Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Logancoin - The Future of Lending  (Read 475 times)
Logancoin (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:44:48 PM

What is Logancoin?

Logancoin is a decentralized “peer to peer” lending cryptocurrency that stipulates a fair distribution of wealth so that investors can have a fair and credible opportunity to invest, lend or reinvest in Logancoin starting from 1$ only.

Introductory Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SajpCwVuMfg

Goal:

To give investors and crypto-enthusiasts a genuine initiative to take part in a fair lending cryptocurrency program. Logancoin users will be able to start lending, reinvesting or withdrawing their assets right after the ICO, they can do this freely without having to wait a long time, this is because there is no contract.

Can Logancoin be mined?

Logancoin can be mined on a very clever algorithm, and all you need to do that is a computer. We have a great surprise on this operation which we will release to the public a few days before the Mining Pool is released.

ICO Information:

Logancoin Initial coin offering program will enable the first investors to acquire Logancoin at a price of 0.70$ starting from 1st January 2018 at 3PM GMT. In order create a fair opportunity with everyone, only 250,000 LGN will be available every 24 hours during the ICO. This means that everyone has a fair chance to acquire LGN. The ICO program will last for 1 month and will thus complete on the 31st January 2018.

ICO prices:

1 - 5 January: 0.70$
5 - 10 January: 0.80$
10 -15 January: 0.90$
15 - 20 January: 1$
20 - 25 January: 1.10$
25- 30 January: 1.20$

Quick Numbers:

Maximum supply : 28,000,000 LGN
Circulating Supply : 10,000,000 LGN
Available in ICO : 7,500,000 LGN
Daily Token Available in ICO: 250,000 LGN

Logancoin Lending Program:

We have put in place a fair lending program with a dedicated volatility trading software and interest rate structure up to 45% Captital back after 99 days only, not only that, with Logancoin you can cancel your contract even before the 99 days are over with no fee.

Logancoin Affiliate Program:

We have put together a generous affiliate program: up to 15% commission rate when other investors join in using your referral link, you can also track and monitor your affiliated users from your online account.

Bonus Structure for Youtubers / Public figures:

Win 10,000$ lending airdrop for every 500 user with your affiliate link
Win 2000$ lending airdrop for every 100 user with your affiliate link
Win 5000$ lending airdrop for every 250 user with your affiliate link

(This airdrop is withdrawable after 99 days)

Logancoin team would like to thank you in advance for your time and we are looking forward to working with you soon.

www.logancoin.io
https://www.facebook.com/Logancoinking/
https://www.twitter.com/logancoin
https://www.t.me/logancoinking

Mozzus

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:56:21 PM

interested , curious about how can u mine ERC20 token
Logancoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:06:52 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 09:43:06 PM by Logancoin

Thanks for your feedback Mozzus. We are still working on the algorithm, but most of our developers are proponents of Cryptonight algorithm.

This is because we believe it will give everyone with a computer the opportunity to mine LGN on CPU and GPU. This is what our project is all about. The difficulty on other algorithm is very high, that's why they did not fit our model.

You can't mine LGN now, because the mining pool will not start until mid 2018, when the mining pool starts LGN holders will be able to convert their ERC20 token into Logancoin which will be a regular cryptocurrency.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

Looks pretty cool project mate! I really like the bonus of affiliate link! I haven’t visited the website yet just read through what is here; I wanted to ask how we can purchase? And will there be any Bounty program?
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

There is a lot similarity of this with Bitconnect. And, that is super success.

Now, this one as I said is a lot similar but better earning opportunity within short period of time. It’s hard to judge a book from its cover, so will only wait as things develop…..

Good luck guys hope you similar success as to Bitconnect!
Logancoin (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

Looks pretty cool project mate! I really like the bonus of affiliate link! I haven’t visited the website yet just read through what is here; I wanted to ask how we can purchase? And will there be any Bounty program?

Thanks for your feedback Rightchoice, if you create an account, you will be assigned an affiliate link, which you can give to investors.
If you would like to invest please follow the instructions on the dashboard and if you need any help please either get in touch with us via support@logancoin.io or instant messages via Facebook.
Citya

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

Hello! Very interesting project!
And then there's the company's Bounty? I would like to participate!
Logancoin (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

Hello! Very interesting project!
And then there's the company's Bounty? I would like to participate!

Thanks for your positive feedback Citya, you can win airdrops by taking part in our referral program (see above)
You can create an account here: www.logancoin.io/register
Kindly go to the affiliate tab to get your affiliate link, we are looking forward to working with you.
DonaldXo

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Is there any bounty or airdrop?
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

Now, this one as I said is a lot similar but better earning opportunity within short period of time. It’s hard to judge a book from its cover, so will only wait as things develop…..

Yeah...it's too early to make a judgement. This platform with lending feature in my opinion do have a chance to be successfull. We'll see soon..
Logancoin (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

Hi ICOselector, thanks for your comment. In fact, Bitconnect uses POW algorithm which is so demanding when it comes to mining resources. Consequently it makes it so hard to ROI, let alone make profit.
Logancoin will have a mining pool in mid 2018 running on Cryptonight algorithm, it's ASIC resistant and not only that, it uses 70% less power than POW algorithm  Smiley
darherdy

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

Thanks for your feedback Mozzus. We are still working on the algorithm, but most of our developers are proponents of Cryptonight algorithm.

This is because we believe it will give everyone with a computer the opportunity to mine LGN on CPU and GPU. This is what our project is all about. The difficulty on other algorithm is very high, that's why they did not fit our model.

You can't mine LGN now, because the mining pool will not start until mid 2018, when the mining pool starts LGN holders will be able to convert their ERC20 token into Logancoin which will be a regular cryptocurrency.
Does it mean that logancoin is launched until the middle of the year? When does the Lending function start? thanks
Logancoin (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Does it mean that logancoin is launched until the middle of the year? When does the Lending function start? thanks

Logancoin launched its ICO on the 1st January 2018, the lending and exchange function however will begin on the 1st February 2018.
MisterPresident

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

I think the same. After Bitconnect and his success, it became fashionable to work on lending projects.
I think this trend will be even more active for a couple of years.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

I still can not understand the basic idea of such projects.
that's how you are going to beat the debt out of those who took the loan, if he simply refused to pay.
how is the maximum loan amount determined?
FutureICOs

Activity: 449

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

I think the same. After Bitconnect and his success, it became fashionable to work on lending projects.
I think this trend will be even more active for a couple of years.

I will be frank, I was very much against BitConnect concept when it first came, but I was surprised with how well it managed and changed my mindset that this concept is possible to be successful if managed correctly. Now, I see everything here as it was with BitConnect, but if anyone go through Logancoin, then we will realize this is BETTER in every aspect. So, let see what the outcome eventually.
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

This looks to have just about EVERYTHING, but will this be able to live up to the potential? It is a question that only TIME will answer. I am certainly looking forward to it and wish that it all works out, as this could be a really great project!
ge_merlinsen

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:56 AM

After you last part - 25- 30 January: 1.20$ ICO ends?
rulez

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

still nothing about pool and when the mining starts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: