, but l would invest in NEO.
Markitty

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

Neo I think better than Waves, Neo has sophisticated technology and now more popular in my opinion Neo is more promising in the future, so better choose Neo for your investment.
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

I trust in NEO. It seems to me that this coin is much more promising than WAVES. The Chinese call it their ether. I think that they have big plans for this coin.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

waves do not go well due to bad administrators' mistakes.

. I think Neo is more profitable in the long run.
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

Waves are one of the potentially good altcoins, many predicted it would be of very high value in the future. However, I will still choose NEO, NEO is always my top choice. NEO was born in China, it has technology, plan is quite similar to Ethereum, many call NEO is Ethereum of China. NEO has the advantage that it has solid foundation, professional development team and extensive support community. NEO also has faster transaction processing than Ethereum. For me NEO is very worthwhile to invest.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:22:31 AM

Waves are one of the potentially good altcoins, many predicted it would be of very high value in the future. However, I will still choose NEO, NEO is always my top choice. NEO was born in China, it has technology, plan is quite similar to Ethereum, many call NEO is Ethereum of China. NEO has the advantage that it has solid foundation, professional development team and extensive support community. NEO also has faster transaction processing than Ethereum. For me NEO is very worthwhile to invest.

yes, I also chose NEO rather than Waves, Neo has advanced technology that allows Neo to continue to grow and become great in the future, Waves also included a good coin but now still less competitive with NEO.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:50 AM

I think it's silly to compare NEO and Waves. NEO is the only worthy competitor to Ethereum. this has a great future.

I feel the same and wonder why NEO can't overtake EOS yet? Maybe their speculators are too good. You know Dan and Ned spend so much money on advertisement. Waves is out of question for this race. They couldn't put fresh meal to the table.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

I'm heavily invested in waves. Lots of developments coming in 2018. Just have to wait a week or two more for the next announcements

Waves is similar platform with the Ethereum platform it just happen that Ethereum came first in the market and created a standardization formula of ERC20 for the tokens but still Waves is a very promising coins and has huge potential for earnings specially now that some ICO is choosing Waves platform to support their projects. With this progress i could see that holding Waves is a best choice too.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

If u compare for Neo Vs Waves I will definitely vote for futuristic technology Neo rather than Waves

at least for today I do not view these technologies and projects as my potential investment projects. mom today I have more faith in ETH, although there is a desire to look at the waves.

Already we know how potential ETH is going to be, in the same way, NEO is going to become more popular compared to waves. I hope in coming years NEO will become one of the project like ETH because now a days smart contract features are implementing in many companies.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

both platforms are ideal  Wink
JezaPoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

I think Neo is better than Waves,
NEO has a sophisticated technology called will compete with Ethereum in the future, I think Neo is more promising.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Im holding some NEO and WAVES hoping one of them will explode soon.
Any set explosions in near future. Hoping that NEO will reach Litecoin price at some point in 2018?

Waves seem to decrease a bit in the last few days.

What do you think?
I also hodl some of both coins and think, they increase both, but i think Waves has more potential, because there are more features and higher speed for instance.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: