Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending Token  (Read 133 times)
mr.oday (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

Wallet Adres Failed

How To Transfer / send my token at Myetherwallet to my exchange wallet with adress is not ETH (specified from token)
like as to Yobit or Cryptopia and others
I have to try send for sometimes but always get Warning " Adress Failed "

please help me to solve it

Thank You
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:08:01 PM

What is the name of the token?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:10:14 PM

Wallet Adres Failed

How To Transfer / send my token at Myetherwallet to my exchange wallet with adress is not ETH (specified from token)

Thank You
You will lose all your eth if you send it into other altcoins's addresses,first you need to trade your tokens to etherdelta and then exchange it with eth,send your eth to your exchange's wallet.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:16:25 PM

what the name of token ? because some exchange not support some token, and if you try to send it to ethereum address there, you 100% will lose your asset.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:31:29 PM

Wallet Adres Failed

Thank You
to switch between the token for myetherwallet you can move through the address for eth but if you want to move up for your exchange wallet You must send to the correct address token. If sending wrong you will lose completely token.
However the error "Adress Failed" then the token has not been moved. please you try to use another exchange Wallet

Make me great again
mr.oday (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

what the name of token ? because some exchange not support some token, and if you try to send it to ethereum address there, you 100% will lose your asset.

PIGGY Coin
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

There is a Piggycoin and a token, don't mix them up, you will have to sell your tokens on a token-exchange then use the Eth to buy Piggy, there are a lot of tokens with the same name, often not related at all.
You are lucky the transaction was denied.
hakuna

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

Is this the token you are talking about?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piggycoin/#markets

On coinmarketcap you can see all the platforms which list the token. You can try sending the tokens to another platform, if you failed the first time.
I would suggest you to first send few tokens and then sending the entire amount. You will pay the fees twice, but at least you will not lose your money!

mr.oday (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:13:27 AM

On coinmarketcap you can see all the platforms which list the token. You can try sending the tokens to another platform, if you failed the first time.
I would suggest you to first send few tokens and then sending the entire amount. You will pay the fees twice, but at least you will not lose your money!

Thank you for the advice
I've tried to send to one exchange but wallet address is not support in MEW, wallet address begins with the letter P while in MEW must begin with the letter O
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

Wallet Adres Failed

Thank You

if that is erc20 token that means the wallet from exchange is eth wallet.
be careful sending token to other exchange.

neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

On myetherwallet you need to click on the token you have and hit the load.
After  this ,go to send  enter the address, the number of tokens and select the desired token.
I hope I was as detailed as possible.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Thank you for the advice
I've tried to send to one exchange but wallet address is not support in MEW, wallet address begins with the letter P while in MEW must begin with the letter O
What's wrong with you? It looks piggycoin wasn't including on the erc20 standard token. Look at the official announcement of piggycoin itself and you will find the more detail about that and such wallet to store all of your piggycoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633803.0
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

This is definetily the best advise. You have to send the token exactly to the wallet of THAT token, IF it exists in the exchange, and not to the Ethereum wallet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: