Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 Reddit Marketing | Upvote Packs | Aged Accounts | ICO Marketing Pack! 🔥🔥  (Read 258 times)
Redditman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:45:04 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 03:35:33 PM by Redditman

Free 40 Votes to first 3 (0/3 left) that contact us via our LiveChat on Redditman.com with
their bitcointalk username + Reddit link

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:11:32 PM

Gave them a test with their free offer and they responded quickly and provided exactly what was offered, may use in the future for paid promotion if I need it in the future.
Redditman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:50:04 AM

Thanks for your comment, glad you liked it. Your post got natural votes after we finished the order so good job!

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:58:25 AM

Free 40 Votes to first 3 (1/3 left) that contact us via our LiveChat on Redditman.com with

How are you going to deal with the reddit admins banning your accounts for vote manipulation? Are you cycling the accounts? Are the upvotes instant or will you make them look natural by up voting with a gap?
Redditman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:03:59 AM

Free 40 Votes to first 3 (1/3 left) that contact us via our LiveChat on Redditman.com with

How are you going to deal with the reddit admins banning your accounts for vote manipulation? Are you cycling the accounts? Are the upvotes instant or will you make them look natural by up voting with a gap?

Our methods are undetected and we have no problem delivering large amounts of upvotes. Reddit do make security updates, but we are always one step ahead.

Yes upvotes will look natural otherwise it wont work Smiley

Speed depends on the subreddit size to make sure we blend in.

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:18:08 AM

Our methods are undetected and we have no problem delivering large amounts of upvotes. Reddit do make security updates, but we are always one step ahead.

Ah alright, I might try to get a vouch copy later if there is still one left for the takes to test it out. Rates seem kinda pricey though. I wonder if we'll get down voted to death once we reach fp lol
Redditman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

Ah alright, I might try to get a vouch copy later if there is still one left for the takes to test it out. Rates seem kinda pricey though. I wonder if we'll get down voted to death once we reach fp lol

I totally understand. But if you compare it to online marketing, facebook etc, it is very very cheap. I truely believe Reddit Marketing in the current state is the best ROI you can get.

Over 90% of the votes we do are for returning customers.

For the Aged reddit accounts, it is of course different since there is only so many accounts one person need Smiley

Redditman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:10:15 AM

bump Smiley

Redditman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW