Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:01:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I check my tokens?  (Read 229 times)
ethminer012 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:07:31 PM

I have partiipated in a pair of airdrops, like PROCHAIN...
how can I see my tokens?
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

I like to go to Ethplorer and enter my ETH address there it should show any tokens that are currently in your account. https://ethplorer.io/.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:19:22 PM

how can I see my tokens?

Ethplorer or Etherscan.io should show you the ERC20 Tokens and If you want to spend them, you can just use Myetherwallet.
master2#

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:37:13 AM

Etherscan is really good check your tokens without even opening your wallet

https://etherscan.io/
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:04:40 AM

First go to etherscan.io or ethplorer.io and after enter your ETH address to here. You can see all your received tokens and ether Smiley
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:09:52 AM

You can check your received tokens in etherscan.io. fill your eth wallet and check...
When you join an Airdrop, you need to wait a few weeks or more to get your tokens...
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:28:33 AM

Go to etherscan and past your ether address in it. If they have send it you will see the quantity and the name of the token available there.
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:26:26 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 03:13:41 PM by SevenSign

Hello there, thanks for this forum.
Ij just want to ask, if how to check the value of each token i have got to etherdelta?
If it is have a value, or dont have?
Or how much it cost?
And most of it, how to exchange the token or sell it?
Tnx so much in advance and have a blessful new year to all of us.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:29:47 PM

your tokens reflect in the wallet you submitted when filling the forms. For example, if you used ethereum wallet, visit ethplorer and put in your wallet address and it should show all received tokens. If the address wasn't ethereum but in bitcoin(BTC) you can as well verify on blockchain.info
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

easy check ! go to your wallet and see on https://etherscan.io/
Midoucha

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:48:52 PM

Ethplorer.io is the best way to show all your tokens and ethereum balances safely.
Noeffpt4th

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:05:19 PM

Does ethplorer.io search all exchanges for the current price or does it just check some of the exchanges.  I ask because it shows values for some of my coins, but not all.
Slimberry

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

Been searching for this all over the site, thanks for this It is helpful.
MS DEBANSHU

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

Ethplorer is very easy, to see here you do not see your balance as well as anyone can take it very easily...
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

If you submitted your eth wallet to the campaign you joined. You can check it on the spreadsheet if the campaign reward a token. After the campaign they will calculate your total earnings then they will send it to your wallet address. If you have your own private key to your eth wallet you can log in then click the jayson, then click to add custom token. Get the contract address, symbol, decimal. Click save.
After that if they already send it you can see it in Ethplorer.io.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

Very simple  https://etherscan.io/address/your eth address here.  In this url, just paste your eth address and place it in the addressbar of internet explorer. You will get the details of your account including the number of tokens in your wallet.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

how can I see my tokens?

Very simple. Go to https://ethplorer.io/, enter your address generated by your virtual wallet, and then click the ethplore button and it appears to you on the right.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
shishi-icy

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

Thanks for all the super useful info guys. But just a question, do all coins (especially thr new ones from airdrop) show up on those sites? Unfortunately i can’t test it right now since i only got a few types. All of them shows up on ethplorer and etherscan so far.
Johann Strauss

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

Could anyone xplain to me what's the difference between Waves and Ethereum tokens? They seem to be different platforms but I'm not sure. In fact, I'm quite confused really. Anyone willing to lend a helping hand here?
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

Go to etherscan and input the wallet address you used for the airdrop. If they have send it you will see in your wallet.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: