Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO and WAVES  (Read 676 times)
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

As far as I can see, NEO is increasing significantly compared to a few months ago. But waves are down a lot. I encourage you to invest 70% of your assets in NEO and invest only 30% in waves. I do not think waves will increase this year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

As far as I can see, NEO is increasing significantly compared to a few months ago. But waves are down a lot. I encourage you to invest 70% of your assets in NEO and invest only 30% in waves. I do not think waves will increase this year

In current scenario all the coins are little drop but waves is occupy the good marketcap in short period so both are good investment. The main advantage of NEO is more new projects are depends on this platform so this will make good profit in future. I think we should invest in 50/50 this will make profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

Im holding some NEO and WAVES hoping one of them will explode soon.
Any set explosions in near future. Hoping that NEO will reach Litecoin price at some point in 2018?

Waves seem to decrease a bit in the last few days.

What do you think?
NEO and waves are the altcoins that should invest in 2018. I think you were right when choosing the investment method on NEO and waves.  Because there are now many ICO projects created on the NEO platform and waves

Don't compare only ICO's because in that are many fake ICO's circulating, so it is always based on the developments they do. NEO is very good potential which will help us to not only ICO platform it will help it's blockchain platform to many other people.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

In current scenario all the coins are little drop but waves is occupy the good marketcap in short period so both are good investment. The main advantage of NEO is more new projects are depends on this platform so this will make good profit in future. I think we should invest in 50/50 this will make profit.
Before making a choice, do you still pay attention to the overall capitalization of the coin in the market? Why not pay attention to the competitors that are acting today is good enough and has good prospects in the future too. I'm not talking about NEO and not about waves, but about the ethereal. Although it is possible if fully to study and understand each project and its benefits, you can change your mind.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

A better investment seems to be NEO. In comparison to Waves has better development opportunities. The more NEO is developing in the right direction, which can not be said of the Waves, which is doing so far much worse.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

Im holding some NEO and WAVES hoping one of them will explode soon.
Any set explosions in near future. Hoping that NEO will reach Litecoin price at some point in 2018?

Waves seem to decrease a bit in the last few days.

What do you think?
NEO and waves are the altcoins that should invest in 2018. I think you were right when choosing the investment method on NEO and waves.  Because there are now many ICO projects created on the NEO platform and waves

Don't compare only ICO's because in that are many fake ICO's circulating, so it is always based on the developments they do. NEO is very good potential which will help us to not only ICO platform it will help it's blockchain platform to many other people.
based on the result from the chinese voting regarding which is the popular smartcontract platform among the chines voters and ethereum still hold the first place. that means NEO is no so popular on its country.
NEO is lack of the development right now. Waves still has so many problems with its product because none of them have worked perfectly.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

I would prefer NEO than Waves.  NEO has a very good team strong community.  NEO platforms are even more comparable to ETh.  NEO is dubbed ETh of China
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: