Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Likely to become a millionaire from altcoins?  (Read 1100 times)
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

It is very unlikely if you didn't invest at least 10k usd. I'm talking about nowadays, not beginning of 2017. Very difficult to find a coin with 1000x return and hodl it. Like if your coin is 0.001 now and after 1 year is 1 usd. But if you invested like 5 bucks and got 5k coins, you'll end up with a nice sum, but not nearly as a million. But invest 200 usd, and you're the millionaire. But you must be a lucky champ for that. More realistically you'll invest 200 usd for each of 20 promising coins and bingo, ur the millionaire!

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

Actually, now I became a millionaire in my own local country  currency in Philippines. Altcoins made me a millionaire that I couldn't even imagine to earn that amount of money through hard work.

Have a good life, you deserved it  Cheesy Wink
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?
Or better to buy from the top 100 ?
its very much possible to be a millionaire from buying coins outside the top 100 and you should be ready to hodl for not less than 5 years to make this big flip.
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?

We can never know the answer of this question. Sometimes, coins from #100-400 can make great movements in the market and they make us surprised. This is a process of demand and pump. So not possible to guess it correctly.
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

It is possible but you have to start with coins that are undervalued (below 0,005 dollar) but have a decent marketcap of more than 19 milyon dollar and a 24 hour volume more than 1 miilyon and a maximum 30.000.000.000 pieces max. circulating

jneven

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

The biggest opportunities are definitely amongst the undervalued currencies, but the top 100 also holds some interesting coins like Verge, Enigma or even Ripple... Top 100's are perhaps less risky, but if you deeply study the lower rated coins and are able to pick the right one, your gains can be tens of times higher
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

There always a chance, take a look at this blog https://buyandhold100crypto.com its really interesting, he buy a hundred crypto from top list cmc, he gain 240% profit at first ten day, but he didnt sell his coin cause he plant to hold it for five years and today he only have 30% profit xD
I bumped into this site some few days back and then I was really impressed with the project or would I call it an experiment. It seems buying and holding as many coins as you can, would really give you a huge profit in the long run.

Even the top ones alone have really made it worthwhile for this guy and it seems like something that one would not really regret doing. ICOs are not bad too anyway if you know what you are doing and how to eliminate the good ones from the bad ones.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

Look for the smallcap coins with great existing product it will give you a lot of profits than buying top market caps.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

Ugh, another newbie with dreams of becoming a millionare.

I'm making huge assumptions here, but have you learned about blockchain tech? Have you studied market economics? Have you researched all of the different projects out there and are you hedging them against each other? Have you created an investment roadmap for yourself?  Have you planned how to liquidate your assets or have an exit strategy?

If you haven't done these things you are destined to fail.
On top of that if you are doing these things you will fail:

-follow the advice of youtube "crypto experts" or John Mcafee on what to invest in.
-joined a pump and dump group
-bought a coin without researching the tech, the devs, or product/platform
-speculated prices based off of coinmarketcap without going to the exchange and seeing the actual buy/sell rate
-ask for advice in bitcointalk and then trust some random person you don't know about investment.

Look, you have to research and learn.  Start now.  Anyone can do it, there is enough information out there.
Or this crypto experience will be incredibly stressful for you.

SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

investment in big coins like bitcoin ether and like others are giving high growth and need high investment to get high returns but small coins like minexcoin ripple and other like that are need low investment and giving high return like double triple...altcoins are very helpfull for becoming millionaire..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

Small alts are undervaluated and have bigger growth potential then top-100. For Example - GBX (in my signature)
Yeah, there are so many alts with low market caps but good project and good team that are undervalued. Those should be your target.

All of them may not do fine immediately and some that has been pumped already will take some fall, but there are some that are pretty much undervalued right now that in the next few months or years, you should be smiling to the your wallet. Alts with prospect and low market cap should definitely do the trick as they have much chance of increasing pretty well in the future.

However, do not just pick any coin to invest; you should understand the area you are trying to invest so you do not end up bag holding a shit coin. Just find good coins, top 100 can also do it anyway, but there are even lesser ones with lower market caps that would give you what you are looking for as well.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

obviously, if you have more capital to invest in more upcoming ICO tokens, you can simply put your money on that and wait for the pump, but not all ICO tokens are good to be true, so just in case choose from top 100 alts or maybe took for the good to be true ICO projects for more profits to come. NOTE: you didnt become millionaire in just one click. patients is a must.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

I love low cap altcoins in other words hidden gems. One can but them really cheap and then once the price starts moving, the profit is all yours. Many traders buy low cap altcoins and then trade it for BTC including myself. In most cases the profit ranges from 7x to 20x and sometimes more. If it is POS coin one can stake the coin for 1-2 months and then when the market is favorable, you can sell them.

The challenge is to search for those coins, it is time-consuming for sure however it does reward well in the end.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

This is also why a lot of the low cap coins has risen recently.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

The recent growth i seen in low marketcap are DENT which was huge growth now i think Dentacoin (DCN) having ability to make millionaire like XRP,DENTA, NEM done lots here . Even you can invest for Trade.io ICO its value is still low .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
patboyyyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

I'm pioneer i know to my self i am hardworker person and i trust altcoins, and i  think in this altcoin is the way to rich my self and to be a millionaire
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

I have already read many articles about the fact that many have become millionaires and buying top coins, and buying new coins at the very start of sales. A definite answer and a formula for success, I think there is no one. Who is lucky in one, and someone else.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

There is no exact forecast of which coin will grow as much as possible in the near future. I recommend that you study the market and accumulate coins with a small capitalization.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

It's a bit gambling if you want to try to get rich from small value alt coins, but the potential to grow is bigger, however it's also got the high risk, for me it's too dangerous because the risk is high and the waiting is long, and sometimes the coin just dead and stagnant forever, but once you got the correct coin you will be absolutely rich, the rising of small value can up more than 100%

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

yes as long as you believe on the project and the team and didn't take profit early, there is a big chance of getting rich from low marketcap coins.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: